Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

He is notorious for getting involved in SM drama, His PR manager Samra is notorious for it too. Aisa hi drama hota tha Bilal ke sath bhi

What SM drama did Wahaj get involved in before? Bilal ka konsa drama tha like this one?

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

But here there was nothing to defend

Arey he misunderstood. He thought his fp that he follows was calling yumna fat.

Edited by hypnotoad - 4 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

He is making mistakes which Amisha Patel, Bhagyashree and Govinda made.

Kya matlab. In sab ki toh bohat hi alag alag mistakes thi.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Mahira about humayun

Mahira Khan while talking about superstar Humayun Saeed, mentioned that “For the first time when I met Humayun Saeed, I confronted him, saying that ‘Your reputation is not so good in industry but don’t try anything of that sort with me’.”

“I don’t exactly remember that we became friends at that moment or not but after that Humayun Saeed protected me like a baby till date. I realized that he’s an amazing human being. Lately, when my grandmother passed away, he was the one who showed up at my house the night she passed away because he knew what she meant to me. Humayun has always been there for me, no matter what”, added Mahira Khan.

https://reviewit.pk/mahira-khan-highlights-humayun-saeeds-reputation-in-industry/?amp=1

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Mahira about humayun

Mahira Khan while talking about superstar Humayun Saeed, mentioned that “For the first time when I met Humayun Saeed, I confronted him, saying that ‘Your reputation is not so good in industry but don’t try anything of that sort with me’.”

“I don’t exactly remember that we became friends at that moment or not but after that Humayun Saeed protected me like a baby till date. I realized that he’s an amazing human being. Lately, when my grandmother passed away, he was the one who showed up at my house the night she passed away because he knew what she meant to me. Humayun has always been there for me, no matter what”, added Mahira Khan.

https://reviewit.pk/mahira-khan-highlights-humayun-saeeds-reputation-in-industry/?amp=1

Aww such a sweet moments between the 2

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

What SM drama did Wahaj get involved in before? Bilal ka konsa drama tha like this one?

this A4263D08-C8C7-4527-BC0E-0787237C3F17.jpeg

This was around mein was out and Ayeza was being accused of using him for followers by his fans. Liking this seemed like a dig at Ayeza and a validation for the fans
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj has been a weirdo . Has wife got dragged by that fan base for defending him and it was crickets from him but someone calls his co star aloo as a compliment and he wants to grow a spine all of a sudden .

But he doesn’t follow those accounts. He follows this one. I guess he can write off the rest as troll accounts. I’m sure he agrees it’s best to ignore but since he thought an account he follows was spreading negativity against Yumna, he took the opportunity to tell everyone to lay off his family and friends as well.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arey he misunderstood. He thought his fp that he follows was calling yumna fat.

He should apologise to that fan once he realises his misunderstanding. She actually complimented Yumna smiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

this A4263D08-C8C7-4527-BC0E-0787237C3F17.jpeg

This was around mein was out and Ayeza was being accused of using him for followers by his fans. Liking this seemed like a dig at Ayeza and a validation for the fans

He unliked that so fast but it was screenshotted. Most likely an accidental like. Obviously he should be more careful.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

it’s what he doesn’t do:

1) doesn’t post a wish on Eid day and posts sad songs instead on stories

2) doesn’t make a sound when his wife, Maya etc get dragged but misunderstands a perfectly harmless post about Yumna ..he is so cute and innocent