Who will win Final? KKR or SRH? Cummins urges SRH to stay 'aggressive'

Opinion / Analysis

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Who will win the Final? KKR or SRH? Cummins urges SRH to stay 'aggressive'

Chepauk was a little chaotic on the eve of the IPL 2024 final.

The press conference room was packed, and photographers ran around hurriedly to get the perfect shot of Shreyas Iyer and Pat Cummins with the shiny trophy.

Amid the franetic scenes, Cummins kept calm. When reporters asked Shreyas probing questions about his fitness, Cummins leaned back on his rocking chair to watch highlights of MS Dhoni hitting sixes on the TV. When the captains were asked about the prospect of dew during the final, Cummins showed off his dry sense of humour.

"We don't know how the wicket is going to play tomorrow and also looking at the match [Eliminator] from the TV, we felt the dew factor would play a great role," was Shreyas' response. "But it didn't and the ball started spinning…"

Cummins interrupted at this point with a quip: "No, there was heaps of dew."

SRH finished last in 2021, eighth in 2022, and last again in 2023. Under Cummins, they have risen spectacularly to make the final ahead of more-fancied teams this season.  Under Cummins' leadership, this SRH side has transformed into the second-fastest scoring team in IPL history.

Pat Cummins is eyeing another trophy to add to his cabinet, IPL 2024, Chennai, May 25, 2024

But the opponents are formidable KKR, winning against them is not easy! 

Shreyas Iyer and Pat Cummins enjoy decent fan followings and most of the cricket fans love to see them winning.

What do you think about the result?? Who will win ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cummins said SRH is winning the trophy so trusting him on thissmiley42

I feel Pat Cummins can handle pressure very well...guy is bit scary...both teams look good...I personally want KKR to win this..but this match can go both ways whichever team can handle pressure well will win per me

Edited by Neerasi29 - 1 months ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

I feel KKR will definitely win

Unki batting kitni deep hai

Gurbaz, Narine, Angkrish, both Iyers, Nitish Rana, Dre Russ, Rinku Singh, Ramandeep Singh, Manish Pandey, Starc, Harshit Rana

Bowling bhi jabardast Starc, Harshit, Varun, Russel, Narine, Vaibhav Arora, Venky Iyer

SRH ka koi chance hi nahi hai

If openers will get out and wickets fall regularly they don't have anyone

Bowling except Bhuvi and Nattu no one is that good, even Cummins is expensive

So 200% sure hoon

But if SRwill win, it will be miracle and I will be happy

But abhi se taiyyar hoon meri favourite team ki haar ke liye

KKR is also well deservingsmiley20

KKR pleasesmiley27

Deleted

Edited by Vr15h - 1 months ago