Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Khamakha nahi Dance

One of the most intense performance! the lines just before they start swaying with song...

"Kyu laga tumhe ki mein tumhe yeh mauka dungi?"

"Kyuki agar tum yeh mauka nahi bhi dogi, toh mein yeh mauka tumse cheen kar lunga."

And that was it...swayam showered all his love through his majestic moves...

An awesome treat to our eyes the sequence was...

a sequence which showed the involuntary submission of sharon in front of swayam's love... a sequence which gave us hope... that may be.. just may sharon was beginning to fall , fall in love endlessly with her guy... and this time there was no looking back...

I still remember making this edit smiley42

I remember this scene very wellsmiley42

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow! Thanks for the beautification of this thread smiley27. I've been meaning to re-watch the initial episodes and write something about them.. but now you've derailed me from that path (not that I mind smiley36).

I haven't watched all the Vrushan scenes yet but Khamakha Nahi is one scene I've seen multiple times and one of my fav Swaron moment smiley10. In fact, I was just reading an old OS based on it... so it was like you had read my mind when I saw your post here smiley9.

Sharon always seems the dominant one in their relationship... the one who decides the path of their journey together. So it's a pleasure to see Swayam taking the lead sometimes... and actually exercising his haq on her instead of always bending to her wills and commands.

Make no mistake, I like the passively Majnu Swayam too - "Your wish is my command" smiley42. In fact, he is the one I first fell in love with... and his steadfast, determined, and unconditional love for Sharon made me believe in Swaron smiley27. But sometimes, it makes for a nice change to see him take the reins... especially when Sharon is being even more difficult then usual smiley36.

Your edits are really pretty.. in fact, I was going to ask if you've the time to make a banner for this thread (with all major D3 characters). But since we are all busy with IPK Anniversary Celebrations, I decided not to ask right now... but yeah, keep my request registered for whenever you've the time for it. No hurries.. I know you're busy with work too... so I don't mind waiting for even a month or more. Just eager to see what you come up with smiley9.

Love,

Stuti

P.S. If you're in contact with any other D3 fans.. please share the link to this thread. The more the merrier smiley40

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thank you Stuti for this thread.smiley9

I love VruShan smiley27 I am in Team VruShan smiley2 but yeah I love Rey Kriya too smiley10

I love SwaRon in general.. both TanHa as well as VruShan. About other couples, I like them all... be it KriYansh, ViHa, NiMmi, RiMar... just TaaRey is slightly boring... not the characters' or the actors' fault... it's merely that their scenes are a bit dragged, especially during the time when Sneha left and Vrushika hadn't yet entered. I think the CVs were trying to balance the fact that there were no other romantic pairings to show at that time (which begs the question as to why ViHa were separated smiley29) but ended up over-compensating. I don't mind Taani nor do I hate Taarey... just that their scenes aren't really memorable or re-watch worthy in my opinion.

Not trying to start a couple war here... but just thought I would be honest about it right from the beginning, so that no one raises questions about my analysis posts later smiley36. I really hope Taarey fans will join this thread so that they can do justice to their scenes when I can't. For that matter, right now Swaron fans are more in numbers... so I hope that balances out soon when fans of other couples join in smiley9.

Same P.S. to you as well... spread the word and make other D3 fans join us here smiley40

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Guys I opened a forum for D3. Come on join in!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1492

ssttuuttii thumbnail

It is a private forum.. so can't access it without invite. Also, is there no way to create a Public forum so everyone can just join in directly? Or perhaps a way to re-open the old D3 forum...?

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

It is a private forum.. so can't access it without invite. Also, is there no way to create a Public forum so everyone can just join in directly? Or perhaps a way to re-open the old D3 forum...?

But I have kept it auto join... You should access.

We have to keep the private one since there is no activity in the main forum since years.

If this forum runs actively, we can request to make it public or reopen the old one.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

But I have kept it auto join... You should access.

We have to keep the private one since there is no activity in the main forum since years.

If this forum runs actively, we can request to make it public or reopen the old one.

I've no clue how to join because there is no such option. I'm only getting the option for joining Team... which I've already done. But no way to join the forum smiley18. I can see that there are already 62 members, so clearly, it's working for others... just not for me smiley24. I'll try to login from some other device later (on mobile right now)... and see if that solves the issue.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I've no clue how to join because there is no such option. I'm only getting the option for joining Team... which I've already done. But no way to join the forum smiley18. I can see that there are already 62 members, so clearly, it's working for others... just not for me smiley24. I'll try to login from some other device later (on mobile right now)... and see if that solves the issue.

Arrey baba, the links directs to the forum only. You have joined team that means you have joined the forum.

Try creating a topic there.

Or send me a screenshot if you are facing issue.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arrey baba, the links directs to the forum only. You have joined team that means you have joined the forum.

Try creating a topic there.

Or send me a screenshot if you are facing issue.

No option to create topic... or even view the topic that is already made.

1000020462.jpg

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

No option to create topic... or even view the topic that is already made.

1000020462.jpg

Try now