Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Waise by this definition toh Bilal ke bhi last few dramas mai love triangle tha: IM, KA, Dobara, Dunk, PKS

Dunk m FL villain thi and also balaa is pure love triangle I'm glad Hamza didn't do love triangles

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Dunk m FL villain thi and also balaa is pure love triangle I'm glad Hamza didn't do love triangles

Haya bhi villain this TB mai and Ushna is Balaa too. Dunk mai Bilal ka cktr was engaged to Sana and loved her in the beginning.

I think other than Cheekh, all of Bilal's dramas had a love triangle. Balaa, O Rangreza, Qurbann all had a third angle.

I think 90% of pak dramas have a love triangle. So Bilal or Wahaj having so many love triangle shows in their repertoire is not unusual.

Edited by hypnotoad - 1 months ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Answer given by team is not surprising. Kind of understood its emotional and romantic. Khalil stories will surely have love triangle. I guess here we have two love triangles with wahaj maya hira and wahaj maya usama. Surprisingly they didnโ€™t mention extra marital. So should we think it stays like this or they forgot to mention

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Answer given by team is not surprising. Kind of understood its emotional and romantic. Khalil stories will surely have love triangle. I guess here we have two love triangles with wahaj maya hira and wahaj maya usama. Surprisingly they didnโ€™t mention extra marital. So should we think it stays like this or they forgot to mention

It isnโ€™t extra marital. Most likely one sided or unrequited.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

extra marital will be too risky and may be they cover seven stages of love concept like director post
2RsFan thumbnail

extra marital will be too risky and may be they cover seven stages of love concept like director post

KRQ would never justify or glorify EM. If itโ€™s there in his shows, it would only be among the villains.

Edited by 2RsFan - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Fitrat has already shown the same concept

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Then can you clarify why maya shot so much with wahaj?

And why is she in night suits while shooting with him?

Now don't tell me she was wearing pjs to meet the house owner and the patients, because that's not true. Give me a different perspective.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Now don't tell me she was wearing pjs to meet the house owner and the patients, because that's not true. Give me a different perspective.

maybe they were married but then separated.

Edited by hypnotoad - 1 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

To hide her look in the show may be . Something which might give away the plot .