Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 2 months ago

smiley22Don’t like maya? No problem , watch it for wahajsmiley36

What’s the issue? oh wahaj repeating his pair again but that’s been happening in another show too right. Don’t really get the hate tho.
SMD’s buzz won’t die till the show is on air for suresmiley36

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I’m watching for Wahaj because let’s be honest he is the ratings grabber and driving force of this project and the reason for why there is a buzz for SMD is for his comeback after Mein and TB.

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 2 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

People be like dragging maya,sajal and all others but when it comes to their favourite oh well. It’s the same repetitive loop over here. SMD has a good star cast with popular faces so wahaj may be the driving force for it, but others will also contribute to the show. Stop undermining their part before the show is even released.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow into second DT , good going gals!

Any new theories floating around on the plot ? I came across another speculation besides KANK that it could be on lines of old BW movie dil diya dard liya.

PS - It’s KRQ drama you can expect loads of deep dialogues and his scripts favours male leads char and he holds tight control on his script , so we can be assured no dragging happens .

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://x.com/peecee98/status/1814313945210995131?t=-GLtvGWI_tiLCY8-F1XsVw&s=19

Just one photoshoot and people are already burning 🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥

one ps and two ads smiley43 all these three are block buster smiley36 https://x.com/yefitoor01/status/1802343919503769708?s=46 https://x.com/aayateishq/status/1667852998201180161?s=46 I’m actually curious to see what ad or ps they will do next smiley36
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley22Don’t like maya? No problem , watch it for wahajsmiley36

What’s the issue? oh wahaj repeating his pair again but that’s been happening in another show too right. Don’t really get the hate tho.
SMD’s buzz won’t die till the show is on air for suresmiley36

exactly wahaj has done minimum two shows with many actresses so repeating actresses will happen . I actually want wahaj and maya to do a movie or webseries they both look so beautiful as pair onscreen. They can look cute and hot at same time which is rare so with good script they will rock any show.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Because they want to attract certain FD attention. Thats why slipping in shady comments in almost every freaking
reply, quotes of every post in this thread😂. I don’t see why otherwise because why would anyone would want to mention some other pair in a different show’s thread constantly when there are other threads available for expressing your dislike towards celebs apparently. It also screams insecurity. It’s not a surprise that the user’s hate is >> than the love for their favourites. I would say ignore it.

trust me mahaj fans are least interested in Yumhaj . Rashi is giving reply to 2rsfan comment on Yumhaj brought exclusivity between two shows dnutn and tb by not doing anything between it. That’s how discussion is started. We mahaj fans are busy with getting updates on smd and bts and also recent ads or upcoming projects of mahaj.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

This thread is ending but sincere request to guys here please don’t bring any other shows discussion or other pairs. Smd is nearing and it’s time we are going to get posters and teasers in next month. Even if you are particular jodi fan and wahaj solo fan plz stop bringing here any jodi as examples or comparisons because that’s how this thread got warnings everytime. I request mods not to close the thread and instead raise warnings to particular members who did this. In this way thread will be there for discussion.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Any new theories floating around on the plot ? I came across another speculation besides KANK that it could be on lines of old BW movie dil diya dard liya.

PS - It’s KRQ drama you can expect loads of deep dialogues and his scripts favours male leads char and he holds tight control on his script , so we can be assured no dragging happens .

I’m so curious about the plot too. Honestly I never thought we would be waiting to this long for this
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Yes it's going to fast pace mode