Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

smiley11smiley11 She is here as a nurse? hmmm smiley24smiley7 her hair while cooking is so irritating.smiley11

Also the lehrata hua saree ka pallu which can easily catch fire 😂 everything about her is irritating. High time they show her behave her age! 🤮
And yes she is here for Aadhya and Shruti Ji 😂

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

btw, why is she always seen frying poori and making halwa? A diet that the doc must have told shruti to stay away from?smiley29smiley24smiley44

She must have water-fried the poori and made it of Sooji to make it healthy, like she cooked in Kumpitison, otherwise even those who are not sick or bedridden are advised to not eat such oily food every day that too early morning. 😂

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

She must have water-fried the poori and made it of Sooji to make it healthy, like she cooked in Kumpitison, otherwise even those who are not sick or bedridden are advised to not eat such oily food every day that too early morning. 😂

Shrutiji ko aur bimaar banakar hi chodegi ye pagal aurat smiley29smiley37
Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was hilarious watching Anupama monkeying around in the kitchen. I couldn't control my laugh. I am not expecting her character to become too stoic but atleast give her age appropriate scenes and pls kill Anuj's character. Him turning into an infidel is the biggest downgrade itv has ever witnessed.