Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Someone said about Him & Humayun because f boys. Isn't it?

Humayun is off limits for the next 20 or so weeks...

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Maybe PR tactics ho. Usually after something like this, multiple platforms write an article about the interaction and they also mention the new upcoming show. This means that SMD ke first look or teaser is nearby.

I find it very difficult to digest that a young actor like Wahaj will mistake the praise in this post for insult. Tone hotey hai post ke and that FP has no history of shading anyone

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Ohh yeah! I am sorry

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sana and his daughter are not celebrities so it’s totally justified if he wants to shield them from the public.

KhaqONeal thumbnail

i don't think he is very smart lol..He also probably wanted to be seen as a fighter for women and a white knight..

reviewspk will defo write an article about "Wahaj defending his costar and the whole womenkind when they're being besmirched by the sexist world and netizens applauding him"

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Maybe PR tactics ho. Usually after something like this, multiple platforms write an article about the interaction and they also mention the new upcoming show. This means that SMD ke first look or teaser is nearby.

I find it very difficult to digest that a young actor like Wahaj will mistake the praise in this post for insult. Tone hotey hai post ke and that FP has no history of shading anyone

Some fd are already gloating that Wahaj needs Yumna to make his other shows hit too

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Khaquuuuuuusmiley31 I missed yaa girllllsmiley31 btw! The show smiley39smiley37 no words!

Humayun needs to sit down and reassess what is he doing!! smiley36

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blahblah131

They write about SMD coming even without anything. Someone posted and article about new GEO projects coming soon.

These portals write about shows and celebs "trending" with 1100 posts very frequently. Wahaj and SMD toh multiple times a week "trend" kar raha hota with as many posts. Agar kisi ne article banana hai toh aise hi bana leinge

Besides Kaddu is a rich producer. I am sure he can pay portals to publish articles on SMD. Wahaj ko yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahi thi. Ek taraf Wahaj ko kehte hain he doesn't promote his projects or ek taraf ye keh rahein hai that he needs to pull stunts to promote SMD. Make it make sense.

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Some fd are already gloating that Wahaj needs Yumna to make his other shows hit too

If he responded to someone about Maya like this. He would get the same eyeballs from the SM platforms. It is his every action that is getting eyeballs these days, nothing to do with his previous co-stars

2RsFan thumbnail

Also, we all know that Yumna is his most successful pairing but he should refrain from these kind of polls. Fans can fight and argue all day but him making a choice demeans his other costars IMO and he has to work in the same industry.

Edited by 2RsFan - 4 months ago