Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Also, we all know that Yumna is his most successful pairing but he should refrain from these kind of polls. Fans can fight and argue all day but him making a choice demeans his other costars IMO and he has to work in the same industry.

What poll? Ye kaya maamla tha?

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

They write about SMD coming even without anything. Someone posted and article about new GEO projects coming soon.

These portals write about shows and celebs "trending" with 1100 posts very frequently. Wahaj and SMD toh multiple times a week "trend" kar raha hota with as many posts. Agar kisi ne article banana hai toh aise hi bana leinge

Besides Kaddu is a rich producer. I am sure he can pay portals to publish articles on SMD. Wahaj ko yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahi thi. Ek taraf Wahaj ko kehte hain he doesn't promote his projects or ek taraf ye keh rahein hai that he needs to pull stunts to promote SMD. Make it make sense.

Hey, I did not mean to offend you. I just shared my observations which are in no way facts. There is nothing wrong with pulling stunts to stay in the limelight. Every celeb does that. It is essential to their field of work.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What poll? Ye kaya maamla tha?

I didn’t take a screenshot but there was poll for Wahaj’s best pairing made by a fan and he himself voted for Yumna there . That was when 22 Qadam and Mein were on air.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Hey, I did not mean to offend you. I just shared my observations which are in no way facts. There is nothing wrong with pulling stunts to stay in the limelight. Every celeb does that. It is essential to their field of work.

Arey bhai. Relax, I am not the type to get offended. You can say your opinion freely. If I don't agree, I might refute it but it doesn't mean I am offended, If my tone sounded angry then I'm sorry.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

maybe he got offended that the poster added the other three jodis.. maybe he got a little "jealous" and wanted the aloo all for himself

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 months ago

Pehli bar kisi ko kisi ki tareef ko defend karty hoye dekha hai 😂

Wahaj misunderstood the post

1179250 thumbnail

Kya matlab. In sab ki toh bohat hi alag alag mistakes thi.

All 3 didn't evolve with time and were fixated on one thing

Govinda couldn't let go of superstar attitude

Amisha couldn't come out of Gadar image

Bhagyashree wanted to work with only her husband

Audience moves on

Yumna promotes her every project and gains new audience

Wahaj is stuck on TB is not adding new audience

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

He even follows his own hashtag and keep liking posts and commenting on them stillsmiley3

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

He even follows his own hashtag and keep liking posts and commenting on them stillsmiley3

He was like this from his pre TB days when he was virtually a nobody and didn't anticipate so much fame. But now times have changed and he needs to be careful. His every action in SM would be scrutinized.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Yumna promotes her every project and gains new audience

This is true though. Look at how Yumna has promoted her chemistry with Humayun and it's being appreciated too.