Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Wahaj has been a weirdo . Has wife got dragged by that fan base for defending him and it was crickets from him but someone calls his co star aloo as a compliment and he wants to grow a spine all of a sudden .

None of the fps he follow call Sana or Maya names.

The ones that do he does not follow them.

Ab he is not going to start going into cs of random accounts with no connection to him to deliver a rebuke.

When he saw an fp he follows say something he thought was inappropriate, he took it as an opportunity to send a BLANKET message about his colleagues/ FRIENDS/ FAMILY. He didn't limit this comment to Yumna but made a blanket rebuke.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

this A4263D08-C8C7-4527-BC0E-0787237C3F17.jpeg

This was around mein was out and Ayeza was being accused of using him for followers by his fans. Liking this seemed like a dig at Ayeza and a validation for the fans

That was a like by mistake but he did vote for Yumna in a poll created by a fan for ‘ Who looks the best with Wahaj ?’ The other options were Ayeza, Hania and Hareem. That’s why I said he needs to refocus on acting.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Aww such a sweet moments between the 2

Anika you are iconic smiley37

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

they don’t even want to hide it..it’s so eels..Ahmed Ali Butt sniggering about it..and Adnan being so open about being a womanizer ..dude got saggy skin and looks 100 years old now and yet acting like a hottie is so weird.

I can't stop laughing smiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

None of the fps he follow call Sana or Maya names.

The ones that do he does not follow them.

Ab he is not going to start going into cs of random accounts with no connection to him to deliver a rebuke.

When he saw an fp he follows say something he thought was inappropriate, he took it as an opportunity to send a BLANKET message about his colleagues/ FRIENDS/ FAMILY. He didn't limit this comment to Yumna but made a blanket rebuke.

you don’t need to jump into fan fights or be rude to defend your love ones . Fawad nicely did this during the height of humsafar. He didn’t specifically call anyone out, just told fans to calm down . Wahaj has never done any of that while they attack the people close to him
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

That was a like by mistake but he did vote for Yumna in a poll created by a fan for ‘ Who looks the best with Wahaj ?’ The other options were Ayeza, Hania and Hareem. That’s why I said he needs to refocus on acting.

Ok but that’s his most famous and successful ship. I don’t see any harm in that. I can understand how fans of other ships may be offended but how would that prevent him from acting?
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

0C595456-F383-4AF4-A9CB-501342686D4F.jpegC8BE35C9-56D8-4A32-9617-D4FFEFA433C8.jpeg

Word Count: 0

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Ok but that’s his most famous and successful ship. I don’t see any harm in that. I can understand how fans of other ships may be offended but how would that prevent him from acting?

I meant that he needs to focus on improving his craft rather than the petty fan fights on social media. Obviously it won’t prevent him from acting.

Edited by 2RsFan - 4 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I meant that he needs to focus on improving his craft rather than the petty fan fights on social media. Obviously it won’t prevent him from acting.

No no, I totally get what you’re saying. I just find that he hasn’t focussed so heavily on getting involved petty fan wars for it to start affecting his acting work. I actually agreed with his method of ignoring everything but I guess it gets to you sometimes. Clearly he took out his frustration on the wrong post 🤣
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

it’s what he doesn’t do:

1) doesn’t post a wish on Eid day and posts sad songs instead on stories

2) doesn’t make a sound when his wife, Maya etc get dragged but misunderstands a perfectly harmless post about Yumna ..he is so cute and innocent

He has been posting sad songs and shayari in his stories for years. There isn't any deep meaning to it. If you mean that sad song he posted driving at 20 mph was just him showing off his Audi. Nobody knew he had an Audi till then.

What is this new requirement to post on Eid? Many celebs didn't post this year. In fact the majority of Eid posts this time were pre-recorded reels and pics taken for brand collabs. Also Wahaj didn't post on his IG but his video and pics from Maya's house on Eid day were everywhere on X. It was Maya's assistant who posted it. Her assistant also posted a pic with Wahaj on Eid day 2. Just 2 days before Eid, we saw Maya post pics with Wahaj's wife from Wahaj's home. On Eid day 3, we got Amirah's PS with Maya. Pura khandaan hi dikh gaya tha courtesy Maya and her assistant.