Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

After back to back two duck head will give headache in nxt match for sure

Mitchell Starc | Player of the Match: We know how important the powerplay is. These were the two sides who have dominated in the powerplay. We needed to pick early wickets. The way Head and Abhishek have been playing, they like width and free their arms. The spinners were effective and the whole bowling department was bang on. Got lucky I guess (Head) was nice to see his back early, not always the case. They are exciting to watch and are talented, they are skillful. It's good to see how they hard they train. Harshit has been phenomenal

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yes they have. smiley36 Few years ago it was given on rent to Afg board since they have no safe ground. But they left after 1 year.

They can play in MP too or Haryana. Like chandigarh. Or Dharmshala. smiley36

Yeah, there are a lot of cities, but reason I mentioned Dehra Dun was that they have a major player in the team whose alternate home they're being proposed for. Like you had Ranchi w/ CSK that year

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mumbai Indians

Originally posted by: Prizi

After back to back two duck head will give headache in nxt match for sure

मतलब? SRH और एक MATCH खेलेगा क्या?

That brings an end to our first playoff game of IPL 2024. Proved to be a one-sided affair in the end, but KKR fans won't mind it. They move one step closer to lifting that trophy. Been 10 long years since the Knights last won that title. It's not the end of SRH's journey though as they will face the winner of tomorrow's game in Qualifier 2. Expecting the Eliminator (RR v RCB) game to be much more exciting than tonight's clash. RCB have been on a roll and have won six games on the trot. Will they make it 7 in a row against Rajasthan Royals?

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

मतलब? SRH और एक MATCH खेलेगा क्या?

yes they'll play one in chepuk now against tomorrow's winner
Edited by Prizi - 4 months ago

Shah Rukh Khan and Abhishek Sharma

They didn't even try, it was like they didn't want to win, so so disappointed in SRH, as a fan I am so upset but they played like they wanted to loose the game and they did loose it

I just hope that they win the next one and even if they don't, they should atleast try to play

Originally posted by: Moonks

They didn't even try, it was like they didn't want to win, so so disappointed in SRH, as a fan I am so upset but they played like they wanted to loose the game and they did loose it

I just hope that they win the next one and even if they don't, they should atleast try to play

May be they are planning thrash one from RCB or RR