Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Already 6 months are over so my guess is max 6 to 12 months more… there is nothing major left in this gen, only Abhira being Goenka is an important point… after that leap, kid and cliff… Rohit is a gone case so won’t add anything to the story… last gen ran for 2 yrs… they haphazardly ended it started this gen and are blatantly copying ghum… kese chalega… trps are also not coming.. so it’s better if they start planning for next gen from now itself instead of copying Janak or ghum for gen 5…

Literally laughed out loud at "leap, kid and cliff" smiley36

On the topic, I doubt the season will last beyond a year. 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

1.5yrs to max 2yrs, no way they can drag it more. With all the reveals left, they're only gonna go 2yrs, that's it. 'As online audience previously made theories how Rumaal reveal gonna happen, how it gonna be TRP puller, but nothing's happening as they thought, writers & makers already on some other track. Every theory online audience makes, reality shown in Rishta is totally diff, so yeah if they wanna do gen 5, they'll make Abhira preggo with a girl or this is the last season. Whatever the case, with everything, the show can't run more than 2yrs, it has a weak storyline compared to prev gens.

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

They can still extend it...

Yeah.. the current tracks may be terrible..( I did not even watch any episode of gen 4 actually.. but somewhat have a vague idea.)

I mean.. terrible tracks are still better than the borefest previous gen viewers were forced upon during the awesome threesome track. A track which was just plain boring with no head or tail. The tracks that followed were also equally boring as the creatives wanted to play 'safe' with two boats afloat. 

These tracks.. Awful as they maybe.. is still taking certain risks here and there.. Making ML bad for instance.

And besides... SP won't throw away rishta so soon... the loyal audience.

And it doesn't look like any new serial is catching traction as they had hoped.

Abhi toh sirf pehla takraar hua hai.. they they need to patch up.. then brake up then patch up.. and repeat the cycle for some more times.. introduce a child... the continue the cycle.. till next gen or show end.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: umawanderer

They can still extend it...

Yeah.. the current tracks may be terrible..( I did not even watch any episode of gen 4 actually.. but somewhat have a vague idea.)

I mean.. terrible tracks are still better than the borefest previous gen viewers were forced upon during the awesome threesome track. A track which was just plain boring with no head or tail. The tracks that followed were also equally boring as the creatives wanted to play 'safe' with two boats afloat. 

These tracks.. Awful as they maybe.. is still taking certain risks here and there.. Making ML bad for instance.

And besides... SP won't throw away rishta so soon... the loyal audience.

And it doesn't look like any new serial is catching traction as they had hoped.

Abhi toh sirf pehla takraar hua hai.. they they need to patch up.. then brake up then patch up.. and repeat the cycle for some more times.. introduce a child... the continue the cycle.. till next gen or show end.

to be very honest..I find Gen 4 far better then Gen 3. Only kausauli track with abhinav was nice in Gen 3 otherwise,,everything else was a disaster. Every month somebody was dying in Gen 3.’ It was only death and blames .and the hero cried every episode 🤦🏻‍♀️