Confusion regarding RV's family and Monisha

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

So Yug and daadu were rooting for RV-Purvi even though they knew RV was engaged to Monisha? Or yug doesn't know? Because he was the one who revealed RV's marriage if I am not wrong and he didn't do that in a taunting way. Even Harman seemed to tease RV and okay yes he was acting to set the revenge plans in motion. But it's odd for daadu to keep pushing for RV-Purvi knowing he is engaged to Monisha and not even advising RV to mention it to Monisha. 

So far despite Monisha's obsession,her side seems almost entirely justified given she was blindsided throughout 

But yeah again,show is not known for lack of plot holes or cohesive plot so probability one of those things?

Edited by anandhi007 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yug was not aware of RV Monisha Khushi.Dadimaa revealed that she and dadaji supported Purvi as they never liked Monisha for RV.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rv wanted to tell monisha about plan before his wedding 

But deepika his bhabhi stopped him saying shes studying she may get upset do not tell her 

Still why did RV listen to monisha? 

Just tell Monisha i am marrying Purvi for revenge or whatever? 

I mean marraige and laws are no joke in india atleast - its not USA you marry today divorce tommorow like USA on flimsy reason

Both court and society will not easily allow divorce in india 

Many people i know in real life india have never wanted to live with their spouse as they are not compatible or have been forced to marry against their wishes etc but are living from years or decades because family and society is forcing them not allowing divorce. They even have kids  

Also a divorced man or women is ill treated not respected by indian society and family 

Especially a woman loses everything and gets targetted by people if she divorces 

Not easy as anupama serial where you divorce today at 45 with 3 adult kids and next week will get a millionaire running to marry you. This kind of things is impossible even in most modern USA/UK 

Real life is not as easy as ITV shows ITV is more dream land 

For ex in real life in india an husband RV would have asserted his conjugal rights on his wife by now and not be sleeping on sofa

I know many hubby in real life forced to marry their wives hate them but use their conjugal rights in marriage and do not act like RV. Till they divorce they will use their wives or in revenge they will use their hubby rights. No one is as decent as ITV RV actually in real life marriages. Most take advantage only. I know many men promised their GF they will never touch their wife as they say they were forced to marry girl under family pressure and they only love their GFs but have kids after a year or two. 

GF is meanwhile thinking i have a great boy friend he never touches his wife as hes been forced to marry. All this happens in ITv and movies not real life. 

In real life no one in kalyug is romeo who will drink poison and die for lover, they will just let GF die and go and live their lives happily with another woman (or hubby)

No one is salim who will fight with emperor whose father and risk his throne for lover anarkali in 21st century 

Or no one is majnu too who will roam searching for laila 

RV kind of guy is only in ITV not real life 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

U r right about real life marriages.But very soon RV will be also like the typical real life husband.He will fall for Purvi and have kids.

Originally posted by: myviewprem

But deepika his bhabhi stopped him saying shes studying she may get upset do not tell her 

I mean marraige and laws are no joke in india atleast - its not USA you marry today divorce tommorow like USA on flimsy reason

Many people i know in real life india have never wanted to live with their spouse as they are not compatible or have been forced to marry against their wishes etc but are living from years or decades because family and society is forcing them not allowing divorce. They even have kids  

Also a divorced man or women is ill treated not respected by indian society and family 

Especially a woman loses everything and gets targetted by people if she divorces 

Not easy as anupama serial where you divorce today at 45 with 3 adult kids and next week will get a millionaire running to marry you. This kind of things is impossible even in most modern USA/UK 

For ex in real life in india an husband RV would have asserted his conjugal rights on his wife by now and not be sleeping on sofa

I know many hubby in real life forced to marry their wives hate them but use their conjugal rights in marriage and do not act like RV. Till they divorce they will use their wives or in revenge they will use their hubby rights. No one is as decent as ITV RV actually in real life marriages. Most take advantage only. I know many men promised their GF they will never touch their wife as they say they were forced to marry girl under family pressure and they only love their GFs but have kids after a year or two. 

GF is meanwhile thinking i have a great boy friend he never touches his wife as hes been forced to marry. All this happens in ITv and movies not real life. 

In real life no one in kalyug is romeo who will drink poison and die for lover, they will just let GF die and go and live their lives happily with another woman (or hubby)

No one is salim who will fight with emperor whose father and risk his throne for lover anarkali in 21st century 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I think we can endlessly discuss about what RV should have done or what Purvi needs to do but it's the CV's who are gonna give final touches to the storyline.

RV at least for now seems to be clear about what he wants-separate from Purvi and reunite with Monisha.What about Purvi?

RV's grand mother also advised Purvi to assert and fight for her rights as RV's legally wedded wife.

As far as RV is concerned his intentions are totally in the wrong direction.He's behaving like Ashutosh who values revenge over a relationship-same allegation RV was throwing at Ashutosh then that  Ashutosh values money over relationships while defending Purvi's character then in front of the entire society.

RV needs to practice what he preached to Ashutosh then obviously he won't because it was all a facade to get married to Purvi.

RV's revenge has become old now-yes he's gonna fall in love with Purvi no doubt but their fate is sealed.Its gonna end up like Abhigya in a coma or KK-Prachi separated for 20 years.

RV apne Sasur KK ke kadmon par hi chal raha hai.Neither KK made any worthwhile effort to understand his wife Prachi nor RV is doing the same.

RV's family faced all those problems due to Khushi not Purvi.RV has forgotten the difference between right and wrong-if he wanted revenge then he could have done the same without making a mockery of the wedding rituals with Purvi it's as simple and straightforward as it gets.

Why is RV not targeting Armaan or Khushi? RV's love with Purvi would always be couched in mistrust or suspicion then how can it be called a love story?

RV does not trust Purvi at all yet he married her and now refuses to live with her so why did he get married to her then? 

RV's actions would leave him empty handed in life-live a lifeless relationship with Monisha like Abhi had with Tannu and lose Purvi forever due to mindless revenge schemes.

He will end up like KK living a solitary life full of money-neither he would get Monisha nor Purvi.Sasurji ki tarah Daamaad RV ko bhi akela zindagi guzaarna hoga Is RV prepared to live such a life?