Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Suddenly Pari has started this”I was so wronged”narrative about her.And no she has also been mean to people (of course in a friendly way).Watch her interview on KWK with Adi..Adi bechara was throughout bullied by Pari(again friendly).So her bechari wala attitude is not working..sorry.

She needs to focus on her projects(if she has any)more and less on cribbing.She’s a very good actor and I hope she gets good films.

That has always been her problem..a super shitty personality

It harmed her before when she purposely let go of good movies (piku) to look hot and glamorous and it is again doing her harm when after years she gave a decent performance  and she has suddenly picked up this narrative of how she had no support..etc etc.

She herself takes focus away from her work due to her annoying and attention seeking offscreen personality..it makes it so hard to vouch for her..and of course exaggeration and repeating the struggle story and how i beat the odds tou chopra sisters ka trademark hai..they will add mirch masala and say it again and again in 10 diff interviews 

Have you once heard Tabu crib how she was robbed in the early 2000s when she gave stunning performances be it chandni bar or maqbol and they were awarding kajol for her OTT acting instead of her..? I mean if anyone..tabu is the true struggle and success story..but you know why she is a success story and doing kickass work at 53..coz she focused on her work and never let bitterness pile up inside her and then engage in these offscreen PR games to paint a certain image of having been wronged etc etc..be it kangana..be it pari..they all did that to the point that is all they were doing and we know where they are today and where those who did not cry in every interview and kept doing good work while being focused on that with positive energy (tabu) are

Edited by cougarTown - 23 days ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

The comments under the post are hilarious

Why do they become so obsessed in depicting this middle class story..first sara now pari and non of them truly fit in that description..parineeti worked with yrf and was sister of PC..there was always a door of opportunities open for her..she blew it up coz of her own mistakes..this sob story of not having money etc etc would only get her trolled coz no one will buy that and even if thats the truth..you still were way more priviledged than so many others around you..

Yup. I remember people slamming her for trying to play the gareeb card when some students from her school wrote that it’s all a bunch of lies and she comes from a well off family, so anything that comes out of her mouth is a bit dubious. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If it’s true then why didn’t Priyanka lend parineeti the money ? Thats my first question 🤷‍♂️ 

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

agreeing about Tabu smiley27

[Post Removed]

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

She’s such a dogli / double dholki dhakkan. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth during interviews now.