Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I'm mainly intrigued about how they will weave in the legend of Ashwathama and Kalki avatar in this.....kaafi ambitious plot hai in that sense....but Amitabh is looking interesting as the aged immortal Ashwathama waiting for the birth of Kalki to end the evil Kalyug era....lol Prabhas ka character is looking cheesy....Bahubali vibes nahin match up ho rahe as of now. 

It us very intresting premise but  they have to like oversimplify  it for people like ne jinko yeh zyada knowledge nahi hai and plz plz plz audio clear karein .Prabhas  kya garare  kar raha hai kuch samjh nahi aaya..that moment of Mr B singing was however goosebumps inducing and I did get ke waiting for a savior  hai  and then woh transformer but was like huh??  It is gonna be a film if legends though caz they are already overshadowing everyone else be is Mr B , Kamal hassan , shobhna.. and then there are pretty much every generation ke super stars from all the industries coming together for this so  has to be something bihat hi zyada ambitious hai and they seem to have done a fairly decent job at  bringing the vision to life  

Posted: 4 days ago

Saw these today yeh tabrez mele main kya kar raha tha smiley36 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3uxsC4ohDe/?igsh=Ym82ZnN1eWdya3dn

smiley36 at his gham so rona naturally aaya smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4Vj5TSIEkr/?igsh=c3IzdmV3dmkwMTVj

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 4 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Tabrez was probably creeping after that Gulbaano girl or whatever in the mela as usual....lol mujhe ab order of events itna yaad nahin.....but haha at why yeh chhota bhai was crying in that last slide. 

Posted: 3 days ago

Tabrez was probably creeping after that Gulbaano girl or whatever in the mela as usual....lol mujhe ab order of events itna yaad nahin.....but haha at why yeh chhota bhai was crying in that last slide. 

I don't  remember him being at mela guess he was just chilling  smiley36 picnic ka Sama bana rakha haismiley36 I was amused by that 

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

They seem to be uploading Gunaah on YT now too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wUmfwyDLHI

But I'm not sure kitne epis kiye hain upload....probably still need to use the other site to catch up....lol

They seem to be uploading Gunaah on YT now too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wUmfwyDLHI

But I'm not sure kitne epis kiye hain upload....probably still need to use the other site to catch up....lol

Sirf yeh 1 hi hai..meherbaani for this pata nahi seedha seedha app pe kyon  nahi kar rahe anyways  

AreYaar thumbnail

Yeh lo ab aa gaya asli trailer filled with saas bahu drama, kalesh, fighting after shaadi stuffsmiley36

As usual shuru ke trailers dikha ke bewakoof banaate hain and baad mein yehi story hoti hai har Pak show mein bhismiley36

Is it just me or Hania's dialogue delivery is very garbled in this? Was it always like this ki main bas abhi hi notice kar rahi hoon? It's not sounding good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS1ofsHvs88

Posted: a day ago

Yeh lo ab aa gaya asli trailer filled with saas bahu drama, kalesh, fighting after shaadi stuffsmiley36

As usual shuru ke trailers dikha ke bewakoof banaate hain and baad mein yehi story hoti hai har Pak show mein bhismiley36

Is it just me or Hania's dialogue delivery is very garbled in this? Was it always like this ki main bas abhi hi notice kar rahi hoon? It's not sounding good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS1ofsHvs88

His mither and her father seems to be unhappy ones like alwayssmiley36  oh and I saw taimoor in it too looks like bada bhai will be heera beta toh Mustafa ko usse comparison main lagaye rakhte hain..smiley36 baaki toh yeah this was pretty much melodrama.. kuch zyada hi  ho gaya in itna sa time..

Hania is in her mpkt wale zone main talking  in her dukhiyari mode  so wohi flat sa tone hai in these dialogues. Badar bhai special hai yeh iska.. also her contacts in that one shot later on looked so scary baaki show main toh theek eye color hai and then suddenly itne  fake glass like 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - a day ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

His mither and her father seems to be unhappy ones like alwayssmiley36  oh and I saw taimoor in it too looks like bada bhai will be heera beta toh Mustafa ko usse comparison main lagaye rakhte hain..smiley36 baaki toh yeah this was pretty much melodrama.. kuch zyada hi  ho gaya in itna sa time..

Hania is in her mpkt wale zone main talking  in her dukhiyari mode  so wohi flat sa tone hai in these dialogues. Badar bhai special hai yeh iska.. also her contacts in that one shot later on looked so scary baaki show main toh theek eye color hai and then suddenly itne  fake glass like 

Haha achha so yeh Badar Bhai always presents Hania like this only.....have to say she turns me off like this....yeah I found the eyes freaky in that scene too and baaki her garbled talking style is also a major turn off. She was way better as Hala.

Haha achha so yeh Badar Bhai always presents Hania like this only.....have to say she turns me off like this....yeah I found the eyes freaky in that scene too and baaki her garbled talking style is also a major turn off. She was way better as Hala.

Yeah in the later half badar seems to have been recycling woh mpht  wala mahi ka sab hi..in that extra empty mode  nahi itna work karta hania talks so beautifully Normally but yeh nasal tone sounds ajeeb..

I have some  hope of thodi  intelligence from Farhat  but baaki toh they have brought them down by a margin..also bilal was supposed to do this until  fahad went nahi main khud karoonga mode lol.. producer hoon main ..here's hoping woh taimoor psycho na  ho like inka woh mpht  wala loser yahan yeh fahad khud insecurities and complexes wala hi kaafi hai. Waise bhi they have pretty much made it clear ke yahan end main marna hi hai caz 7 stages of love