Users

Frequent Posters

DevilHere thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 5 months ago

I personally think that the show should end ,

There's no reason for us to have s5,s6 onwards

The 4th season may run but I think they need to deviate it's story from the ghkpm s1 story that story is still too fresh in the viewers for us to have remake of a remake , we shouldn't run into the loop of a lovestory female lead gets implicated with death of a family member moves away has a child storyline running from past 3 seasons as well

I understand that since ITV is about daily soaps a lot of storyline is repetitive but such just blatant copy of storyline shouldn't be the case

They should’ve ended the show with S3 itself. Unnecessary drag to S4. This season is so irritating. No good character is shown so far.

But why?

There's nothing wrong with asliwali lead Ruhi Birla running behind Ab's husband. It's shown as tru lub and Ruhi's motivation really shows that agar kuch shiddhat se chaho, pura kismet lag jaata hai woh puri karne mein (that dialogue from OSO) smiley42

I think it's super progressive of Star Plus to show trauma justifies tru lub whether that lub belongs to another person or not. Morals and ethics can eff off smiley14

Anyways third wheeling is a running theme in all Star Plus shows so should all shows get axed? smiley5

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

The show should have ended the day Naira died. In fact, I would have preferred the show to be just OG Akshara's journey, and Naira's story to be continued in a spin off (like Mishti had).

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Instead of showing nonsense in the name of rishta, instead showing fl and her every husband as gauri shankar and insult religion as abhimaan do not seem to be endgame.

Instead of spoiling every relation by polluting minds of youth. It's high time rishta should end.

End this legacy crap now smiley35

Absolutely, infact it’s high time now. I don’t think gen4 would have even lasted 3 months, if this wasn’t a legacy show.

It has no sensible characters, copy-paste story, sub-par aesthetics, sub-par execution. It’s just a drag now, probably to complete Rajan Shahi’s perceived milestone of 5000 episodes for yrkkh.

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Instead of showing nonsense in the name of rishta, instead showing fl and her every husband as gauri shankar and insult religion as abhimaan do not seem to be endgame.

Instead of spoiling every relation by polluting minds of youth. It's high time rishta should end.

End this legacy crap now smiley35

just wondering what is the other option for in poll? End or not is a yes/no kind of answer, it can’t be in between 🤔
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DotDash

just wondering what is the other option for in poll? End or not is a yes/no kind of answer, it can’t be in between 🤔

haha previously in my polls ppl came up with options listed which are not listed in poll. So i usually put other as last option if ppl can not choose between yes and no smiley36

May be for ppl who are frustrated but still love the show because of gen 1 so they can't choose between yes and no

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DotDash

Absolutely, infact it’s high time now. I don’t think gen4 would have even lasted 3 months, if this wasn’t a legacy show.

It has no sensible characters, copy-paste story, sub-par aesthetics, sub-par execution. It’s just a drag now, probably to complete Rajan Shahi’s perceived milestone of 5000 episodes for yrkkh.

yeah he is only aiming at completing 5k episodes smiley36
Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Yes the show should end.

It's a downward graph from 1st gen onwards.. and the present generation has just deviated from everything good and positive, that was the USP of this show from the beginning..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The show should have ended the day Naira died. In fact, I would have preferred the show to be just OG Akshara's journey, and Naira's story to be continued in a spin off (like Mishti had).

I agree they should have shown kartik n naira ka happily ever after .. instead of bringing sautela spawns to litter filth in the legacy show

They should have shown the end after Akshara 2 is born .. Maheshwari n Singhania rejoice with Goenkas that Akshara has come back in their lives .. and ending the show

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago