Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

I wonder what happened to Jogtin predictions , within a year cradle will be rocking in the house. It happened during dussehra last year, now it is that time.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 23 hours ago

I saw Priya Arjun Sayli confession promo. Next Arjun will claim te sagla natak hotasmiley18 tyachya adhi ek don episode sayli parat red Paratha, red chaha, red loncha, red sheera banvelsmiley24 I'm not watching episodes until they give something good to watch.

Mann dhaga dhaga samptey, ajun konti serial sampnare ka? I don't get why is star keeping Muramba, lagnachi bedi, Aai, Aboli on air. Mann dhaga dhaga madhe atleast hero changla hotaЁЯдж

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

I saw Priya Arjun Sayli confession promo. Next Arjun will claim te sagla natak hotasmiley18 tyachya adhi ek don episode sayli parat red Paratha, red chaha, red loncha, red sheera banvelsmiley24 I'm not watching episodes until they give something good to watch.

Mann dhaga dhaga samptey, ajun konti serial sampnare ka? I don't get why is star keeping Muramba, lagnachi bedi, Aai, Aboli on air. Mann dhaga dhaga madhe atleast hero changla hotaЁЯдж

please add shubh vivaah aani sukh manje nakki kaay shows as well.
yes man dhaaga cha hero is good but story chi kaay Vaat laavli

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: md410

I think even Lagnachi Bedi might end, Once Madhu's true is revealed I dont think they will have anything to continue this. I am so tired of two FL and 1 ML ( or vice versa). I used to like TTM for that reason though Priya is a third angle she is doing it with purpose, unlike Lagnachi Bedi and Murambaa. Even LP will go that way soon if it follows original once Naina fake preganancy is revealed, she will try to attach herself to Advait, this combination I hate the most. since she is targeting her sisters home.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: md410

Out of heroes I only liked Arjun and Sarthak baki sagle binkamache ahe.... smiley17 yes story was boring but saglech tr boringch shows ahet. ZM has also fallen so back, purvi ghari ZM, eTv, sahyadri baghayche ata SP and CM

md410 thumbnail

Out of heroes I only liked Arjun and Sarthak baki sagle binkamache ahe.... smiley17 yes story was boring but saglech tr boringch shows ahet. ZM has also fallen so back, purvi ghari ZM, eTv, sahyadri baghayche ata SP and CM

agree quality has gone down way too much

all shows are regressive and abusive. Man dhaaga dhaaga I thought might be better but no.

LP cha tar hero pan horrible aahe.

md410 thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

I think even Lagnachi Bedi might end, Once Madhu's true is revealed I dont think they will have anything to continue this. I am so tired of two FL and 1 ML ( or vice versa). I used to like TTM for that reason though Priya is a third angle she is doing it with purpose, unlike Lagnachi Bedi and Murambaa. Even LP will go that way soon if it follows original once Naina fake preganancy is revealed, she will try to attach herself to Advait, this combination I hate the most. since she is targeting her sisters home.

I have not follow that show at all. Yes me too, star channels are all about two FL and both are after ML. One is getting abuse all the time which would be FL and another one will boss around and cruel and pure evil but will get away everything and anything.

Other than that there is nothing in star channel's shows.

Ekta Kapoor brought the culture of sister destroying another sisters family and home and no remorse or conscious.

About LP, ML and his mom is horrible and FL has no self respect. Her spine is too flexible.

ML's mom is gundi totally and people are willing to destroy anyone's home or bring them on street or do any illegal and unlawful work for her. This is just beyond ridicule.

In the original, FL has a lot of self respect, stayed in store room, and gave hard time to ML on principal and ethics. He has to beg her. Here sarv ch gandle.

Edited by md410 - 17 hours ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago

The episodes are good though shocking!! Priyanka, Amit have performed well!! And talking about Sayali....asu de g .... рдереЛрдбрдВ рд╣рд╡реЗрдд рддрд┐рд▓рд╛!!рдЕрдЧрджреА рдЦреБрд╢ рдЖрд╣реЗ рддреА.... рдорд╛рдЧрдЪрдВ рдЖрдард╡реВрди рдЖрдард╡реВрди рд╕реНрд╡рддрдГрд╢реАрдЪ рд╣рд╕рддреЗ рдЖрд╣реЗ, рд▓рд╛рдЬрддреЗ рдЖрд╣реЗ!!рддреНрдпрд╛рд▓рд╛ рд╡рд┐рдЪрд╛рд░рдгрд╛рд░ рд╣реА рдЕрд╕рддреЗ рддреА....рддрд┐рддрдХреНрдпрд╛рдд рдШрд░рдЪреЗ tapkatat!!

рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди рдорд╛рддреА рдЦрд╛рдгрд╛рд░ рдЖрд╣реЗрдЪ... рд╣реНрдпрд╛рдмрд╛рдмрдд рд╢рдВрдХрд╛ рдирд╛рд╣реА!!ЁЯе┤ It is so so unfair!! But for more drama...this is essential!! So ...Priya has got more wild when she comes to know that Sayali is the reason behind her fiasco!! She wants to punish both Arjun Sayali!! Arjun ne hi рдзрдордХреА рджрд┐рд▓реА рдЖрд╣реЗ!! Now they are at loggerheads openly!! Priya ne рд▓рдЧреЗрдЪ рд░рд╡рд┐рд░рд╛рдЬ cha рд╣рддреНрдпрд╛рд░ рдЙрдкрд╕рд▓реЗ рд╣реА!! And yesss...she is so cunning....she was never caught off-guard!! He kahi рджрд┐рд╡рд╕ рддрд┐рдЪреЗ рд╣реЛрддреЗ!!

Heart break for Sayali.,..and sajun Separation loading.....!!