Users

Frequent Posters

1179250 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

But I didn't understand if OP was being disrespectful to Yumna

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think he misunderstood the post . They probably meant that Yumna can look good with any hero.

Edited by 2RsFan - 4 months ago
kusima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

what was there to defend? lol

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Wahaj smiley32 wish you defended all your colleagues/ friends/ family like this..you are such a pyaara phool. smiley20

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: kusima

what was there to defend? lol

He's defending Yumna in his ig story BTW welcome back

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He didn't get the aloo reference smiley37smiley37smiley37 I think he thought the account was fat-shaming Yumna.

For those saying why not for Maya or his family. this is an account he follows so it makes sense that he will call it out as opposed to some random account with no connection to him. second, his post mentioned colleagues/ friends/ family. so i think he just used this as an opportunity to issue a blanket reprimand covering all bases.

The aloo memes on X are especially funny smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by hypnotoad - 4 months ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Hain, yeh tu complement hai. Kuch samaj nahi aaya

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

He didn't get the aloo reference smiley37smiley37smiley37 I think he thought the account was fat-shaming Yumna.

For those saying why not for Maya or his family. this is an account he follows so it makes sense that he will call it out as opposed to some random account with no connection to him. second, his post mentioned colleagues/ friends/ family. so i think he just used this as an opportunity to issue a blanket reprimand covering all bases.

The aloo memes on X are especially funny smiley37smiley37smiley37

Exactly! I think the negativity got to him lately and he kind of assumed the worst when he saw that post 😂 The other accounts are shaming his wife or Maya are from other fandoms (or ships) and it’s not coming from the accounts he follows. Sometimes some of his fans will go after Yumna though and maybe that’s what he assumed this account was doing. Feeling hypersensitive I guess he felt it his responsibility to intervene even though it wasn’t necessary with this post 😂 He clearly didn’t get it. I agree with you that he used the opportunity to make a blanket statement. The message is clear though and that’s what is most important.

Sweet of him to do this but looks like he is slow. Bcz that's a compliment smiley36

I mean everyone can understand that it's a compliment smiley36