Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

It isn’t extra marital. Most likely one sided or unrequited.

KRQ recently did 2 projects regarding “affairs” - first one had Wahaj and Mehwish as two married strangers meeting in a train journey in TMK, and the other dealing with affair is GM. In 123, Wahaj gets shamed into reconsidering an affair with Mehwish and goes back to his wife at the end of the movie to mend things between them. Mehwish goes back to her cheating husband - played by Zahid and the actual cheating was reserved for his character which was the “villain” of that story. Likewise in GM, the cheating is reserved for the gray character of Faris where your main protagonists Munna and Zarnab are shown to be very loyal and upstanding and Munna is an actual “saint” smiley36

So you don’t even have to look far to see how deeply ingrained themes of morality are in KRQ shows. If anyone else was the writer I would be really interested to see Wahaj as gray in this, but I think KRQ likes to keep his protagonists pure and untainted smiley29 Let’s see. I hope he changes it up for once because his gray characters are far more interesting than the pure ones.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Waise by this definition toh Bilal ke bhi last few dramas mai love triangle tha: IM, KA, Dobara, Dunk, PKS

All actors do love triangles frequently. Just the reality of PTV scripts. Even Hira is currently doing JSPJ which is a love triangle so if SMD goes on air at the same time she will have two love triangles on air simultaneously smiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

So you don’t even have to look far to see how deeply ingrained themes of morality are in KRQ shows. If anyone else was the writer I would be really interested to see Wahaj as gray in this, but I think KRQ likes to keep his protagonists pure and untainted smiley29 Let’s see. I hope he changes it up for once because his gray characters are far more interesting than the pure ones.

We know Wahaj is playing a very rich andpowerful businessman so it’s very possible that his character has some grey shades . Would be a great change from his last few roles. He looked angry in that leaked scene with Maya.

We know Wahaj is playing a very rich andpowerful businessman so it’s very possible that his character has some grey shades . Would be a great change from his last few roles. He looked angry in that leaked scene with Maya.

As a JBG/Somi fan the love triangle/rectangle is already pissing me off, so the least I should get is a meaty Wahaj role no matter what smiley29

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

As a JBG/Somi fan the love triangle/rectangle is already pissing me off, so the least I should get is a meaty Wahaj role no matter what smiley29

KRQ’s male lead roles are always meaty even if the screen time might be below expectations with so many characters smiley36

Well the most important thing I'm looking forward to from smd is hira smiley42

She has the most important role in this show like azekah had in mein so I'm really excited for her smiley14

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Well the most important thing I'm looking forward to from smd is hira smiley42

She has the most important role in this show like azekah had in mein so I'm really excited for her smiley14

can’t believe she has shot the most. Still her shoot is there one more month.

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

can’t believe she has shot the most. Still her shoot is there one more month.

But according to usamas story, only few days of shoot was left

So idk how she's saying that she has 1 more month to shootsmiley29

Anyways, I think when mahaj were shooting she wasn't there so maybe now she's shooting her part.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

KRQ’s male lead roles are always meaty even if the screen time might be below expectations with so many characters smiley36

I don't get the vibe of EMA from this show, n I really hope that's not the case. Have had enough drama with Ema based story in ITV. People get offended n start bashing actors involved. It's 10 times worse with collective hatred from all the sides.

I too feel it's unrequited or one sided love story.I hope they don't make it tragic. Rest assured, krq male leads get lots of screen space and meatiest role. So nothing to worry on that part.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

But according to usamas story, only few days of shoot was left

So idk how she's saying that she has 1 more month to shootsmiley29

Anyways, I think when mahaj were shooting she wasn't there so maybe now she's shooting her part.

hira was shooting for jaan se pyara juni in parallel with smd. i remember seeing her stories with zahid and omar since the start of this year.

Edited by hypnotoad - 2 months ago