Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

That's why a top 2 finish is so important. One bad day can kick our everything you did for 14 games.

Now SRH can recover and come back in Q2.

Infact BCCI should force icc to do this in icc events. For sure Indian team will atleast reach every final. They are always table toppers but lose in semis a lot because of one bad game.

I don't think this faltu team SRH will clarify even Qualifier 2

Usmein toh iss se jyada beizzati se harenge

Yaha tak bhi woh high score vagaira banake hi jeete hai

No ummeed

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I will get only 20 points today....

me 10

Unless they gave extras

Karthik Rao: "Is there anything I can contribute to make SRH win today ?" Imagine, maybe

Venkatesh pls hit 4 s... only

DYK: SRH's spinners have taken just 13 wickets which is the least among all the teams whereas KKR's spinners took 36 wickets (the most among all the teams) so for this season.

Venky 51* off 28 balls smiley32

Venky 50smiley32

Now plz hit 4s

6s rehne do ab

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

That's why a top 2 finish is so important. One bad day can kick our everything you did for 14 games.

Now SRH can recover and come back in Q2.

Infact BCCI should force icc to do this in icc events. For sure Indian team will atleast reach every final. They are always table toppers but lose in semis a lot because of one bad game.

This this, I so want this to happen. India always gets so close and then loses out on the semis. It's so frustrating but a string of good form always does that to us. If only we had this format where the top 2 get a second chance to get to the final. They do deserve it more after all, for being the better teams and landing those spots in the table.

Only 2 runs needed nowsmiley36

Shreyas 52* off 23 balls smiley32