Originally posted by: anikamathur

I think this drama will come on mid or late August

I’m hoping for August at this point. Hope it isn’t dragged until September
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

exactly wahaj has done minimum two shows with many actresses so repeating actresses will happen . I actually want wahaj and maya to do a movie or webseries they both look so beautiful as pair onscreen. They can look cute and hot at same time which is rare so with good script they will rock any show.

I expected the outrage. Nothing new. I agree but after smd , I want to see wahaj in a full fledged drama with a brilliant story. Don’t care who he is working with, it will always be a treat to watch him onscreen.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

trust me mahaj fans are least interested in Yumhaj . Rashi is giving reply to 2rsfan comment on Yumhaj brought exclusivity between two shows dnutn and tb by not doing anything between it. That’s how discussion is started. We mahaj fans are busy with getting updates on smd and bts and also recent ads or upcoming projects of mahaj.

exactly, I don’t know why moral policing and shading user’s over here is brought up by specific someone without reading anything. Drop your 2 cents after reading. But they will be here to say all of this and how mahaj is boring and how there is no ‘chemistry’ and what not when the show will air so its pretty clear who is after whom.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

trust me mahaj fans are least interested in Yumhaj . Rashi is giving reply to 2rsfan comment on Yumhaj brought exclusivity between two shows dnutn and tb by not doing anything between it. That’s how discussion is started. We mahaj fans are busy with getting updates on smd and bts and also recent ads or upcoming projects of mahaj.

She was the one who brought YumHaj first when I commented about Wahaj and Maya doing so many ads .

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

She was the one who brought YumHaj first when I commented about Wahaj and Maya doing so many ads .

where did she bring Yumhaj first and started comparison ? You complained about wahaj maya doing so many ads . Rashi told about hira wahaj having so many scenes . When some user told about maya pret she asked which Yumhaj fan brought a dress wore by Sana and she lived in uk. Then you started comparison by giving example of wahaj and yumna not doing anything in between dnutn and tb. Then discussion started because you were kind of fed up of seeing wahaj maya so much. Hope you went to tb thread and complained about exclusivity of Yumhaj between tb 1 and tb 2 because they already did 6 ps.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

. Then discussion started because you were kind of fed up of seeing wahaj maya so much. Hope you went to tb thread and complained about exclusivity of Yumhaj between tb 1 and tb 2 because they already did 6 ps.

Not in TB thread but I did complain about seeing them together so much once .

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I’m so curious about the plot too. Honestly I never thought we would be waiting to this long for this

In a way it’s good , he had back to back shows running, thou few shows were shot earlier but they all kinda overlapped and it didn’t help him much esp with MK still so fresh in everyone head . Now with gap this show and char will have time to set with audiences.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Not in TB thread but I did complain about seeing them together so much once .

I really want you to complain in tb thread and see how people react to your comment.

I really want you to complain in tb thread and see how people react to your comment.

That would never happen NutellaWaffle smiley37Complains are only for wahaj and his other coactresses like maya and ayezasmiley39

Btw you do know in these 2 dts who has been spreading negativity about wahaj less ss, mahaj not being paired opposite eachother and them having a cross angle with other actors of the show.

And now they have problem with mahaj doing ps and adssmiley39If people are so bored of mahaj ignoring them is always a better option also it's better not to watch the show rather than ruining other's excitement for the show and pair.