Poll

Worst Husband

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago

Vanraj was a horrible husband who emotionally abused MAA for 26 years along with his Baa, however MAA stayed with him for 26 years, had 3 kids with him and treats his family like her Maayka.

On the other hand Anuj claimed to love MAA for 26 years however they barely had a good marriage life as MAA was too focused with her Maayka, they never had any kids, MAA never connected with Kapadia’s like she did with Shahs and she eventually left the him and his adopted daughter after they questioned her love for them.

Once again who do you think is the worst?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Even though I voted for Vanraj, I think I should have chosen Anuj. From the very beginning, it was clear that Anupa belonged to Shahs. He should've acted like Vanraj of HDDCS and taken her to her true love, her self proclaimed maayka😒

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Both are worst. But I think this question should be answered by none other than the Matkewaali Bati Hui Orat herself smiley9

And the answer will be what it always was. 26 saal ke pyaar ke saamne 3 saal ka timepass kam pad gaya smiley39

Not to condone Vanrajan's crimes in the slightest but Anuj Kapadia-Shah is the same person who eagerly hobnobbed with someone who tried to trap his sister and was an eager slave to his wife's abusers. How can one trust such a person? Also, he has an active track record of destroying everyone around him so.... He isn't fit to be anyone's husband!

If he hadn't landed up on the scene, Anupamaa would have been living happily in Shah shanty as their unpaid maid. Maybe she would even have driven Kavya out and remarried her Pati Parmeshwar smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anuj!

Because Vanraj had an experience if 26 yrs in handling this Gawar Orat and always kept her on leash, he knew she belonged to the kitchen or Baa’s feet, that’s Anupama’s swarg. (My thoughts for any other woman will never be this way but since we are talking about Anupama…)

Also because he knew her so well that he had already warned Maa that her shadi with Anuj won’t work and she will do exactly the same with Anuj what Vanraj did to her, aur wohi hua na😂 No one could handle this pathetic woman better than Vanraj 👏🏻

Anuj on the other hand, Bandar ko Adrak ka swaad chata diya, ghar aane se pehle hi itne bade Pojects, ghar mein pair rakhte hi Poori property ghar paisa sab Anupama ke naam? Ro ro kar usko apni sab weaknesses bata di!  He is a Joker, an absolute emotional fool, pehle bhi tha ab bhi hai, he is just a pet of Maa! 

What a bad businessman, couldn’t see the obvious Red Flag itna bada wala right infront of his eyes? When she did her first Dholida, he should have known he will never be important for her, she forgot about him completely that day, still he risked a little girl’s life in hands of this pathetic woman for which no one can forgive him ever! Rot in Shah Hell and die seeing AnuRaj reunion!

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Anooooz kapadia ji

Everyone knows that vanraj is bad but anuj is cunning and hiding behind that ohhh-so-good person

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anoooj ftwsmiley40smiley40smiley41smiley40

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Worst: Vanraj, without a doubt.

ALL said and done, he was a good husband, the only rista he ever did nibhaofy.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sharam Karo- you all are supposed to be Anuj Kapadiya fans smiley37smiley37smiley37(JK)

My vote also to maha Majboor of the Era.

Edited by STPrincess - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: STPrincess

Sharam Karo- you all are spouses to be Anuj Kapadiya fans smiley37smiley37smiley37(JK)

My vote also to maha Majboor of the Era.

Shame on us ‘Anuj Bhakts’ for daring to insult our idol - the Great Anooj Kapadia 🐶 

As bad as Vanraj is I easy despise the phaltu puppy more smiley8

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Vanraj because it's definitely not Anuj 

a partner should bring the best out of you ... even if it means, condemning/correcting/guiding you when you are wrong ... here, Anuj is just an yes-man to this lady ... he knows to give it back to every other character but Maa and her Baa/Bapuji ...