Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Posted: 10 days ago

Whenever they show Zarnab being hurt because of Faris.

The only thing I want to do is this:

Am back…maybe – How You Met Me

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Mifra often seems arrogant and acts like a spoiled brat who has never been told no in her life. She appears to be someone who always gets what she wants and knows exactly how to get it. Faris is what she wants, and she doesn’t care what she has to do to get him, even if it means destroying a relationship. Sometimes it seems like she wants Faris just because she can't have him.

Mifra isn't an interesting character to me right now. While we've discussed why Faris is an interesting character because he's not one-dimensional and has multiple purposes in the story, the same doesn't apply to Mifra. She is one-dimensional and seems to exist only to create problem between Zarnab and Faris. 

Mifrah is only shown w.r.t to Faris and Zarnab's relationship so far. Whenever we have seen Mifrah, she is talking about Zarnab and Faris only. Her own motivations are not yet discussed. But there is a scene in one of the teasers where she is saying 'agar hamaray patanay sai aap pat jaatay ho tou aap loag cheez kia ho yaar. Aap sai kiun muhabbat ki jaaye'. I think that truly here is Mifrah. 

I agree with you. I think for Mifrah it is the thrill of the challenge than actually the love. 

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: WabalMunni

Mifrah is only shown w.r.t to Faris and Zarnab's relationship so far. Whenever we have seen Mifrah, she is talking about Zarnab and Faris only. Her own motivations are not yet discussed. But there is a scene in one of the teasers where she is saying 'agar hamaray patanay sai aap pat jaatay ho tou aap loag cheez kia ho yaar. Aap sai kiun muhabbat ki jaaye'. I think that truly here is Mifrah. 

I agree with you. I think for Mifrah it is the thrill of the challenge than actually the love. 

I kind of hope they give her more depth than just trying to get Faris. The great thing about this show is that it has many characters that you find interesting and want to know more about, including their backstories. For me, that's not usual when watching Pakistani dramas. Typically, I only watch the scenes involving the main characters and ignore the rest. This is pretty much what I doing with the other drama I'm watching.

Unfortunately, we only have 26 episodes, so I don’t think we will get to see more sides of Mifra. However, I am looking forward to Zarnab and Mifra meeting.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I kind of hope they give her more depth than just trying to get Faris. The great thing about this show is that it has many characters that you find interesting and want to know more about, including their backstories. For me, that's not usual when watching Pakistani dramas. Typically, I only watch the scenes involving the main characters and ignore the rest. This is pretty much what I doing with the other drama I'm watching.

Unfortunately, we only have 26 episodes, so I don’t think we will get to see more sides of Mifra. However, I am looking forward to Zarnab and Mifra meeting.

Yes exactly. The characters definitely are interesting. You want to know more about Munna that how he met Rehmati and how he turned into this 'innocent ghunda'. smiley1 You want to know about Faris and what has made him this way. You want to know about Zarnab and why she is so much against goons. Same with Mifrah and her life motivations. Is she this way because she lacked attention in her personal life or she is this way because of too much attention and pampering? Even Rehmati's story. How he started? How he became Rehmati? That ministers talk about 'Rehmati's self respect'. You want to know more about him.