Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Watched Munjya and it is So Darn entertainign adn well made.. the maddock people ahve realy cracked the horror comedy zone.. as well liked the new teaser/trailer of stree 2 seems pretty much on the mark.. but oh God this filmw as so darn entertaining even my mom had a lot of fun when she isn't into this  genre and this oen esp being with Young adults.. aww the guy who palyed bittu is so cute  and his boyish charm is so endearing in this.. and then this song i only seen it first time in credits like hello are bollywood walas sleepign ya kya??> why no hype for an actual banger Sharvari is actually carrying it soooo darn well..tpretty HOT. Not gonmna lie i got the deja vu of shrara wali shamita.. matlab aaj kal wali ladkiyon se toh yeh bane banaye item number bhi carry nahi ho paate where it is all about maintaing the line between being sultry and Hot and not being vulgar either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfXy4W0aD40

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 days ago
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha achha so yeh Badar Bhai always presents Hania like this only.....have to say she turns me off like this....yeah I found the eyes freaky in that scene too and baaki her garbled talking style is also a major turn off. She was way better as Hala.

Yeah definitely his special way of making her speak this weirdly. Like see here she talks so good esp with the accent pakkad ke bhi clear and expressive with  the emotion of the scene and range hai  which she had in hala too depending on the moods yeh badar isko iss mode main daal deta hai  God knows why...but see idhar these 2 actually were so promising and I really liked zaviyaat too but we'll since sang e mah he has been pretty much a meh too was such a giant wala zero in mpht  under badar bhai and with hania hi 

https://youtu.be/ixndd1ASbus?si=xqBTToWE6xK7OmBw

Posted: 2 days ago

Urhmmmmmm am not so sure about this..mere ko toh zyada funny nahi laga except vicky  who stole the entire show but bas ab yehi song reh gaya tha to remake toh yeh bhi hi gaya.. bhai himare bachpan ka koi song chodenge  yeh log ke nahi 

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/1806660165149573305?t=clbhF9oaVMB07hP0zEUxwg&s=19

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 days ago

CSP got their breakout song of the season  and it is just so much fun

https://youtu.be/-urTPhh7gNk?si=CL72ZbQY7vJLoYwh

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Watched Munjya and it is So Darn entertainign adn well made.. the maddock people ahve realy cracked the horror comedy zone.. as well liked the new teaser/trailer of stree 2 seems pretty much on the mark.. but oh God this filmw as so darn entertaining even my mom had a lot of fun when she isn't into this  genre and this oen esp being with Young adults.. aww the guy who palyed bittu is so cute  and his boyish charm is so endearing in this.. and then this song i only seen it first time in credits like hello are bollywood walas sleepign ya kya??> why no hype for an actual banger Sharvari is actually carrying it soooo darn well..tpretty HOT. Not gonmna lie i got the deja vu of shrara wali shamita.. matlab aaj kal wali ladkiyon se toh yeh bane banaye item number bhi carry nahi ho paate where it is all about maintaing the line between being sultry and Hot and not being vulgar either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfXy4W0aD40

Oh I'd see this movie ka trailer and even this song promo sometime back and it did look like a decent horror comedy....Maddock waale seem to have cracked that genre for sure.

I didn't know Sharvari could do this much belly dance/afro type of moves...lol but she's a good dancer I guess. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Urhmmmmmm am not so sure about this..mere ko toh zyada funny nahi laga except vicky  who stole the entire show but bas ab yehi song reh gaya tha to remake toh yeh bhi hi gaya.. bhai himare bachpan ka koi song chodenge  yeh log ke nahi 

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/1806660165149573305?t=clbhF9oaVMB07hP0zEUxwg&s=19

Vicky stole the whole show hands down in this smiley36....Movie ka concept is kinda cringe but Vicky is making it seem fun....lol this is sort of giving deja vu of those few medium budget comedy roles he did in between before the serious biopics he got into. Tripti is whatever.....Ammy Virk is doing decent but Diljit is more a pro at pulling off this comedy genresmiley36

Vicky stole the whole show hands down in this smiley36....Movie ka concept is kinda cringe but Vicky is making it seem fun....lol this is sort of giving deja vu of those few medium budget comedy roles he did in between before the serious biopics he got into. Tripti is whatever.....Ammy Virk is doing decent but Diljit is more a pro at pulling off this comedy genresmiley36

Haan he singlehandedly  didn't  let the attention to divert towards anyone else the only other person I kinda noticed was the drsmiley36 it is thru and thru vicky show. Also all the quips from real life are all viky based too added more to it but yeah BO pe itna shayad na chale but jo bhi hai vicky is the star of this show.. ammy  virk is more a serious kinda actor he was hardly noticeable in this and I didn't  even get the reason why it has to be a punjabi star specifically  koi bhi kar sakta tha.  Tripti is WHatevwr for real ek dum theek  bolismiley36

Oh I'd see this movie ka trailer and even this song promo sometime back and it did look like a decent horror comedy....Maddock waale seem to have cracked that genre for sure.

I didn't know Sharvari could do this much belly dance/afro type of moves...lol but she's a good dancer I guess. 

Yeah I guess I didn't  expect her to be this good at dancing and woh bhi yeh style toh iss liye inwas a bit more into 😲 zone but also it's been so long we got a proper  item song where it is not jhanvi  trying hard and koi aur is fully owning the song ka vibe so was impressed. 

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago

Finally finished Panchayat S3 :)

This season wasn't about any big breakout viral lines or moments but I absolutely loved how powerfully they conveyed the weight of grief through the economy of words and quiet moments of the Panchayat gang....those were some of my fav. epis this season...those first 3-4 epis....and how they built that arc with that Amma becoming the reason for Prahlad to come out of his grief....he lost a son and it took him becoming a son to a mother to push him out of that zone.....really loved how they wrote this. 

First they showed him slowly sweeping the dust out of his abandoned home and then in the course of all the goofy things happening in fighting the MLA, of all things, the discussion on needing pigeons for the peace proposal was what suddenly made him laugh out loud spontaneously after so long....and how ORGANICALLY they showed that moment without anyone making a big deal out of it but you could see the joy on all their faces as they saw him laugh khul ke after so long....the way the sheer LOVE has grown in this group slowly but steadily smiley27

Abhishek had a lot of growth this season I feel towards putting down roots in the village....it started off with him feeling restless about being away from the village and then in the middle it was all about him slowly getting more pulled into village politics despite initially not wanting to be involved....to the latter half where he was confidently embedded within the Panchayat group assertively speaking up in meetings like a peer, sticking up for his group....that MLA really went a long way in uniting them as a team and strengthening their bond. 

The Rinky angle was also pushed ahead kind of subtly that Abhishek is imagining somewhat of a future with her without it being overtly said....lol I had to laugh that of all people that gazab beizzati hai yaar wala damaad was helping these two go on "dates" with supervision smiley37....woh bhi I liked how subtly they showed a bit of a truce happening over the horse purchase and that guy letting go of his ego a bit to help Abhishek....haha bas ek backseat mein saath baithne se kitna khush ho gaye Abhishek and Rinky....lol 

Last epi mein toh kaafi sudden shocks ho gaye with the attack on the Panchayat gang...I thought phir se kisi ko maar denge but for now bas goli lagi Pradhaan ji ko....but this again highlighted how much Abhishek has now assimilated into this group that he couldn't tolerate Pradhan ji being insulted or harmed in anyway....uske liye itna lad bhi liya with Banrakas and MLA gang....lol 

So next season will be all about the Panchayat elections with such high stakes and a charged atmosphere of violence added in too now....and looks like isi season mein Abhishek will be confronted with the choice about whether he wants to stay with the village or pursue his life in the city after his exam results. That friend of his telling him in the end ki tujhe admission milega kahin how that you have a police record? LOL and Abhishek ke expression se lag raha tha he doesn't give a damn about admission at this point but is more consumed with the politics of the village. 

Posted: 12 hours ago

Finally finished Panchayat S3 :)

This season wasn't about any big breakout viral lines or moments but I absolutely loved how powerfully they conveyed the weight of grief through the economy of words and quiet moments of the Panchayat gang....those were some of my fav. epis this season...those first 3-4 epis....and how they built that arc with that Amma becoming the reason for Prahlad to come out of his grief....he lost a son and it took him becoming a son to a mother to push him out of that zone.....really loved how they wrote this. 

First they showed him slowly sweeping the dust out of his abandoned home and then in the course of all the goofy things happening in fighting the MLA, of all things, the discussion on needing pigeons for the peace proposal was what suddenly made him laugh out loud spontaneously after so long....and how ORGANICALLY they showed that moment without anyone making a big deal out of it but you could see the joy on all their faces as they saw him laugh khul ke after so long....the way the sheer LOVE has grown in this group slowly but steadily smiley27

Abhishek had a lot of growth this season I feel towards putting down roots in the village....it started off with him feeling restless about being away from the village and then in the middle it was all about him slowly getting more pulled into village politics despite initially not wanting to be involved....to the latter half where he was confidently embedded within the Panchayat group assertively speaking up in meetings like a peer, sticking up for his group....that MLA really went a long way in uniting them as a team and strengthening their bond. 

The Rinky angle was also pushed ahead kind of subtly that Abhishek is imagining somewhat of a future with her without it being overtly said....lol I had to laugh that of all people that gazab beizzati hai yaar wala damaad was helping these two go on "dates" with supervision smiley37....woh bhi I liked how subtly they showed a bit of a truce happening over the horse purchase and that guy letting go of his ego a bit to help Abhishek....haha bas ek backseat mein saath baithne se kitna khush ho gaye Abhishek and Rinky....lol 

Last epi mein toh kaafi sudden shocks ho gaye with the attack on the Panchayat gang...I thought phir se kisi ko maar denge but for now bas goli lagi Pradhaan ji ko....but this again highlighted how much Abhishek has now assimilated into this group that he couldn't tolerate Pradhan ji being insulted or harmed in anyway....uske liye itna lad bhi liya with Banrakas and MLA gang....lol 

So next season will be all about the Panchayat elections with such high stakes and a charged atmosphere of violence added in too now....and looks like isi season mein Abhishek will be confronted with the choice about whether he wants to stay with the village or pursue his life in the city after his exam results. That friend of his telling him in the end ki tujhe admission milega kahin how that you have a police record? LOL and Abhishek ke expression se lag raha tha he doesn't give a damn about admission at this point but is more consumed with the politics of the village. 

i wholeheartedly second everything you said i think i said similar things too  thode din pehle in my review.. i liked this for the silences the grief impacting all thier lives an usme woh solidarity and respect and yeh season yehi proof deta hai ke you don't really need to throw lame twists or viral hone ke liye random senasalization woh  emotion hona chahiye.. this season had a sober tone yet it hit the right spots woh rishton ki devlopment main dikha and uske liye hi one could enjoy it just as much caz these bonds are just not the fickle bonds they are becoming an extended family and one now sees them as a team.. it is hard to even imagine abhishek away from them the whole time he was away you felt the void too even though he was connected with them but woh jo raunak nahi rahi gaoon main wala feel was very evident..  aur tou aur they managed to even humanize woh MLA with the way he was attached to his horse i thought that was nice that he had genuine love for his pet  despite him not being a very good man otherwise or being always the troublemaker but  usko bhi woh ek softer side dia.. baaki i was happy at the way abhishek pathooed after pradhan ji pe attack he was fully into ab bas ab baat apne pe aa gayi mode the way they always take stand for each other is so touching but es this and that fight though was super entertaining and funny but it was the emotion and reasoning behind it that stays with you long after that... haan woh gaoon ka damad afterall proved  he is worthy of beign gaoon ka damad hahah usko bhi de dia thoda redmeption this time smiley36. i stil feel rinky abhishek should have progressed more and kaafi repetitive feel ho rah tha unka wohi routine in this but still it was likeable even if slow... oh i really liked bhura bahadur too and his kabootarssmiley36 and them teaching him self defence with that baans. overall it was good for me  caz i connected with the feel of this season and baaki toh as is aid before too i have special appreciation for the way they show the lived in village and woh daily routines. matlab woh jo ek tehrav hai na in the way they would be having coversations while cutting the sabzi/bhaaji watering the new construction ay kuch bhi random karte huye and woh jo garmi ka season main real susti aa jaati hai and all it just feels like youa re transported in that gaoon and woh alag hi vibe and feeling hai smajhana mushkil hai

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 12 hours ago