Poll

YRKKH Should end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Instead of showing nonsense in the name of rishta, instead showing fl and her every husband as gauri shankar and insult religion as abhimaan do not seem to be endgame.

Instead of spoiling every relation by polluting minds of youth. It's high time rishta should end.

End this legacy crap now smiley35

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

A show will not end bec certain fans dont like it . Everyone at every given time has an option to stop watching & ignore. Exercise that option .

Content is the same across all channels, all shows. The trend will change only when there is a collective boycott of itv .

Look at kdramas. They're excellent as limited series but there's a whole section of audience who think they're totally unrealistic & real life Mei toh itne perfect relationship hote hi nai so what's the point ?

So basically what we are asking for is negativity to make it look realistic and when they serve negativity in itv , everyone has a problem with that too.

There were shows before yrkkh who served similar crap , there are , and there will be , serving the same crap over and over .

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

The more these legacy crap on air itv will never improve. As people will never switch channels just because they have the habit of watching crap on tv.

If we want itv to give content like kdrama the channels should start airing limited series. Just because some people are attached to this show that does not mean i should support shows which are showing crap in the name of rishta.

I want good content like kdrama and cdrama in ITV but with content like rishta and with trp system like this it's not possible until all legacy show ends and channel start airing limited series. So that each show will get fair chance.

I prefer watching meaningful content by spending just 15 hrs than watching crap by spending another 15 years.ITV is for everyone and everyone has opinion about a show. That does not mean anyone can dictate others if they should watch or not to watch. In that case EDT should be closed as we all agree that gen 4 is copy of ghum. Just reuse ghum edt why to repeat and crib?

My major concern is ITV is dying slowly and majorly because of these legacy shows. I definitely want my old itv back. I do not like these shows with multiple marriage, ema, ghar baharwali.I like shows where leads have arc and have flaws where they improve themselves over time.

Atleast in old itv ml was toxic but not spineless. He had shades and used to improve over time. Now a days shows are just crap. You might be liking it but i am not. In old ITV fl will be weak but she will become strong overtime and will have beautiful character arc.

But current itv ml is spineless and fl is strong who becomes worst over the time.

Lol!!!

The ML who is clearly playing with 2 girls, is borderline toxic!!!

They should shut down this crap!!!

Shahi paneer bandh karo yeh bakwas show!!!

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yes they should end this..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

The more these legacy crap on air itv will never improve. As people will never switch channels just because they have the habit of watching crap on tv.

If we want itv to give content like kdrama the channels should start airing limited series. Just because some people are attached to this show that does not mean i should support shows which are showing crap in the name of rishta.

I want good content like kdrama and cdrama in ITV but with content like rishta and with trp system like this it's not possible until all legacy show ends and channel start airing limited series. So that each show will get fair chance.

I prefer watching meaningful content by spending just 15 hrs than watching crap by spending another 15 years.ITV is for everyone and everyone has opinion about a show. That does not mean anyone can dictate others if they should watch or not to watch. In that case EDT should be closed as we all agree that gen 4 is copy of ghum. Just reuse ghum edt why to repeat and crib?

My major concern is ITV is dying slowly and majorly because of these legacy shows. I definitely want my old itv back. I do not like these shows with multiple marriage, ema, ghar baharwali.I like shows where leads have arc and have flaws where they improve themselves over time.

Atleast in old itv ml was toxic but not spineless. He had shades and used to improve over time. Now a days shows are just crap. You might be liking it but i am not. In old ITV fl will be weak but she will become strong overtime and will have beautiful character arc.

But current itv has ml is spineless and fl is strong who becomes worst over the time.

But why single out thr legacy shows ? The current shows are worse and no different .

Firstly , everyone has the freedom to express their opinion on what's crap and what should air , but , their opinions can't be generalized ....if the trp of the show is consistent obviously there is audience for it , whether or not they participate in the forum discussion..this forum has few thousand of fans and viewers across the nation and internationally run in crores. As long as they find audience who they cud influence , positive or negative, their trp will be up ..only method is to ignore ..not get affected by it , which I see , is not happening here ..so admit it , if u find stuff to diss , it's a win win for them...

I'm not asking anyone to watch or not watch.. there's no point in watching something which you know is worse and then crib about it , thats my opinion ....all im asking is to admit to oneself that they like it in one way or the other , even if its negatively....you like to laugh about it , or crib about it or diss it everyday , but you can't ignore it..that's what works for them. I'm only suggesting a way out ..obviously who doesn't like good content ?

Meaningful content is available on the ott platform and there is an audience for it...transition from dish TV to online will take a long time ..in future may be they will air limited series and do away with channel system but it's a long shot..the stakes are high ..like I said there is still an audience , a huge number for dish TV. Before long running shows , there were weekly shows and limited epis shows, but it didn't gather mass audience ..balance between economics and art will never come. I dun think so..economics will still rule.

obviously those who watch have "something" which interests them , or had once upon a time , then there are those who watch it for a character or some actor...constructive criticism is totally fine

saying that xyz is not ok, they must show it differently is constructive critiicism .... there have been fans who were left disappointed by the end of every season , but they can express it in the ongoing season , not after its long over ....fans of prev season have no business to express continuing disappointment bec of the last season..in short, find closure and move on..basically we're complaining abt others ke they don't change but we also refuse to change

Edited by Krinya - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

But why single out thr legacy shows ? The current shows are worse and no different .

Firstly , everyone has the freedom to express their opinion on what's crap and what should air , but , their opinions can't be generalized ....if the trp of the show is consistent obviously there is audience for it , whether or not they participate in the forum discussion..this forum has few thousand of fans and viewers across the nation and internationally run in crores. As long as they find audience who they cud influence , positive or negative, their trp will be up ..only method is to ignore ..not get affected by it , which I see , is not happening here ..so admit it , if u find stuff to diss , it's a win win for them...

I'm not asking anyone to watch or not watch.. there's no point in watching something which you know is worse and then crib about it , thats my opinion ....all im asking is to admit to oneself that they like it in one way or the other , even if its negatively....you like to laugh about it , or crib about it or diss it everyday , but you can't ignore it..that's what works for them. I'm only suggesting a way out ..obviously who doesn't like good content ?

Meaningful content is available on the ott platform and there is an audience for it...transition from dish TV to online will take a long time ..in future may be they will air limited series and do away with channel system but it's a long shot..the stakes are high ..like I said there is still an audience , a huge number for dish TV. Before long running shows , there were weekly shows and limited epis shows, but it didn't gather mass audience ..balance between economics and art will never come. I dun think so..economics will still rule.

obviously those who watch have "something" which interests them , or had once upon a time , then there are those who watch it for a character or some actor...constructive criticism is totally fine

saying that xyz is not ok, they must show it differently is constructive critiicism .... there have been fans who were left disappointed by the end of every season , but they can express it in the ongoing season , not after its long over ....fans of prev season have no business to express continuing disappointment bec of the last season..in short, find closure and move on..basically we're complaining abt others ke they don't change but we also refuse to change

lol i am not watching this show but i get clips on social media all thanks to gen 3 i used to follow it. I have opted out from crap long back. But i have everyright to ask people should it end?. The topic is a poll. Neither i am saying it should end nor i am forcing others to vote for yes.

We can complain that we prefer cdrama and kdrama over crap itv. But when ppl suggest to create limited series by scrapping long never ending stories whats the problem in that?

Why should i subscribe to so many ott channels when tv always been my go to place which used to air good content.

Why should I stop multi tasking while watching random other language drama where i can hardly understand what they are speaking without reading subs. I watch shows while doing other work so shows which i understand i have every right to demand for good content.

I said legacy shows are threat. It includes all legacy shows including bhagya and yrkkh.

Everyone has rights to raise the issue.

Advantage of being legacy show.

1. Audience trusts the makers

2. No hardwork needed as they know nerves of audience.

3. Quality of content served is nill.

4. Irrespective of what crap they show trp always be above 1.

Disadvantage of not being legacy show.

1. Audience do not trust them easily.

2. Actors, writers work hard but they take lot of time to build the show by then channles scraps the show.

3. Even after serving quality content show thrives to gain trp.

4. In the end show ends within some days and makers and actors loose motivation to create good content on itv.

And we are stuck with shows which is surrounded by bigamy, affair, ema , fl hoping from one man to another.

I have a problem with what shows that are airing on tv currently. If you like them you can select "No" and move on.

As we clearly know we do not agree to each others pov. No point on arguing over it.

ApekshaJagawat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They can bring new hero for abhira which will be from rich family or bring singhania nd Maheshwari family

I voted for others

Rajan looking so hot with shaven face and botox, I want a cameo of his like subhas ghai yaadein movie, and like that movie this serial should tank

The greatest day in history will be bakwaspama and yckkh join epi and both dying on same day

Waise bhi kitni baar audience can watch same shit and be entertained, now all sp shows are copy of each other

AA is also tending everywhere, now toh even gul has given up copy of every ml of hers used to be asr. Shahi chacha giving up when

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ApekshaJagawat

They can bring new hero for abhira which will be from rich family or bring singhania nd Maheshwari family

irrespective of which family they bring it will be similar to other dkp shows where fl stay happy for sometime then she again needs AA. The show has a good reputation of last 15 years instead of ruining good memories of old fans. It's better to end this show on good note than dragging and killing the essense of the show.