Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

TTM is not following Roja and dim chances that it will now...

Case...after the festivals ...TTM strategy

Confession...will happen before CM revelation ig,in a different way than we think....hech kelay hyanni

sayali not crying much over arjun's lie...best!

She's normal ...should be!

Edited by heyitsme12 - a day ago
RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They are following Roja or not doesn't matter but they should keep Arjun and sayali together and let them stay together till the end of serial. Many love triangle and quadrangle stories are flooded on each channel. TTM story will loose it's charm if they introduce more love triangles and rectangles. SO I am keeping fingers crossed ЁЯдЮ. As of now I am watching previous episodes of TTM and visiting this forum page only.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

TTM is not following Roja and dim chances that it will now...

Case...after the festivals ...TTM strategy

Confession...will happen before CM revelation ig,in a different way than we think....hech kelay hyanni

sayali not crying much over arjun's lie...best!

She's normal ...should be!

It's not following Roja to the tee...exactly follow nahi karat...pan overall karat рдЖрд╣реЗрдд.....i can bet.....cm revelation Priya рдХрд░рдгрд╛рд░...as her revenge...рддрд┐рд▓рд╛ рдХреБрдареВрди рдХрд│реЗрд▓, kalpanala рдЖрдзреА рдХрд│реЗрд▓ рдХрд╛...don't know... but brief separation track рдпреЗрдИрд▓...рдЖрдгрд┐ рдордЧ confession!!

Raviraj la hi samjata.....Priya Tanvi nahi te.... рддреЗ рдХрдзреА рджрд╛рдЦрд╡рдгрд╛рд░ рдХрд╛рдп рдорд╛рд╣рд┐рдд!!

She's not normal.(She behaved normally though in the sequences today).. she's hiding her feelings!! рдЖрдгрд┐ thinks that Arjun kadun kahi apeksha рдареЗрд╡рдгрдВ рдЪреБрдХреАрдЪрдВ рдЖрд╣реЗ... she's...not worthy enough...рддреНрдпрд╛рдд рдЖрддрд╛ рдкреНрд░рддрд┐рдорд╛ рдЬрд╛рдгреНрдпрд╛рдЪрд╛ рддрд┐рд▓рд╛ ....рдиреЙрд░реНрдорд▓ рдкреЗрдХреНрд╖рд╛ рддреНрд░рд╛рд╕ рд╣реЛрддреЛ рдЖрд╣реЗ..!!

рдЖрдЬреА рд╣реА рдкрд╛рда phiravnar...cm baddal рдХрд│рд▓реНрдпрд╛рд╡рд░....рддреЗрд╡реНрд╣рд╛ рдкреНрд░рддрд╛рдк support Karel...as in Roja!!

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RN555

They are following Roja or not doesn't matter but they should keep Arjun and sayali together and let them stay together till the end of serial. Many love triangle and quadrangle stories are flooded on each channel. TTM story will loose it's charm if they introduce more love triangles and rectangles. SO I am keeping fingers crossed ЁЯдЮ. As of now I am watching previous episodes of TTM and visiting this forum page only.

Triangle, rectangle....рдирд╕рдгрд╛рд░рдЪ рдЧ ЁЯСНЁЯСН

рд▓рдЧреНрдирд╛рдирдВрддрд░рдЪреЗ.... episodes, premat padlyavarche episodes...ЁЯСМЁЯСМ

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Vilas murder case is very complicated one and Madhubhau has so many proofs against him....Arjun has brought the suspicion needle to point at Sakshi ...but Priya and gang are too malicious and adept at hiding their crimes!!

As in Roja, Arjun will finally take the route of implicating Priya as the murderer to force her to spit out the truth and stick to it....in court!!

As far as confession is concerned....te hi cm revelation рдирдВрддрд░рдЪ рд╣реЛрдгрд╛рд░....рдЕрдЧрджреА dramatic рдкрдзреНрджрддреАрдиреЗ!! After all Arjun-Sayali is currently the most beloved couple !! Mahaepisode to banta hai!!

Mahipat has managed to get away ...by just showing that the proofs presented are not trustworthy ЁЯд╖ЁЯд╖ tya рдкреБрдвреЗ рдХрд╛рд╣реА рджрд╛рдЦрд╡рд▓рдВ рдирд╛рд╣реА...рд╣реНрдпрд╛ рдХреЗрд╕ рдмрджреНрджрд▓!!

Presently mahipat has managed to cancel the stay on ashram demolition ... though illegally!! Plus Priya has got рдкреНрд░рддрд┐рдорд╛ out of subhedars and tyat Arjun ne рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА la hurt рдХреЗрд▓рдВрдп....рдирдХрд│рдд рдХрд╛ рд╣реЛрдИрдирд╛!!

Very hard time....coming for Sayali.... must say!!

So friends,.....almost 600 episodes....and though slow amd illogical in few parts.... overall TTM is still a good watch!!

P.s. since I have replied to mukta, I'm unable to tag other friends....!!

All of you....be there... please!!

Mahipat, Sakshi and Priya seem to get away with anything in TTM. I'm reminded of all those different suitors/boyfriends they have shown with Priya so far. Sakshi used Chaitanya and both have moved along like nothing happened.

Though I agree that overall TTM is a good watch.

Vanni03 thumbnail

Watch Arjun-Sayali expressions.....just wow!! Especially that halka naak murdana...by Sayali!!тЭдя╕ПтЭдя╕П

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_nxiM8tGVd/?igsh=ZnZ1eHNidm9qZjEy

Vanni03 thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

рдЖрдЬрдЪрд╛ рднрд╛рдЧ....рдЦреВрдкрдЪ emotional ahe!!

Heartwarming bond between the two stands out well!!they even hear voices, get vague flashbacks!!

They should talk about these flashbacks at least to each other!! Sayali Arjun la tar nahi рд╕рд╛рдВрдЧрдгрд╛рд░ рдЖрддрд╛!!

Cunning рдкреНрд░рд┐рдпрд╛ is Happy to see broken hearts...says kiti vel рдШреНрдпрд╛рдпрдЪрд╛рдп рддреЗрд╡рдврд╛ рднреЗрдЯреВрди рдШреНрдпрд╛...рд╣реА рддреБрдореНрд╣рд╛ рдорд╛рдпрд▓реЗрдХреАрдВрдЪреА рд╢реЗрд╡рдЯрдЪреА рднреЗрдЯ рдЖрд╣реЗ!!ЁЯе╣ЁЯе╣,

рдкреНрд░реЛрдореЛ.....рдЕрдЬреВрди рдПрдХ рдЖрдШрд╛рдд рд╣реЛрдгрд╛рд░ рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА рд╡рд░!! рдЖрд╢реНрд░рдо рдкрд╛рдбрдгреНрдпрд╛рдЪреА рдиреЛрдЯреАрд╕!!

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Nice episode today

Pratima-Sayali have the mother daughter thing

doesnt feel forced

Court track next??

I didnt expect that

I thought navratri celebrations will be shown

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Nice episode today

Pratima-Sayali have the mother daughter thing

doesnt feel forced

Court track next??

I didnt expect that

I thought navratri celebrations will be shown

Is it watchable. I have not been watching for almost 3-4 weeks.

Can not wait to Devi show to be started. Too much negativity, abuse and dumb ML in all the shows.
hopefully makers will spare goddess in their show

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: md410

Is it watchable. I have not been watching for almost 3-4 weeks.

Can not wait to Devi show to be started. Too much negativity, abuse and dumb ML in all the shows.
hopefully makers will spare goddess in their show

Yes today the epi was good,watchable

I too hope mythological show is spared atleast

but producer is kothare