Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

At least that's new pairing. We have already seen Wahaj with Maya so many times.

Maybe it’s just me but I feel like a drama gives entirely different vibes than any commercial or photoshoot. Even if they didn’t do any projects together, we have seen so many pics/videos of them together throughout the years so they wouldn’t be entirely fresh. Dramas however, I feel just bring in their own freshness. Like I need to see Wahaj acting in a drama again. No amount of ads is going to hold me over 😭
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Is there any release date yet? It feels like we are waiting since forever smiley441000020650.jpg

Seriously!!! What’s going on with Shiddat? Did that end yet or any sign of it at least?
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Geo needs to control on their Dragging

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Maybe it’s just me but I feel like a drama gives entirely different vibes than any commercial or photoshoot. Even if they didn’t do any projects together, we have seen so many pics/videos of them together throughout the years so they wouldn’t be entirely fresh. Dramas however, I feel just bring in their own freshness. Like I need to see Wahaj acting in a drama again. No amount of ads is going to hold me over 😭

Ya but there’s always a certain mystique when you see them in a show for the first time or after a long time . For example, no one saw YumHaj together in anything between DNTUN and TB

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Mahaj each ad and ps brought freshness annd uniqueness and they became hit and viral on social media in their own way. With smd which is obviously different from jbg we will have that romantic angle plus emotional quotient which is missing in others and so yes it doesn’t matter how many times they come onscreen we can’t wait for to watch them as they bring unique ness on screen whenever they come.

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Mahaj each ad and ps brought freshness annd uniqueness and they became hit and viral on social media in their own way. With smd which is obviously different from jbg we will have that romantic angle plus emotional quotient which is missing in others and so yes it doesn’t matter how many times they come onscreen we can’t wait for to watch them as they bring unique ness on screen whenever they come.

So true, they are so refreshing. In the housing ad itself they served with 3 different looks and all 3 of them had their own stand out movement.

In pak, couples have been casted again and again for nth time with eachother. Idk why there's always bickering only when mahaj are the picturesmiley26If someone is bored of them there's a better option to not watch the show rather than bringing negativity on this thread.

Also wahaj can't be working with only one actress, with whom actually he's overworked a lot. So it'd be better if he works with other actresses rather than working with only that particular actress for the sake of exclusivity and freshness.

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 months ago
crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

And how has Wahaj overworked with a certain actress? He’s only done 2 dramas and like you said ads (which he hasn’t done with her) and PS shoots aren’t the same and keep freshness alive. This will be Mahaj second drama so I guess that means by the time SMD comes out he’ll have overworked with Maya too according to you. Therefore should stop working with both Maya and Yumna then okay… even if you don’t like Wahaj with a certain actor whom he has the most adored and popular pairing with there’s no need to single it out and show your dislike in such an obvious manner. It’s what the audience wants and if audience wants a certain pairing then actors will work with it plus it’s not like wahaj has any problems working with her and the money and opportunities they make/get it all comes down to that.

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago
crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I for one am looking forward to watching Wahaj on screen again 😊 it’s been too long without him and him coming in Geo again feels like he is coming back home!

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Junjubi246732

Hype your drama without shading others and shading one particular actress in every thread. It shows your insecurity. If wahaj has to maintain exclusivity,apart that one actress,he need to stop acting with Maya too. What say?

Babe who said wahaj is paired in this show with maya??

It's hira who's paired with him and has the most screenspace with him. Maya's angle is with usama. So don't take tension about mahaj, just enjoy new jodi hirajsmiley14

And yes yumhaj have ruined their exclusivity by doing half a dozen ps in past year and back to back tb seasons. It's my opinion, don't like? Try ignoring it but it won't change the fact that they have been over utilised. Even aamna from sh is bored of their back to back ps.

And yes mrina is moral policing allowed in this forum? Please take a look at the above quoted post.

https://x.com/peecee98/status/1814313945210995131?t=-GLtvGWI_tiLCY8-F1XsVw&s=19

Just one photoshoot and people are already burning 🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥