Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Where do these dubbed episodes get uploaded or where does it air in this dubbed language?

Itni sari Englis from Anupama’s mouth is making me laugh like anything 😂

https://x.com/charming2089/status/1800321482905800745?s=46

Anupama is dubbed in Englis?

What is wrong with the world?

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 10 days ago

Real life incident. 

Raat se maa Ghar se nikli but abhi tuk aayi nahi Ghar pe

Father  bhi kahi  chala gays but abhi tuk aaya nahi

Grand  mother  bhi chali gayi.

Ab teeno bache raat  se Ghar  mein  akele

Ek 13  year ki ek 9 year Ek 17yesr ka

13 year ki  beti ne parathey Bana ke bhai  behan ko khilaya

Bur abhi  tuk maa nahi aayi   father  bhi gayab  dadi bhi nahi aayi 

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Mrs. Anupamaa V. Shah is truly an inspiring figure. Her influence transcends borders and dimensions. I guess we should all apply for franchise rights of 'Spice & Chutney Cockroach'. The time tame is ripe to become super successful bijnesswomen smiley16

You mean to say Spiders and Cockroches🤭🤫🤔😱

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 8 days ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 5 days ago

Can't help but revisit Vanrajan's epic dialogue from yesterday's episode. The way he roasted his shameless unpaid maid along with her two pathetic simps - Fartnuj and Creepdeep, was outstanding. Assnupamaa had zero response and ran away to weep, despite claiming that Mishter Shah wasn't significant in her lyphe. Koi ye dekhkar keh sakta hai kya ki ye show ka negative character hai? smiley39

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can't help but revisit Vanrajan's epic dialogue from yesterday's episode. The way he roasted his shameless unpaid maid along with her two pathetic simps - Fartnuj and Creepdeep, was outstanding. Assnupamaa had zero response and ran away to weep, despite claiming that Mishter Shah wasn't significant in her lyphe. Koi ye dekhkar keh sakta hai kya ki ye show ka negative character hai? smiley39

I quit watching this show a long time ago. But I feel like watching it now,  just to hear V smiley8Edited by SmithaRam - 5 days ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

And today, after a Maun Vrat of 2.5 episodes, she broke her fast by saying - Mishter Shah sahi keh rahe the Devika 😭😭😭😭

And whenever she cries I feel like laughing, its funny and unnatural especially with the OTT crying and hand gestures she did today. 😑

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I quit watching this show a long time ago. But I feel like watching it now,  just to hear V smiley8

Posted a bunch of clips yesterday, a compilation from X 😂

You don’t need to sit thru the entire torture to watch Vanraj 😂

Can’t believe he is the only worth watching character now 😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

I think you should create a separate thread dedicated to compilations of Vanraj’s dhamakedar dialogues 🔥