Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Tomorrow... special episode....30 minutes cha... without breakЁЯСМЁЯСМ and it's Jui's birthday too!!ЁЯСПЁЯСП It should be a heart warming episode just like aaji b'day episode ЁЯЩМ

It indeed was!

But I felt aaji had a sudden change of heart,coz she took the keys from sayali in the first half,and after kalpana confronted her,suddenly she realised[FBs shown]

This move would have been presented in a better way ig

aaji not able to sleep getting restless n then realising

pan kahihi aso...nice epi

specially sajun's scenes at d start

BTW What could sak's plan be? another fake alibi?

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

It indeed was!

But I felt aaji had a sudden change of heart,coz she took the keys from sayali in the first half,and after kalpana confronted her,suddenly she realised[FBs shown]

This move would have been presented in a better way ig

aaji not able to sleep getting restless n then realising

pan kahihi aso...nice epi

specially sajun's scenes at d start

BTW What could sak's plan be? another fake alibi?

I felt it was stand alone rushed disconnect episode suddenly.

Makers seem in some kind of rush or they are concerned of TRP maintenance.

I was wondering if, skashi planing same game on Priya. Basically somehow disclosing Priya is not Tanvi, making it looks like it was Nagraj and PriyaтАЩs game. They do not need to say Sayli is real Tanvi.
It still does not prove sakshi did not kill Vilas but for now she can divert their attention

Edited by md410 - 2 months ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I liked today's episode....but ...yess....felt it was a bit rushed!! Only I so ....wanted to see that рдЖрдЬреА - рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА рдорд┐рдареА !!тЭдя╕П

And how can anyone miss that.... TTM's version of.....aur??.... aur tum...!!тЭдя╕ПтЭдя╕П

It's almost Sayali's confession ЁЯдкЁЯдк but alas .... Arjun....still...Still..... doesn't get itЁЯШмЁЯШм

Instead of рдЖрдЬреА getting miffed with Sayali for that unaccounted 5k odd amount.... Sayali's reaction to her behaviour.....was unexpected for me!!

But full marks to kalpana for talking straight forwardly with aaji!! Her рдирд┐рд░рд╛рд╢рд╛....spurred aaji to think objectively ЁЯСНЁЯСН

And finally рдЖрдЬреА has decided to accept Sayali as her рдирд╛рддрд╕реВрди ЁЯСПЁЯСП that sequence with Pratima in background is well executed ЁЯСМЁЯСМ

But I'm afraid, рдЕрд╕реНрдорд┐рддрд╛ chya рдкреЛрдЯрд╛рдд рдЖрддрд╛ рдЬрд╛рдо рджреБрдЦреЗрд▓.... рдЖрдгрд┐...рддреА рд╢рд╛рдВрдд рдирд╛рд╣реА рдмрд╕рдгрд╛рд░ЁЯе╣ЁЯе╣

рджреЛрди рджрд┐рд╡рд╕ рддрд░реА рдЧреЛрдб рдЧреЛрдб рдЕрд╕рддреАрд▓ рднрд╛рдЧ!!ЁЯСМ

Yess.... Arpita...I couldn't think of this ЁЯЩМ Sakshi cha toch рдбрд╛рд╡ рдЕрд╕рдгрд╛рд░!! рд╣реНрдпрд╛рдВрдЪреНрдпрд╛ рдЖрдкрд╕рд╛рддрд▓реНрдпрд╛ рднрд╛рдВрдбрдгрд╛рдореБрд│реЗ рд╣реНрдпрд╛ villian gang chi рд╡рд╛рдЯ рд▓рд╛рдЧрдгрд╛рд░ рдЖрд╣реЗ......рд╣реЗ рдирдХреНрдХреА!!ЁЯСНЁЯСН

Edited by Vanni03 - 2 months ago
md410 thumbnail

I liked today's episode....but ...yess....felt it was a bit rushed!! Only I so ....wanted to see that рдЖрдЬреА - рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА рдорд┐рдареА !!тЭдя╕П

And how can anyone miss that.... TTM's version of.....aur??.... aur tum...!!тЭдя╕ПтЭдя╕П

It's almost Sayali's confession ЁЯдкЁЯдк but alas .... Arjun....still...Still..... doesn't get itЁЯШмЁЯШм

Instead of рдЖрдЬреА getting miffed with Sayali for that unaccounted 5k odd amount.... Sayali's reaction to her behaviour.....was unexpected for me!!

But full marks to kalpana for talking straight forwardly with aaji!! Her рдирд┐рд░рд╛рд╢рд╛....spurred aaji to think objectively ЁЯСНЁЯСН

And finally рдЖрдЬреА has decided to accept Sayali as her рдирд╛рддрд╕реВрди ЁЯСПЁЯСП that sequence with Pratima in background is well executed ЁЯСМЁЯСМ

But I'm afraid, рдЕрд╕реНрдорд┐рддрд╛ chya рдкреЛрдЯрд╛рдд рдЖрддрд╛ рдЬрд╛рдо рджреБрдЦреЗрд▓.... рдЖрдгрд┐...рддреА рд╢рд╛рдВрдд рдирд╛рд╣реА рдмрд╕рдгрд╛рд░ЁЯе╣ЁЯе╣

рджреЛрди рджрд┐рд╡рд╕ рддрд░реА рдЧреЛрдб рдЧреЛрдб рдЕрд╕рддреАрд▓ рднрд╛рдЧ!!ЁЯСМ

Yess.... Arpita...I couldn't think of this ЁЯЩМ Sakshi cha toch рдбрд╛рд╡ рдЕрд╕рдгрд╛рд░!! рд╣реНрдпрд╛рдВрдЪреНрдпрд╛ рдЖрдкрд╕рд╛рддрд▓реНрдпрд╛ рднрд╛рдВрдбрдгрд╛рдореБрд│реЗ рд╣реНрдпрд╛ villian gang chi рд╡рд╛рдЯ рд▓рд╛рдЧрдгрд╛рд░ рдЖрд╣реЗ......рд╣реЗ рдирдХреНрдХреА!!ЁЯСНЁЯСН

in addition I thought she also can say Pratima's body was also fake, giving raviraj hope of pratima being alive, sakshi can get priya in big trouble, as that point it would look like priya was equally partner in crime, which is true.

Also, this will open way to pratim's entry and will set the clock back to start for hunt for pratima and sayli both and purna aaji accepting sayli will make more sense.

Vanni03 thumbnail

Watched the episode again.... with my mom!! And from Sakshi's dialogues....it seems she has got some dhansu idea about proving very clearly...that she was not on the crime scene!! Mahipat also agreed on hearing it out!! рдХрд╛рдп asel ti idea??

As per Roja....it's the same video of Priya and her changed stance...that Arjun uses to get madhubhau bail!!

So ....kay asel ti idea??ЁЯдФЁЯдФ

P.s. Priya Tanvi рдирд╛рд╣реА.... рд╣реЗ рд╕рддреНрдп....рдмрд╛рд╣реЗрд░ рдХрд╛рдвреВрди рд╕рд╛рдХреНрд╖реАрд▓рд╛ рдХрд╛рд╣реА рдлрд╛рдпрджрд╛ рдЭрд╛рд▓рд╛рдЪ рддрд░...рдлрдХреНрдд рдкреНрд░рд┐рдпрд╛рд╡рд░ control рдареЗрд╡рдгреНрдпрд╛рд╕рд╛рдареА...рддреНрдпрд╛рд╡рд░реВрди рддрд┐рдЪреА рд╕рдВрд╢рдпрд┐рдд рдореНрд╣рдгреВрди рд╕реБрдЯрдХрд╛ рд╣реЛрдгрд╛рд░ рдирд╛рд╣реА!!

md410 thumbnail

Watched the episode again.... with my mom!! And from Sakshi's dialogues....it seems she has got some dhansu idea about proving very clearly...that she was not on the crime scene!! Mahipat also agreed on hearing it out!! рдХрд╛рдп asel ti idea??

As per Roja....it's the same video of Priya and her changed stance...that Arjun uses to get madhubhau bail!!

So ....kay asel ti idea??ЁЯдФЁЯдФ

P.s. Priya Tanvi рдирд╛рд╣реА.... рд╣реЗ рд╕рддреНрдп....рдмрд╛рд╣реЗрд░ рдХрд╛рдвреВрди рд╕рд╛рдХреНрд╖реАрд▓рд╛ рдХрд╛рд╣реА рдлрд╛рдпрджрд╛ рдЭрд╛рд▓рд╛рдЪ рддрд░...рдлрдХреНрдд рдкреНрд░рд┐рдпрд╛рд╡рд░ control рдареЗрд╡рдгреНрдпрд╛рд╕рд╛рдареА...рддреНрдпрд╛рд╡рд░реВрди рддрд┐рдЪреА рд╕рдВрд╢рдпрд┐рдд рдореНрд╣рдгреВрди рд╕реБрдЯрдХрд╛ рд╣реЛрдгрд╛рд░ рдирд╛рд╣реА!!

yes that is correct but Priya is witness so her faking herself as someone else will be big blow on her credibility. As I said blackmailing priya would keep her in check and not a free ticket for sakshi

did Roja had such track as well about sakshi having plan to get out?

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

рд╣реЗ рдХрд╛рдп рдЖрддрд╛ рднрд▓рддрдЪ?

Thumbs down ЁЯСО for this one

рдмрд░рдВ рдЗрддрдХрдВ рдХрд░реВрди рдХрд╛рд╣реА рдкреБрд░рд╛рд╡рд╛ рдорд┐рд│реЗрд▓?

Dont think so

рдкреНрд░рд┐рдпрд╛ рдмрдиреЗрд▓ рдЖрд╣реЗ she will not fall for such trap

рдЬрдмрд░рджрд╕реНрдд... main рдЧреЛрд╖реНрдЯреА ...

рд╣реНрдпрд╛рдЪрдВ рдХрд╛рдп?? Or they are lined up after this?

Anyways let's see

What do y'all think about this/next track?

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Eww conning a girl for commedy elementЁЯТА Doesn't Arjun care about his senior anymore? HE has forgiven him for ditching his daughter but this is another level of cheap. Pratima's re-entry would have been nice track post acceptance of Sayli by PAjji.

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

yes that is correct but Priya is witness so her faking herself as someone else will be big blow on her credibility. As I said blackmailing priya would keep her in check and not a free ticket for sakshi

did Roja had such track as well about sakshi having plan to get out?

рдирд╛рд╣реА рдорд╛рд╣реАрдд рдЧ....рдЕрд╕рд╛ рдЯреНрд░реЕрдХ рд░реЛрдЬрд╛ рдордзреНрдпреЗ рд╣реЛрддрд╛ рдХрд╛...рддреЗЁЯд╖

But рдПрд╡рдврдВ рдХрд╛рдп рдЕрд╕реЗрд▓?? рдирд╛рд╣реАрдЪ рд▓рдХреНрд╖рд╛рдд рдпреЗрдд ЁЯШм

рдЖрдгрд┐ latest promo....is totally unexpected