Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Till the time Kavya keeps taking inspiration from Maa, she will keep changing jobs and keep taking courses but will will never achieve anything substantial in life. Instead will have to keep looking at V with longing eyes, to seek his favors and validation.

Edited by InsaneDivine - 5 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Because Anupamaa's character is so bad and even the writers know that they cannot generate sympathy or adulation for this character organically, they have to keep an army of people to clap for her, and shower praises at her. Back at home, Kinjal has to clap for her for giving a boring lecture, Majnu has to lose his spine, become as characterless as Maa and clap for a woman who left him, the first instant he spoke for himself, and at the workplace five to six people have to clap for her for perhaps being able to write her name in the cell of an excel sheet. smiley39

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh kya masterpiece banaya hain Makers ne. Jahaan se lautkar aane ka raasta toh hain, par irada nahin aur ummeed toh bilkul bhi nahin.

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

I don't know what to say. Honestly, I am feeling bad for Tosu. No matter what chamchi Kinjal says, all I can see Maa recruiting Tosu to ZALEEL him and keep him under her thumb and flaunt her Maalikin status in front of him. It's almost as if she wishes to extract respect from Tosu for her identity as "Maa", but since he wouldn't do so, she tightens the noose around his neck by becoming his Malkin and is now forcing respect out of him for being his mother...

I refuse to believe that after 30-35 years, Maa remembered to instill sanskars in Tosu and only now she has got the chance. Why is she so late in every aspect of her lyphe ? Is it not too late to instill values in Tosu that every work is important? That all hard-working people of every strata of society must be respected?

A mother who only lectures, never walks the talk, and keeps hammering all the time, their children turn like Tosu only. Ideally, if She or Kinjal really meant well for Tosu, the best thing would have been to leave him alone. Since both Maa and Kinjal never think about themselves and only think about the well-being of their "apne", even by that yardstick the best thing to do is leave Tosu on his own, to fend off himself against the world. Either he will make or break, but Maa and Kinjal's constantly beating him down and being around him, not because they love him, but only to make him feel inadequate, turns him into a bigger monster than he already is. I don't believe there is any return path now for Tosu. He has turned into a criminal. But Maa toh Maa hain, aur Biwi toh Biwi hai na. But still what Maa and Biwi is doing is not help. In fact they are creating a bigger monster out of Tosu, than he already is and is unleashing him on society and their unfortunate co-workers to suffer.. smiley21

I can’t feel bad for Toshu now for any of his failures or insults because like you said he is a Criminal now, and irredeemable, he is a full grown adult, ek bachchi ka baap, Loser with a capital L, but of course feel bad only for one thing about him that he got parents like AnuRaj.

Vanraj always favored him no matter what, and Maa was an ignorant irresponsible mother who instead of setting her kids straight at the right age, pampered them and tried everything to please them be it listening to their abuses, bearing the insults, selling her jewellery to buy an engagement ring for another Loser Crinjal, pampering both the Son and DIL to an extent ke wo iske sar par Tandav kare, babysitting not just her grand daughter but also the parents of that child, he had called her Characterless and what not when she stayed separate after divorce with Vanraj, but her kids have learnt to shed crocodile tears from her so one emotional drama and she forgives them. She allowed Toshu to keep seeking favors from Rakhi Dave and Anuj, favored him in all the frauds done by him, even went to jail for him and still shamelessly goes to his house for every small thing, so Toshu is actually a product of her own doings, not Vanraj but Anupama is responsible for Toshu turning out to be such a vile monster.

Even today, she said, abhi to mey hu iske Papa hey Baa Bapuji hey, hum kar rahe hain humare baad iska kya hoga? Ye kab sudhrega? Like really smiley39 He must be 30-35 or even more, jobless loser who bites the hands that feed him, be it Crinjal or his Mother or Family, still she thinks iss bechare ka kya hoga kab sudhrega smiley26 Kash iskaa 1% bhi choti si bachchi ko chod kar jaane ke time socha hota.
He demands money from Crinjal and Maa for his business as if they owe him something and when they refuse, he calls them jealous and insecure of his non existent skills 😂

Actually this whole family is each other’s Karma, it’s a waste of emotions to even feel bad for anyone of them including Anuj 😂

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Jab kisi k AUR K GHARA, mehmaan ban kar jaate hain to kuch bhi major karne se pehle uss ghar logo se permission lete hain aise hi bina puche kitchen me jakar khana pakana (for your "friend"), pooja me interfere karna, sona khareedana, etc is not good

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Happy Dandiya with Karchi while frying pooris, how Cutu Cutu is she smiley9 Aunty din pe din aur jawan hoti ja rahi hain, I wonder how the real aunties watching at home don’t get embarrassed with this absolutely cringe behavior 😂

Aur aise naach naach ke khana banayegi to khane mein baal aur cockroach nahi padenge to aur kya padega ? 😂

Aur jis tarah se ye Mooh Khol kar O shaped expression dekar shock hone ka natak karti hai har roz, 2-4 mosquitoes daily iske mouth mein jaate hi honge, cute to kisi angle se nahi lagti 😂

Puppy is Puppy, same old…Nibba Nibbi OTT cringeness!🤮

https://x.com/ridz_rupali_fan/status/1792365032023749107?s=46

smiley11smiley11 She is here as a nurse? hmmm smiley24smiley7 her hair while cooking is so irritating.smiley11
Edited by SmithaRam - 5 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

And its apparently a Punjabi restaurant where no non-veg is cooked because the Second Cheph is a pure vegetarian, an award winning ShupperIshhtarr Cheph 😂

Undhiyu Biryani, I have never seen it on the menu of any Gujarati restaurant though have been to very few but its like an anokha fusion which only Baa eats and Baa’s Cheli cooks and has kept it as her signature dissss garnished with cockroaches 🤮
Isse achcha to 2 min wali khichdi with kachumbar rakh leti atleast edible sound karta 😂

How come no one puked at this sight 🤮
https://x.com/ju_lie35/status/1792413361357070390?s=46

I don't know why someone pushed her down. Nobody does that, everyone is usually respectful. This is pure exaggeration to get more sympathy for the useless woman. smiley7

SmithaRam thumbnail

btw, why is she always seen frying poori and making halwa? A diet that the doc must have told shruti to stay away from?smiley29smiley24smiley44

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Word Count: 0

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4