Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 4 months ago

Ab aaj SRH ko cake nahi daant milegismiley37

shreyas is being interviewed. Guess POTM will be Starc (😭😭😭 hubby ne bola tha Aussie ko pick karo)

Potm is starc indeed! Biggest dhoka😭

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Originally posted by: Prizi

I'm talking about this year

Oh. It's not CSK OR MI. No need to fear smiley36

Shreyas Iyer | KKR skipper: Elated by the performance, the responsibility was important, we stood for each other, extremely happy with the performances. The rejuvenation was important for us. When you travel so much. It's important to stay in the present. Today was the day we had to maximise, we did it and that's what we thrive on. I think the way every bowler stood up to this occasion, the way they came in and took wickets, that was imperative. The attitude and approach of all bowlers was to take wickets and they did. When you have a variety in the bowling line-up, it's mesmerising. They have been true in terms of their work ethics, hopefully we keep performing. It was Gurbaz's first game and he gave an impactful start. We had to make sure we carry forward the same run rate. I don't know tamil, I understand.Venky speaks in tamil, I reply in hindi.We need to be in our zone in the final and make sure we give our best.

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Potm is starc indeed! Biggest dhoka😭

both tym he took 3 wks and he end up being potmsmiley36

Originally posted by: Prizi

Most 50-plus scores as a captain in playoffs

2 - MS Dhoni

2 - Rohit Sharma

2 - David Warner

2 - Shreyas Iyer*

Wow! He's sharing his name with legends now 😍