Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Watching RV family behavior when Purvi in jail is so confusing

First they never inform RV anything that happened Not even that dadi fell from steps

And dadji and dadi suddenly do not speak in favour of Purvi why? Did dadaji dadi get angry on Purvi because shes Kushi sister

They may have not known till today that shes Kushi sister or what? How is that possible because just after marriage Kushi came home to meet Purvi. Also in KK wedding Kushi was there so they know Kushi is Prachi daughter and Purvi sister before only. So why anger on Purvi suddenly? I thought dadji dadi ok with Purvi being Kushi sister no

What i liked is RV is not buying into Purvi guilt. He knows someone trapping Purvi in dupliacte money case

Also good that RV not buying Purvi pushed dadi down stairs? I mean how can harleen say dadi feell because of Purvi. Harleen and Deepika and chahci ere ganging up on her, dadi was angry and fell. So hows that Purvi fault?

Regarding RV getting angry on Vikrant, i mean i understand Vikrant should nothave asked sign in such moment. But come on RV is ower of company hes final authority. I have seen in company even at family death funeral people go and get approval or signs from greiving person in india at least. Because business cannot stop if someone dies in family or accident or marraige etc business has to happen. Client or law or income tax do not wait for owner family issues. So Vikrant was right in asking RV sign.

But i did not like Rv shouting at Vikrant. Everyone has limited capability RV may be very good at job that does not mean his brothers should be similar good. All have different ability. If Vikrant cannot handle clients or sales he may be good at something else may be finance or laws or handling employees etc. In 100 employees only 1 guy is good as manager and in 1000 emps only 1 is good at sales and 1 in 10000 are good in handling client issues. Thats how it is in company. RV may be good at handling client and sales but hes innocent at handling people people management is bad for RV. But not every human good at everything no. So why blame Vikrant?

I think RV removed his mom and family anger on Vikrant. We do that whoever is submissive in family remove our anger on him. But Vikrant and Harleen must understand RV is upset at Purvi being in jail too.

So both RV and Vikrant are wrong here

RV went and told fight he had with Vikrant to Purvi. That means hes started trusting her with family issues. You usally say problems to close friends or family.

I only hope RV proves Purvi innocent and takes her back home

I feel RV will face family opposition from now on for siding with Purvi. Family will get angry on RV and ill treat him avoid him

Deepika and Chachi may ask for business going separate as they do not want RV as owner on their husbands

I think you are mixing up too many issues here.I don't see any division of business neither do I see any family feud over the same bcoz the entire business was built by RV himself.

The Malhotras are rich due to RV only so I don't think Deepika or Chachi have any right to demand a separate share of the Malhotra empire.The whole business would collapse if the entire business is not being handled by RV.

I do agree with your POV that business or an organization does not stop functioning irrespective of the death or the loss of any important member though it may cause some turbulence in the financial markets if it's a big MNC.

Vikrant and Harleen won't understand RV's feelings even if he is their own family member bcoz the Malhotras won't ever accept Purvi as their Bahu even if RV accepts her.

The Malhotras agreed for RV's wedding with Purvi only on one condition that RV should have abandoned her right after their wedding night which due to some events did not happen at all.

RV is struggling regarding his feelings for Purvi but I think he would abandon her if the situation demands as such.He would fool himself with this excuse that whatever he's doing it's right for him and his family bcoz Khushi treated them in a same manner.

RV won't ever abandon his family for Purvi and I don't think he has the guts to do that.For RV his family comes first before considering any feelings he might develop or have for Purvi right now.

And Purvi herself is not serious about her wedding life? She has herself stated that she's staying with him till the time he and she get divorced somehow otherwise why would both of them have gone to.a divorce court?

Though it's sad to see them being divorced their chemistry lacked that emotional depth.Hate to say this but it's better that Purvi gets phased out and the story moves forward with Monisha as the FL.

It doesn't make any sense to see a repeat of the KK-Prachi storyline where ultimately RV and Purvi are shown as leaving far apart after some 10 or 20 year leap.

I don't know why the CV's don't seriously show at least one couple staying reunited.Its better to watch some comedy horror show rather than watch this Bhagyas.

RV and Purvi haven't even completed 1 year and they are getting divorced huh. What kind of joke is this? Then RV should have married Khushi.Their Tashan scenes had more chemistry than RV and Purvi.

RV who was depicted as some sort of a cunning mastermind is now reduced to dancing to the tunes of Monisha and having shouting matches with his own family members I dont think the old RV would have behaved like this.

It's still not to late to rectify the story and bring the old RV back but it all depends on the CV's.

Why is RV even signing the divorce papers under Monisha's influence? Where is that old RV gone who used to think first act later?

foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Though it's sad to see them being divorced their chemistry lacked that emotional depth.Hate to say this but it's better that Purvi gets phased out and the story moves forward with Monisha as the FL.

It doesn't make any sense to see a repeat of the KK-Prachi storyline where ultimately RV and Purvi are shown as leaving far apart after some 10 or 20 year leap.

I don't know why the CV's don't seriously show at least one couple staying reunited.Its better to watch some comedy horror show rather than watch this Bhagyas.

RV and Purvi haven't even completed 1 year and they are getting divorced huh. What kind of joke is this? Then RV should have married Khushi.Their Tashan scenes had more chemistry than RV and Purvi.

RV who was depicted as some sort of a cunning mastermind is now reduced to dancing to the tunes of Monisha and having shouting matches with his own family members I dont think the old RV would have behaved like this.

It's still not to late to rectify the story and bring the old RV back but it all depends on the CV's.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, of the three kind of like, "main" actresses - Simran (Khushi), Srishti (Monisha) and Rachi (Purvi) - Rachi is easily the weakest actress and has the least amount of chemistry with Abrar. I'm with you on either phasing out this character completely or just taking the writing in a different direction and recasting her. (Yes, I know the latter is not realistic, let me have this.) I'm partial towards Khushi just because, apart from our previous leads and Abrar, Simran has delivered the most compelling performances so far. And I honestly think Srishti would do better as the lead because I can't take Monisha seriously as villain, but I've Srishti in other stuff and I think a positive character just suits her better.

They really need to do something about the writing on this show because I tune in every other week or so and it's the same shit over and over again. I was floored to see Khushi and her husband return because since they'd been gone for so long, I thought they just scrapped those characters. Regardless, the writing is inconsistent and uninteresting, there's only so much the handful of actors that I actually like can do to salvage this show. Honestly, what a waste of talent this show has become.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think you are mixing up too many issues here.I don't see any division of business neither do I see any family feud over the same bcoz the entire business was built by RV himself.

The Malhotras are rich due to RV only so I don't think Deepika or Chachi have any right to demand a separate share of the Malhotra empire.The whole business would collapse if the entire business is not being handled by RV.

I do agree with your POV that business or an organization does not stop functioning irrespective of the death or the loss of any important member though it may cause some turbulence in the financial markets if it's a big MNC.

Vikrant and Harleen won't understand RV's feelings even if he is their own family member bcoz the Malhotras won't ever accept Purvi as their Bahu even if RV accepts her.

The Malhotras agreed for RV's wedding with Purvi only on one condition that RV should have abandoned her right after their wedding night which due to some events did not happen at all.

RV is struggling regarding his feelings for Purvi but I think he would abandon her if the situation demands as such.He would fool himself with this excuse that whatever he's doing it's right for him and his family bcoz Khushi treated them in a same manner.

RV won't ever abandon his family for Purvi and I don't think he has the guts to do that.For RV his family comes first before considering any feelings he might develop or have for Purvi right now.

And Purvi herself is not serious about her wedding life? She has herself stated that she's staying with him till the time he and she get divorced somehow otherwise why would both of them have gone to.a divorce court?

Why is RV even signing the divorce papers under Monisha's influence? Where is that old RV gone who used to think first act later?

Ultimately RV will understand Purvi is innocent by nature and fall in love with her

That is end game of this story right now although now both are headed to divorce

Indian courts do not easily give divorce you must have solid reasons to divorce

RV Purvi may think divorce is doll play but indian court never thinks so

So judge will most probably slam both these ppl and tell them to spend a year together and than will decide divorce

Not all are as stupid as RV family to keep asking a divorce from day one

And of course lots of counselling sesions will be there where they will ask why excatly you want a divorce? Does your hubby hit you or abuse you? No obivously

Does he have a girl friend whom he wants to marry? RV will say he do not want to marry Monisha if counselor asks because he never loves her

Many many questions will be asked by court and counselors no one grants divorce easily in india

Regarding Rv divorcing Purvi - it could be because Monisha may say i have prrof to prove Purvi innocent but i will give you only after you ign divorce papers or Harleen may say Purvi can into RV mansion only if you give her divorce or shes not allowed back. Family or Monisha blackmail may be reason lets watch because i doubt RV on own with sign divo0rce papers just like that. Or who knows Kushi must be using that old divorce paper signed by Purvi and RV long back and caused misunderstanding bet RV Purvi saying both want divorce

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Regarding property and business issue

It never really matters who started business or who worked hardest or whose face of company

We have seen in many businesses in india only how brothers demand shares of company or separation as they want out and not work under one brother

RV may have gone abroad and earned money in last 7-8 years and opened RV corp

That does not mean he will not be kicked out of his own company by Vikrant and jaswant one day

I have seen such things happen in real life where someone works hard but is kicked out of own built business by sibling or son etc

So RV being one who put money built RV corp does not matter

IF Jaswant or Vikrant get insecure and their wives put pressure they will ask split in company in future

I think in future RV has to leave his own company and hand it to Vikrant as deepka and chahci will play such cards

And blame will ultimately be put on Purvi saying she separated RV from family and both may have to leave business and home

Obviously family cannot see how vile and cunning Deepika or chachi are by nature or how rude harleen is to others they only will find fault with Purvi and call RV jhoru ka ghulam and kick him off company to keep family together

Honestly even Steve jobs was kicked out of a company he had built so RV being removed from RV corp or resigning in family pressure will be later track for sure

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I've said this before and I'll say it again, of the three kind of like, "main" actresses - Simran (Khushi), Srishti (Monisha) and Rachi (Purvi) - Rachi is easily the weakest actress and has the least amount of chemistry with Abrar. I'm with you on either phasing out this character completely or just taking the writing in a different direction and recasting her. (Yes, I know the latter is not realistic, let me have this.) I'm partial towards Khushi just because, apart from our previous leads and Abrar, Simran has delivered the most compelling performances so far. And I honestly think Srishti would do better as the lead because I can't take Monisha seriously as villain, but I've Srishti in other stuff and I think a positive character just suits her better.

They really need to do something about the writing on this show because I tune in every other week or so and it's the same shit over and over again. I was floored to see Khushi and her husband return because since they'd been gone for so long, I thought they just scrapped those characters. Regardless, the writing is inconsistent and uninteresting, there's only so much the handful of actors that I actually like can do to salvage this show. Honestly, what a waste of talent this show has become.

I do not see Kusjhi as main actress

Kushi is antagonist like Jasbir

I never want Kushi to marry RV etc no ways RV will want that

Who marries a person who sent you to jail on false molestation charges? RV rather be alone than marry a woman like Kushi in life no matter what? Audience shall never accept RV liking Kushi after what shes done to him

Regarding Monisha she looks elder to RV by age in scenes may be because of her behaviour or dominating nature

I do not want to see Monisha too marry RV

I mean she even has tried to kill ppl in KK party now you want her to marry RV really

I will be wondering when she will mix poison in RV plate or coffee when scenes happen if shes FL

IF RV and Purvi have no chemistry just replace main lead actress

Even in Kundali Bhagya lead actor was replaced 2-3 times why not in Kumkum bhagya

Abrar is a great actor going by his past movies or serials roles - all he needs is a good actress who can match his acting capability

Problem with Purvi is her face is blank without expressions - aka jhanvi kapoor or sara etc

Also i blame writers equally than chemistry of leads

Why was Monisha brought so soon as villan when Kushi there already and Mlahotra family hates Purvi etc

Story could have happened without a monisha actually

foreverlazy thumbnail

Who marries a person who sent you to jail on false molestation charges? RV rather be alone than marry a woman like Kushi in life no matter what? Audience shall never accept RV liking Kushi after what shes done to him

Regarding Monisha she looks elder to RV by age in scenes may be because of her behaviour or dominating nature

I mean she even has tried to kill ppl in KK party now you want her to marry RV really

I will be wondering when she will mix poison in RV plate or coffee when scenes happen if shes FL

Even in Kundali Bhagya lead actor was replaced 2-3 times why not in Kumkum bhagya

Abrar is a great actor going by his past movies or serials roles - all he needs is a good actress who can match his acting capability

Problem with Purvi is her face is blank without expressions - aka jhanvi kapoor or sara etc

Why was Monisha brought so soon as villan when Kushi there already and Mlahotra family hates Purvi etc

I mean, honestly, I've seen characters do worse and still be whitewashed enough for the audience to simply not care about their previous actions, I could absolutely see them try to pull something like that with Khushi or Monisha. And from a financial standpoint, it makes more sense to use an actress that they already have than to replace the lead, because that's still another paycheck they have to dish out.

Monisha as a character was unnecessary, I agree with that. I think she was brought in either because the actress playing Khushi was unavailable (because Khushi was gone for a while) or they had plans to make her a positive character/parallel lead. (Because why add another vamp when you had a potential vamp right there?!)

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

In kdb the ML was replaced many times because the actors quit.so only if the leads quit they will find a replacement in kkb.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maybe they do not want khushi purvi to fight over the same guy.so they brought monisha,not because simran was not available.

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I mean, honestly, I've seen characters do worse and still be whitewashed enough for the audience to simply not care about their previous actions, I could absolutely see them try to pull something like that with Khushi or Monisha. And from a financial standpoint, it makes more sense to use an actress that they already have than to replace the lead, because that's still another paycheck they have to dish out.

Monisha as a character was unnecessary, I agree with that. I think she was brought in either because the actress playing Khushi was unavailable (because Khushi was gone for a while) or they had plans to make her a positive character/parallel lead. (Because why add another vamp when you had a potential vamp right there?!)

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

In kdb the ML was replaced many times because the actors quit.so only if the leads quit they will find a replacement in kkb.

I said they can replace Fl or ML because most are saying no chemistry bet RV Purvi

I agree Purvi actor cannot express on face like an RV or Monisha or Kushi or Prachi can

Hey but we have seen non actors like Amisha, half over actors like kajol having great chemistry with Hrithik and SRK (did you see her in K3G or Gupt ec screaming screeching etc) so i am not sure if story is bad or acting of Fl or chemistry?

By the way SRK carried entire bazigaar movie on his shoulder without much scenes or help from Kajol

Yes Shilpa Shetty definetly looked great with him in bazigaar but was very less duration

So If abrar role is written like SRK in bazigaar only if you observe (ok his role is like bazigaar only except hes not going around killing those who wronged him and his family in past ) initial 3 months

I truly started watching show with expectations that abrar role will be negative like SRK who will slowly fall in love with FL and change and forgive Kushi and family

Truly if i wrote story of this show , RV would destroy kushi and armaan bring them on roads, RV would destroy kum kum bhagya caterers in sly while acting like good son in law in front of prachi, Rv should destroy everyone businesses KK, Prachi, Armaan, Kushi etc and careers like how they did to him his brother father etc. Finally when all are on road because of RV without knowing its RV all long, i would make RV confess to Kushi in happiness how he took revenge from her leaving her shocked. In end RV forgives Kushi and fly returns back business to KK, armaan and prachi kumkum bhagya

That would be hell of a story must say and thats what i expected of KKB3 actually

It would give message a person who forgives his enemy is bigger man than one who hell bent on revenge

Abrar is superb as a bad man on sly out for revenge, hes done that both in his serial YHC a man out to revenge his brothers death from FL and family

I truly expected abrar to go out and out negative to take revenge on kushi and fly while maintaining a good goody boy image in front of Purvi, Prachi, Kushi, KK etc

But this stupid man went and declared to Kushi within 3 months that i kindaped you i did this to your sister i did that ohhh i wish they could delete that stupid episode and start this story again with RV acting goody goody but destroying Kushi Prachi KK armaan kushi etc behind their back

And RV family should never have known Purvi is Kushi sister even more dramatic and they all like her till RV tells them truth after destroying Kushi Prachi KK

Only viewrs should know what games RV playing behind everyones back no one else not kushi not Purvi not Mlahotras not Prachi not KK not Trishna or her dad

Than serial would be pretty interesting

and just for facade make RV act as if hes crazily in love with Purvi hes just acting viewers know not Purvi or anyone

To make matters more interesting make Monisha know RV plan later and let her start blackmailing RV i will tell all if not marry me etc and how RV handles Monisha. Later trishna or her dad know his true face how he handles them or may be jasbir knows truth etc that would e great story

I was expecting a bazigaar movie kind story aur here they gave a thugs of Hindustan or i was expecting bahubhali kind story and you get sahoo

First story writer should go and get better guy who has imagination and writing skills