Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6O3zs5JN_H/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

That if she cant afford 4 lakhs per month for training and nutrition she should leave the profession smiley39

her 3rd film was shudh desi romance. It's not necessary that co-actor only means the hero of the film but parineeti has said in other interviews in front of Arjun n sidharth that they tell her to lose weight 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

The comments under the post are hilarious

Why do they become so obsessed in depicting this middle class story..first sara now pari and non of them truly fit in that description..parineeti worked with yrf and was sister of PC..there was always a door of opportunities open for her..she blew it up coz of her own mistakes..this sob story of not having money etc etc would only get her trolled coz no one will buy that and even if thats the truth..you still were way more priviledged than so many others around you..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

The comments under the post are hilarious

Why do they become so obsessed in depicting this middle class story..first sara now pari and non of them truly fit in that description..parineeti worked with yrf and was sister of PC..there was always a door of opportunities open for her..she blew it up coz of her own mistakes..this sob story of not having money etc etc would only get her trolled coz no one will buy that and even if thats the truth..you still were way more priviledged than so many others around you..

she wants to be a victim 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why I am getting this feeling it’s Ranveer. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I think Aditya or Sid because they previously joked about her weight before

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Her third film had Rishi Kapoor. I bet he said it to her 😂 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Suddenly Pari has started this”I was so wronged”narrative about her.And no she has also been mean to people (of course in a friendly way).Watch her interview on KWK with Adi..Adi bechara was throughout bullied by Pari(again friendly).So her bechari wala attitude is not working..sorry.

She needs to focus on her projects(if she has any)more and less on cribbing.She’s a very good actor and I hope she gets good films.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Her third film had Rishi Kapoor. I bet he said it to her 😂 

I could relate to this guess as, imo, it sounds like a senior actor.

Harman12345 thumbnail

Yeah. And aditya and sid got 1% percent the heat for fat shaming Pari versus Pari gets so much hate for allegedly fat shaming herself. Like, the people who hate pari for body shaming herself hardly have any smoke for her co-stars who have done it to her. 

The way people are attacking her because she said she had to look her worst by playing Amarjot thinks she’s shaming Amarjot. 

But, in reality, she is just being self deprecating like she usually is.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Arjun kapoor. He seems the meanest. 

Edited- or was it Aditya roy kapoor? 

Off topic- i just realized today Kapoor has the word poor in itsmiley44

Edited by DivineAngel - 12 days ago