Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

Do you think there will be any hangama when they come to know about Pratima and Kusum Tai?

How will that play? Will it be reasons to show(according to subhedars) Sayli knew about Pratima all long and waited for an opportunity?

I also had that doubt that they will mistrust that Kusum planted KAvita for property etc....

but the way they connected her meeting to Devi Aai's ichchaa, they wont doubt her being Pratima now........

Now the only focus will be on getting Pratima to become comfy with fam and at home. Slowly she will start to cook and stuff.......create a deeper bond with Sayli.....maybe Mahipat will try to get her killed again, but Sayli will safe guard her every time..... Arjun-Priya camaraderie will continue...

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

who knows pratima might disappear again. Promo is for August 3 or 13?
written says 13 and voice over says 3 August

So it was a pratima carrot. Rings ringa rose continue

They probably want to say आता अर्जुनचे तीन-तेरा वाजणार आहेत. So promo has both dates August 3 and 13.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheSunShine

They probably want to say आता अर्जुनचे तीन-तेरा वाजणार आहेत. So promo has both dates August 3 and 13.

This means it will start on 3 and go until 13 to have his full 3-13smiley37

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Sayali senses a connection with pratima!!

This entire sequence was executed well

Also its the same day since 2 weeks in the showsmiley36

Priya who thinks she cant impress fam,tries to impress Arjun

Tyachi halat kharab,runs here n there

BTW What do you think will happen next?

Arjun got doubtful of priya again,will he get any clue?

I wish he starts suspecting. The most dumb character in this scenario come across is Raviraaj. You would think he would start wondering about it. He is not at all stopping priya.

md410 thumbnail

what is TRP? does anyone knows, I want to see how their so called trump card Pratima track has worked so farsmiley17

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

I also had that doubt that they will mistrust that Kusum planted KAvita for property etc....

but the way they connected her meeting to Devi Aai's ichchaa, they wont doubt her being Pratima now........

Now the only focus will be on getting Pratima to become comfy with fam and at home. Slowly she will start to cook and stuff.......create a deeper bond with Sayli.....maybe Mahipat will try to get her killed again, but Sayli will safe guard her every time..... Arjun-Priya camaraderie will continue...

Today Sakshi says if Anna has indeed killed Pratima who is this lady. They will try to negate that she is Pratima how is the question?

md410 thumbnail

Today Sakshi says if Anna has indeed killed Pratima who is this lady. They will try to negate that she is Pratima how is the question?

Yes I was thinking same. Looks like it is headed to direction where, Mahipat and Co will try to prove she is not pratima. Priya can go to any extent to prove sayli planted her and Asmita will support.

What would be raviraaj and Purna aaji's stand, could be interesting to see

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Yes I was thinking same. Looks like it is headed to direction where, Mahipat and Co will try to prove she is not pratima. Priya can go to any extent to prove sayli planted her and Asmita will support.

What would be raviraaj and Purna aaji's stand, could be interesting to see

Purna aaji will not accept that she is not Pratima, because she can sense Pratima presence. I will be super surprised if she disowns Pratima.

If Writers progress showing Purna aaji's disbelief it means that whole Diwali sequence was aaji's drama.

anjs thumbnail

we think so alike......... after watching the episode, that was my exact thought...

Now I think this thought will come from Priya (prompted by Sakshi), since Pratima isnt letting her near at all. She will propose a DNA test to ascertain.

Hopefully this will push Arjun to think that why is Priya being so negative about the family's happiness.

anjs thumbnail

The way Arjun sent Sayli away when Priya was hiding in his bathroom was beyond redemption.