free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Link to chapter 1-4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354063#165199984

Chapter 5 

Ayaan and Armaan were sitting beside each other on the bench, lost in their thought and memories related to Abhira. 

Ayaan: It's so hard for me to imagine that Abhira is married now. She was so focused on her career, her dream to become a successful lawyer.  

Armaan: We got married in a very unusual circumstance. It was Akshara mam's last wish.

Armaan then explained the circumstances that led to his marriage with Abhira. Ayaan quietly listened, absorbing everything that happened with Abhira. 

Ayaan: You are a great guy Armaan. Your family too. Thanks for being there for her man. Abhira is a gem. You are also lucky to have her as your life partner.

Armaan stayed silent. He could not let Ayaan know about the reality of his marriage with Abhira. That they are not on talking terms with each other since a few months. Mostly Abhira though, he was dying to have one proper conversation with her but she was giving him a cold shoulder. Today was supposed to be the last day of their marriage. However, after everything that happened today, he was sure about one thing- He could not live without Abhira. He was thinking about canceling the divorce proceeding. He needs Abhira in his life as his Wife! A life without her seems impossible. But how will he convince Ruhi? She will eat him alive. He was in a fix now. What sort of mess he had got himself into? and what about Dadisa? Will she agree? His life was in such a big mess now. He tried to divert his thoughts and focused on Ayaan.

Armaan: You said you are her childhood friend. How do you know her?

Ayaan: My grandparents used to live in Mussoorie when I was small. My parents, sister, and I with my uncle's family lived in Udaipur. We have a hotel management business that is currently handled by my sister and cousin. My grandparents met and fell in love with each other in Mussoorie. Therefore, that place held a very special place in their heart. Hence, they decided to begin their second inning (retirement life) together in Mussoorie. Our family used to visit them every summer. Me, my sister Aditi and my cousin brother Akhil used to spend our entire summer there. I met Abhira and her Mom during our first summer vacation in Mussoorie. Me, Akhil bhai, Aditi, and Abhira had a small gang. We watched cartoons and learned skating, swimming, and cycling together. We also went out for adventure hikes and watched a lot of cartoons together. Mowgli was one of our favorite shows. We used to call ourselves the Jungle Book Gang. I was Mowgli, Abhira Bagheera, Aditi di was Kaa, and Akhil bhai bhaloo. Actually, Abhira wanted to be Mowgli. Do you remember the title track of that show?

Armaan (with a smile): 😂! Yes. It was written by Gulzar and was very famous with kids in the early days. It was something like "Jungle Jungle baat chali hai pata chala hai.... chaddi pehen ke phool khila hai...phool khila hai " (link to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSGGsJzPt-k)

Ayaan (laughing): Yes, exactly. That was the only reason we could deter her from being the Mowgli of our Gang. Gosh! Abhira is so crazy, but equally kind, caring, and sensible. My family adores her. In fact my grandma secretly wished for my marriage to Abhira. It was only the anti-marriage and anti-boyfriend brigade of Abhira that deterred her, otherwise unhone to bachman mein hi humari shaadi fix kar deni thi 😂

Armaan: What!!

Armaan was shocked and speechless to hear Ayaan words. 

Ayaan: Hey! Don't take my words seriously and don't tell Abhira. Wo mera bharta bana degi. She doesn't know about it. We are just really good friends, nothing more.

Hearing his words, Armaan was a bit relieved. They kept talking reminiscing their memories with Abhira. Ayaan shared his childhood tales with Abhira. Armaan also shared some of his cute moments with his stationary ki dukaan. They laughed together at her antics and craziness, and hours passed by quickly. These shared moments also created a sort of friendly bond between Armaan and Ayaan. Armaan was glad to have met Ayaan. He was a great guy. 

Later during their conversation, Ayaan also told Armaan why he lost communication with Abhira. When he was in the tenth standard, his grandmother got sick. So his parents decided to bring their grandparents back to Udaipur. Due to this, their summer visit to Mussoorie suddenly stopped. He stayed in touch with Abhira through phone and email for a few years. But when he got into medicine, he got very busy and their conversation reduced. Abhira was also busy as she got more involved in her Mom's resort business. During the past year, he was out of India on an exchange program for medical students. With hectic schedules, and differences in time zones, he lost touch with Abhira. 

Last chapter: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354085#165201349

Edited by free_willy - 18 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice chapter. I'm glad Abhira is valued at least by Ayaan. Armaan ki baatein khokhli lag rahi hai. He couldn't manage to even talk to her but he thinks she'll stay as wife. If she hadn't been shot, they'd be divorced. He needs to grovel for forgiveness 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the chapter on abhira from second person perspective. Clearly armaan took her for granted and even now he is thinking of how he will convince ruhi 😡
excited to read more

Appreciate the quick update 

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Posted: 18 days ago

Quick update but nice to see someone else knowing abira sice childhood and her worth

Continue soon

free_willy thumbnail

I have posted the last chapter :)

free_willy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Nice chapter. I'm glad Abhira is valued at least by Ayaan. Armaan ki baatein khokhli lag rahi hai. He couldn't manage to even talk to her but he thinks she'll stay as wife. If she hadn't been shot, they'd be divorced. He needs to grovel for forgiveness 

Last chapter is up! :)

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update 

free_willy thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago
Thanks for reading and appreciating 🙂