Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Fantasy Fanatics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Ty for tagging Tiara.

I have no idea what to discuss as I forgot about HP and FB world though watched FB movies multiple times smiley44n Hp till 4th one smiley36

All I do is wheels on the bus go round and round smiley39

Tell me about it, my YT and Spotify reccs got screwed by that song. Kids never get bored of it smiley36

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Thriller Titans

Also that Ringo song smiley37

For my nephew, these songs play almost on loop and I can't get them out of my head 😭😭😭😭

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Fantasy Fanatics

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Also that Ringo song smiley37

For my nephew, these songs play almost on loop and I can't get them out of my head 😭😭😭😭

I had to get a yellow bus for my nephew. Because he wouldn’t eat if wheels were not going round and round smiley39🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Tell me about it, my YT and Spotify reccs got screwed by that song. Kids never get bored of it smiley36

My lil one got super confused as I sing to him in English, Hindi and Gujarati bechara abhi bhi a,aa,ee,ii ,oo,uu,e,e pe atka hai smiley37

Babbling all n only says mum mum, mama, nana smiley36

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

I had to get a yellow bus for my nephew. Because he wouldn’t eat if wheels were not going round and round smiley39🤣

I have cocomelon poster on wall since his first birthday smiley37

Soon will need to buy him that bus as well as he is too young for that rn.smiley36

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Thriller Titans

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

My lil one got super confused as I sing to him in English, Hindi and Gujarati bechara abhi bhi a,aa,ee,ii ,oo,uu,e,e pe atka hai smiley37

Babbling all n only says mum mum, mama, nana smiley36

I'm teaching my nephew Japanese smiley37

He's 2, abhi jyada bolta Nahi hai but damn the babbling smiley36

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Non-fiction Nerds

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I have a lot of quibbles with the book myself but atp since I've been in an awful reading slump, any book that gets me out of it has my vote! smiley36

Yep, that's House (my prickly, grumpy teddy bear smiley36). Oh you must watch. Well, idk some stuff maybe quite dated but it's entertaining af. And Hugh Laurie is simply fantastic as House. smiley10

House is hilarious. I saw this on my twitter feed a few months agosmiley36

Edited by Leenaaa - 1 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Comics Crusaders

Oh House is like Sherlock on crack. I mean Sherlock was actually on crack but he was never as much a whack job as House smiley36 considering House is based off of Sherlock. I love the show (& Hugh in it) but it does get plenty dark.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Thriller Titans

Can you make a book recs thread? smiley36 it was there in some other forum but can't remember wheresmiley36

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Comics Crusaders

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Can you make a book recs thread? smiley36 it was there in some other forum but can't remember wheresmiley36

It was in WC. We do have genre-wise threads. So far we have one for Romance and one for Thriller. Do you think having a generic one will be more useful?