Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

last tym in chepuk it was a disaster for KKR

I hope this tym they can conquer it

IK!๐Ÿฅฒ they lost against csk

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Loved KKR s subdued celebration. They know the job is not done yet.

Congratulations for making it to the finals.smiley31

Yes, there is something about their vibes that is just different this year. They seem more confident and even though they're doing well, they seem more grounded.

Jo bhi hai, I'm loving it. Refreshing to see a team that knows what it has to do and also how to do it โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thu thu thu ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ

Edited by Bee222 - 4 months ago

Venkatesh Iyer: More than the confidence I was really wanting to go out and bat, we last played a game on 11th, so we all were eager to go out and showcase our talent. The wicket was really good. In a tournament like this, momentum is really important, we have seen RCB winning their matches and gaining the momentum even we wanted that momentum, so we wanted to go out and wanted the rain to stop but it was disappointing. But, we were the table toppers and we have got a lot of support from the management. It is always special for players like us to play in the IPL final, itโ€™s a dreamy moment for us, going to Chennai and looking forward to it. We were raring to go out there, when you have the momentum you want to really go out there. You saw Rinku fielding in hot spots and taking those catches, itโ€™s the excitement we have to go out there and perform.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Vizag people supporter CSK because of 2 reasons

1. Support for another South Indian city over a North Indian city

2. Lot of Telugu IT guys work in Chennai and are settled there.

Obviously. That's what I said isn't it?

East city will support another east city or that applies only for south? smiley24

And JH is full on Bongs who live or work there. Forget JH even bihar has a lot. My mom had no bong connection but she understands the language because of being in a city closer to Bengal.

I would have told to shift to Patna if it had an stadium. smiley36

Congrats captain ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

You were very impressive tonight, both as captain and as batsman smiley27smiley27

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

IK!๐Ÿฅฒ they lost against csk

they've plenty of times now. Only good thing is no jadeja in opposite teamsmiley36
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Originally posted by: Prizi

last tym in chepuk it was a disaster for KKR

I hope this tym they can conquer it

Disaster? Last final they played in Chepauk they won. smiley36 It was 12 years ago but they won. They had sunny and GG that time. They still have them.
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

It felt so good watching SRH failingsmiley37

Weaknesses pata hoke bhi unpe kaam na karna ek baar ho sakta hai but in knock outs not at all acceptablesmiley37

They deserve it

Winning with the most balls to spare in IPL (160+ targets)

62 - SRH vs LSG, Hyderabad, 2024 (Target: 166)

38 - KKR vs SRH, Ahmedabad, 2024 (Target: 160)

34 - KKR vs SRH, Kolkata, 2014 (Target: 161)

32 - MI vs RR, Wankhede, 2014 (Target: 190)