Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Arjun ne confess tar केलंय....पण सायली समोर नाही बोलणार तो!! आणि Priya अजिबात सांगणार नाही खऱ्या तन्वी बद्दल!! She hates Sayali too much...from childhood,!!

As in Roja, Arjun is surely going to catch hold of Priya to trap the real murderer Sakshi!! Pan ajun बराच वेळ लागेल...हे दिसायला!!

प्रतिमा बद्दल काहीच नाही बोललीस??

Confession tar illogical पद्धतीने पुढे पुढे ढकलत आहेत 😬😬

Og course सायली अर्जुन एकत्र येणारच.,but it will take some more time!! Someone had said ....on ITV serials..,.leads cha confession jhala ki tya jodi मधली मजा निघून जाते !!😬

I saw today's episode and it just showcase that now Arjun is convinced that Priya is Tanvi.

He saw the birthmark which was not made by paint or sketch pen 😞

Makers are fooling us for sure, it's like

This has now become just true or false situation.

Priya has made permanent tattoo on her feet ig

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RN555

I saw today's episode and it just showcase that now Arjun is convinced that Priya is Tanvi.

He saw the birthmark which was not made by paint or sketch pen 😞

Makers are fooling us for sure, it's like

This has now become just true or false situation.

Priya has made permanent tattoo on her feet ig

I hope it isn't a permanent tattoo. There are nerve endings on the feet and to walk around happily after getting a tattoo on the bottom of the feet would be quite impossible for Priya.

Also, why does Arjun hide about the birthmark. Why doesn't he confirm with Sayali, Kusum or Madhubhau about the birthmark on Priya's foot?!!

Even the precap today has Priya and Arjun discussing about the day of the murder.

I wonder how long Priya-Arjun saga will continue.

I'll get an indigestion from so many carrots so will probably take a break from TTM.

Edited by NerdyMukta - 5 days ago
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have already taken a break from TTM....I am tired of merry go round saga smiley21

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Resham

I have already taken a break from TTM....I am tired of merry go round saga smiley21

Me too, it's like makers are going in to loop again and again and no new developments can be thought of.

The meaning of true love is lost here. Trust and faithfulness in any relationship is basic building block of marriage. But makers are showing that people like Priya are worthwhile and do not suffer but people like Madhubhau and Sayali should suffer.😠

Such a beautiful story moving in to foolish true and false case. 😔

Arjun can use technology, ask madhubhau. But no he believes that identifying True or false tanvi is better.

I used to watch this serial to get relax after a day's work and what we see is height of stupidness and foolishness. The whole serial can so beautifully developed but they (writers) have decided to ruin it completely.

Sayali characters is shown to build the relationships in positive way and Priya character is manipulative Arjun was shown Intelligent and practical but with balanced sense of responsibility and humbleness. The most powerful character and they are degrading this character completely. Not done 😞

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So everyone is taking a break?

IG its better

Atleast have sanity by ourselves

Edited by heyitsme12 - 4 days ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

अगं अगं.... असं नका करू....म्हणजे शो पासून ब्रेक घेणं न घेणं... हा साहजिकच तुमचा निर्णय आहे....इथून ब्रेक नका घेऊ....डोकावत जा....1 वा 2 दिवसातून एकदा तरी..!!🤪🙏

बाकी....शो...मध्ये प्रेक्षकांचा अंत बघत आहेत.... हे आता मान्य करावं लागतं आहे🥴🥴

But as far as I'm concerned.,..I will stay put...only for अर्जुन सायली chemistry...their sweet moments....!!👍

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8gJm4VKPQr/?igsh=M3V0NjR5aXY0MDZ6

Edited by Vanni03 - 4 days ago
NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

So everyone is taking a break?

IG its better

Atleast have sanity by ourselves

There is a limit to take the viewers for granted. Because of high TRP, it seems as if the makers don't care about anything and continue to go around in circles.

I have very little patience for this and would rather watch something else.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

There is a limit to take the viewers for granted. Because of high TRP, it seems as if the makers don't care about anything and continue to go around in circles.

I have very little patience for this and would rather watch something else.

I've stopped watching it almost last 3 weeks.

I think unless the TRP goes down, it will keep going in circle. after all its business

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj kay....अपेक्षेप्रमाणे प्रिया chya तळपायावर janmkhun दिसली!! आणि झाली adv. Arjun chi खात्री....की तीच खरी तन्वी आहे!!पण मग chaitanya je छातीठोक pane म्हणाला होता की पायावर कसलीच खूण नाही दिसली.... त्याचं काय??

आणि ते तुळशीपत्र कोणीही पायावर काढू शकतो!!त्या पेक्षा dna टेस्ट करवून बघायची!! Did he forget that she and asmita had manipulated Sayali's pregnancy report??is it hard to think that she might have managed the DNA report??🤷🤷

Arjun ne सायली la सांगताना मात्र....janmkhune बद्दल बोलणं नेमकं टाळलं!! To avoid her wrath...once she comes to know the way he had confirmed that 🤪🤪 of course he's unaware....ki wo idhar hi maar kha raha hai!!🥴🥴

Who has heard Arjun chaitanya that day?? It may be Priya or अस्मिता.... certainly not Sayali!! So definitely Priya la सुगावा लागला आहे... Arjun chya kharya हेतूचा!! Ti tyala khelavnar aata...ani म्हणूनच proposal sequence आहे!!

सायली la definitely फरक पडेल...arjuncha प्रेम आहे हे कळल्यावर!! थोडा वेळ तरी तिला हवेत....बघायला आवडेल!! अर्जुन तिला नक्की खाली पाडेल....कव्हर अप करून.....वाईट वाटेल तिला!!💔💔

प्रतिमा वाचेबद्दल नाटक करत नसेल पण तिची स्मृती परत आली आहे असं वाटतं आहे!!🤪

Edited by Vanni03 - 4 days ago
TTMfan thumbnail

Just watched the latest episode. One thing for sure...with these kind of lawyers, Madhubau is going to be in jail for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. Also, no need for opposition lawyers.smiley1

I think the writers have lost it now. Don't feel like watching this show. As someone mentioned, gajar halwa khaun nauseau aala ahe. The TRP ratings need to drop here. They are completely making a fool of good people in the serial and also the viewers are being taken for granted....utterly frustrating.smiley7