Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: hinz

as far as I remember the dad had offered to raise Anuj but MD took him away and got him admitted to an orphanage…isliye toh maa could join MD to the ashram where she founds receipts and stuff… 

No, it was Kavya’s Godbharai episode I guess - first wali😂

MD had left with her Ghungroo leaving the son behind.

Her husband infact motivated her to choose her career and he would take care of the child as she had lectured him on how she sacrificed her career

Also that guy was a pure Gujju at first glance itself, even his accent was Gujju as far as I remember, pata nahi Punjabi Yashpal kaise ho gaya 😂

Edited by Dee-Dee - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

No, it was Kavya’s Godbharai episode I guess - first wali😂

MD had left with her Ghungroo leaving the son behind.

Her husband infact motivated her to choose her career and he would take care of the child as she had lectured him on how she sacrificed her career

Also that guy was a pure Gujju at first glance itself, even his accent was Gujju as far as I remember, pata nahi Punjabi Yadhpal kaise ho gaya 😂

yaha kuch bhi ho sakta hai yaar, remember CA travelling to Mumbai’s ashram from Ahmedabad’s Shah House?

Gujrati ko Punjabi banana koi badi baat nahi inke liye…phir they will sing mile sur mera tumhara toh sur bane hamarasmiley37

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anupama, who is currently residing in America and working at an Indian restaurant, begins to notice uncanny clues that hint at her boss being none other than Malti Devi's long-lost ex-husband. The revelation hits Anupama like a bolt from the blue, connecting the dots of a past that had been shrouded in mystery for years.

The storyline takes a poignant turn as it is revealed that many years ago, Malti Devi took an infant Anuj with her and left him in an orphanage. The estranged father, unable to trace his son, eventually gave up the search, moving to America to escape the haunting memories of the past.

As Anupama unravels this shocking secret, she finds herself at the crossroads of fate, holding the key to reuniting Anuj with his lost family. The emotional weight of the revelation adds depth to the narrative, promising a series of heartwarming moments as Anuj is on the brink of rediscovering his roots.

The question now lingering in the minds of viewers is whether Anupama will succeed in uniting Anuj with his long-lost father. 

Wasn’t it shown in flashback of MD that she left her son with her husband who let her go away for her dreams? How come he was unable to trace his son? 
It’s funny that they behave as if they never showed something and expect audiences to have behave the same as if it never happened.

Aur ye Maa jo khud kabhi Anuj aur CA se apna rishta bana nahi payi, badi aayi Anuj ko reunite karwane wali, pehle khud to ho ja apne nalayak bachho aur Apoojaniya Baa Bapuji aur Bachho ke Pita se reunite! 

Words used in the article- "bolt from blue, poignant, crossroads, holding a key..." smiley37smiley37 

Plus, this wasn't any shocking secret to us. We all knew from day1 that Maa would unearth (literally & figuratively) all of mere Anooj's ancestors. smiley23

What should we make out the story that we were first told? that he is an orphan blah blah... he seems to have more relatives than anyone. For a change, why not introduce new chars from Maa's side? They conked off Kantaa Maa & Bhaves too smiley44smiley29smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail

I just scrolled and found the episode - 997 MD’s realisation 

Starts with Maa ka bhahsan to Kavya on Maa banne ka sukh 😂

introducing characters from maa’s side is risky you see, they would show her the mirror sooner or later and saving them wouldnt be as heroic as it would be to save ex pati’s phemli…you know how maa craves attention and suffers from mahaanta complex

Dee-Dee thumbnail

yaha kuch bhi ho sakta hai yaar, remember CA travelling to Mumbai’s ashram from Ahmedabad’s Shah House?

Gujrati ko Punjabi banana koi badi baat nahi inke liye…phir they will sing mile sur mera tumhara toh sur bane hamarasmiley37

They never clarified till date how CA reached Mumbai alone
And everyone behaved so casual about it as if Mumbai is just next gali to Shah Mohalla😂

I just scrolled and found the episode - 997 MD’s realisation 

Starts with Maa ka bhahsan to Kavya on Maa banne ka sukh 😂

wail done Dee Dee…kuch maa ko bhi sikha kaise sachai nikalte hai

Dee-Dee thumbnail

wail done Dee Dee…kuch maa ko bhi sikha kaise sachai nikalte hai

Maine khud James Bond Maa se sikha hai 🙏 

Warna aaj tak ek bhi episode aise dobara dekhne ke liye scroll nahi kiya sach mein 😂

Maine khud James Bond Maa se sikha hai 🙏 

Warna aaj tak ek bhi episode aise dobara dekhne ke liye scroll nahi kiya sach mein 😂

chalo kisi ko toh inspire kiya maa nesmiley37 

are you ready to be added to the bhakt list? 

Dee-Dee thumbnail

chalo kisi ko toh inspire kiya maa nesmiley37 

are you ready to be added to the bhakt list? 

Na na main Maa se kabhi inspire nahi hui, kabhi mahi haan jarra bhi nahi, aur main Maa Bhakt nahi ban sakti, utna delusional hone ke liye ye janam kam pad jayega 😂

Bass Maa ki jasoosi karne ki aadat dekh dekh ke thode tips le liye

Honestly I remembered this episode so well because I had rewatched it when it was revealed that MD is Anuj’s Maa and she left him in Ashram, tab bhi doubt hua tha ke pehle kuch aur dikhaya tha to I rewatched to recheck isliye yaad reh gaya 😂