Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

if she is mahan , dadi will be villain which they won't . So more than what madhav thought only. That way trust Gone on poor people by dadi and madhav can't be at home. Screenshot_20240504-124617~2.png

Screenshot_20240504-124628~2.png

Ruhis song lyrics. Ar is also sad. 

Though this song can be quite symbolic according to the situation of Ar and Ru but in reality makers don't pay this much attention to these small details or symbolisms.

But even if it's 1% chance of this song being actual representation of Ar - Ru story then it's clear that they loved each other in past but they can never be together. Ruhi cannot forget him but cannot do anything.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Though this song can be quite symbolic according to the situation of Ar and Ru but in reality makers don't pay this much attention to these small details or symbolisms.

But even if it's 1% chance of this song being actual representation of Ar - Ru story then it's clear that they loved each other in past but they can never be together. Ruhi cannot forget him but cannot do anything.

meaning is that only as of now they are away not together. I love to see lyrics translation in song it's my personal choice 

HappySharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Pratiksha was annoying but Garvita is unbearable ..I think she’s taken the part about Ruhi being positive very seriously ..there is no nuance to her performance ..she is trying her best to make Ruhi and Armaan seem like Romeo and Juliet ..pity that Romeo seems to be distracted by Heer ..now unless Ranjha is going to come for Juliet, this Rishta is going to make mother sister of romance ! 

As this season is copy of KD/Ghum S1 it was clear before beginning only the PL is negative and a victim card player who keeps pining on ml and is delusional and always feel competitive towards fl so she cannot be positive.

For me Garvita is portraying the role of unlikable or irritating character well.

Regarding scenes of previous actress, I could only find it dumb and funny.

As story is changed, the little bit innocence and good hearted Ruhi also changed.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappySharma

I cannot understand what she wrote in this tweet..

She is saying that she came make her hate more for Arman so that he keeps her so distance and never come back .. at in promo the divorce cover is red so she want to his love back and she also saying she may heard ruhi and pnanu conversation that's why she is doing all this 

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Pratiksha was annoying but Garvita is unbearable ..I think she’s taken the part about Ruhi being positive very seriously ..there is no nuance to her performance ..she is trying her best to make Ruhi and Armaan seem like Romeo and Juliet ..pity that Romeo seems to be distracted by Heer ..now unless Ranjha is going to come for Juliet, this Rishta is going to make mother sister of romance

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

okka mukka kuda ardham kadu. Ime inko serial links ikkada istundi,

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Pratiksha was annoying but Garvita is unbearable ..I think she’s taken the part about Ruhi being positive very seriously ..there is no nuance to her performance ..she is trying her best to make Ruhi and Armaan seem like Romeo and Juliet ..pity that Romeo seems to be distracted by Heer ..now unless Ranjha is going to come for Juliet, this Rishta is going to make mother sister of romance ! 

in short evadi gola vadide. What ropu understood ar he is portraying in his own style that we can't understand his expressions. But he is safe always. He is not misunderstood. What garvita thinks she is giving as another level expressions which director is ok. Show emotions and get sympathy is her mantra. For ropu two timing there but which side he jumps dont know is his mantra . Abhira is in another zone of ego attitude zidd anger anger. These three i feel in 3 different serials 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

As this season is copy of KD/Ghum S1 it was clear before beginning only the PL is negative and a victim card player who keeps pining on ml and is delusional and always feel competitive towards fl so she cannot be positive.

For me Garvita is portraying the role of unlikable or irritating character well.

Regarding scenes of previous actress, I could only find it dumb and funny.

As story is changed, the little bit innocence and good hearted Ruhi also changed.

is there any back story of Rano mom with his Father in KD