Yashpal d mentor please don't spoil his character 🙏

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Makers please don't destroy Yashpal's character as anupama really need this kind of person as a mentor who can help her improve her personality.

Yes we all r irritated & pissed off by anupama not developing character thou we do mock her but if we see from start there is no mentor in her life , sadly d person whom she choose or think as mentor is biggest villain in her life d dhongi dukhmukh Shah who really tied her in Shah bediya by calling her beti & showing his fake concern for her for 26 yrs , even anupama in her drunken state accuse dukhmukh on holi

Anuj thou said correct things but he could never be that rude to anupama or koi Aisa character nhi hai malti devi thi but makers destroyed her character .

Yashpal gave anupama the first dose today , i have a feeling yashpal will keep her back somehow. Anupama don't understand d professional discipline, as she tries to please everyone so is queen of misplaced priorities but yaspal can really make her see d real life where to she has to learn to say no , learn to keep her priorities in correct position, learn to keep urself first, learn to appreciate things or person what u have .

As it is said lord Krishna cleared Arjun's confusion regarding war by giving Geeta Gyan which did made Arjun ready 4 war despite having emotional attachment for bheesham & drona .

Anupama really need a person who make her understand how people use her , how people don't really need her as there is always someone who can replace her easily which yashpal did told anupama.

So yashpal strict personality should not be changed its a request as he is person who speak less but meaningful, he can only force anupama to change for good & betterment.

During ramayan & Mahabharata times if person use to go 4 exile then develope & grow as a better person but u made anupama a jogan for no good use all 5 yrs with 0 % improvement .

Vanvas / exile helped lord Ram to developed into a very good king as he was able to see d common man life & suffering

It helped Pandavas also to become more strong as they kept preparing themselves for Mahabharata war instead of sitting & crying

But anupama became jogan for no improvement

Makers please have pity & shame on ur FL , please improve anupama's character stop insulting her , say ANUPAMA JOSHI is back . If anupama Joshi will be back in better avtar then serial will bring trp 4 sure , so her real udaan this time .

It's just a request

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh definitely i would love to see anupama progressing and becoming independent women. She should learn prioritise herself and then her current family . She has lot potential and with yashpal she could achieve even more

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The only thing that I am hoping at this point of time is Yashpal not falling at Maa's feet. That would be more than enough... As far as Anupama's character is concerned, that character has to be dismantled and restructured from head to toe. From her priorities to her mannerisms to her habit of sharing unnecessary opinions to her dressing to her outlook in life to her time management skills... But will they do that ?? We can't deny that whatever wrong happens to her is her kismat's fault and not hers. Besides there are so many shortcomings that she is already proud of... So... Highly unlikely... smiley2 Even the way she apologizes needs to change... I was so furious today seeing her say sorry holding her ears in front of Yashpal. It's not cute.smiley7

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

The only thing that I am hoping at this point of time is Yashpal not falling at Maa's feet. That would be more than enough... As far as Anupama's character is concerned, that character has to be dismantled and restructured from head to toe. From her priorities to her mannerisms to her habit of sharing unnecessary opinions to her dressing to her outlook in life to her time management skills... But will they do that ?? We can't deny that whatever wrong happens to her is her kismat's fault and not hers. Besides there are so many shortcomings that she is already proud of... So... Highly unlikely... smiley2 Even the way she apologizes needs to change... I was so furious today seeing her say sorry holding her ears in front of Yashpal. It's not cute.smiley7

I was getting second hand embarrassment watching her apologize and had to fast forward through it lol!smiley36

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

As we all expected Bebe wants Yashpal to give Anupama her job back. It is Anupama's 3rd family in the making😓. I wish makers ensure Yashpal remains a mentor to Anupama rather than becoming her lover/husband. But I know I am asking too much from the makers 😕.

731627 thumbnail

Yes anupama ko sadak bhikhari bannane se Acha aur uski insult se jyaada jaroori guidance ki jaroorat hai

It is long process

First teach anupama u I meant teach ( not just saying or giving order ) that u r human being u cannot do everything on own

Ask anupama whst is ur liking and disliking and whst is ur plan in future and then guide according to that

But it requre patience

Because I feel anupama ko ab sab khuch akele karne ki aadat ho chuki hai kyonki 25 year se woh sab khuch akele karti aa rahi thi

May be anupama ko shah ke atmosphere ki habit pad gayi

Maahol chahe Acha ho ya burs agar koi Lambe samay tuk us mahal mein Rahe to uski aadat pad hi jaati hai

Like if someone drinking tap water may be it not pur but body uske use to ho jaati hai phir tap water paani Acha lagega chahe woh paani Kitna impure ho

Waise Jo personally younge mein ban jaati hai use 50 year mein change Karo to yeh bahut nushik hota

Hai

Like anupama married at 18 ab 18 year Jo uske brain feed ho gaya to kya ab 50 year ki age mein ushe brean mein Jo feed hai uske itna nikalna aasan nahi hai so it requre long process

I

Edited by surabhi01 - 9 months ago

I don’t like Yashpal. He’s very rude not because he expects punctuality, but because how he’s show rude to Indians saying they only come here to do muft khor(something he had said when he was introduced.) He’s irritating with his superiority complex and self-hate on hating Indians when he himself is one.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Chalo yashpal ki mom ko Anupamaa pasand hai. Rishta pakka samjhe

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Chalo yashpal ki mom ko Anupamaa pasand hai. Rishta pakka samjhe

Ji haan. Shagun ke naate, ladki ki pyaari poojaniya Baa (bhagwaan), sab ke liye "Baddua" bhijwayegi smiley39

Anyway, once AnupaMaid and her shameless shahs are through with him, Yashpal is going to become one big "Jokepal" smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Uska restaurant ka Diwala lagne wala hai ab smiley37