Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I'm actually excited for tomorrow's episode just to see fierce Abhira back, sirf ek dialogue maarke na jaye i hope. She should give it back nicely to Mr. zimmedari Poddar.  

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I'm actually excited for tomorrow's episode just to see fierce Abhira back, sirf ek dialogue maarke na jaye i hope. She should give it back nicely to Mr. zimmedari Poddar.  

Keep less hopes mine are zero ..he will stay dumb only after that goes to bed room .. joulmate have their night smiley36 next day precap also he is shocked ... He does nothing 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

I am waiting for the day when she counts and makes him realize all the ehsaan she did for him and this should happen before the Jeth Bhabhi revelation. I want to see another, different showdown for the reveal.

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Didn’t Abhira tell Armaan that he doesn’t have to stay married and shoulder her responsibility right after Akshara died? She suggested this one year thing solely because she didn’t want to be a burden to him. And yet, that Self Righteous Zimedari Sa kept talking as if Abhira forced him at a gunpoint to take her to the Poddar House. 

I know it’s not possible to recreate every scene for fb, but I still hope Abhira can be vocal about it to remind Armaan, how he was the one who insisted to take on this responsibility & it was not forced on him.

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am waiting for the day when she counts and makes him realize all the ehsaan she did for him and this should happen before the Jeth Bhabhi revelation. I want to see another, different showdown for the reveal.

Poddars’ have made Abhira out to be a villain when it was actually a mutual agreement between both Armaan & Abhira.

From what I am reading, they are going over board.

Then I really hope, they will give even bigger reaction after Ar-Ru revelation. & there really will be repercussions for their indecent behaviour.

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Armaan ka competition aise maharathi logo se hai🥲 lagta hai rishta ke writers ko aur mehnat karni padegi Armaan ko bigadne meinsmiley44

Also i read somewhere that Garima was the writer of Yrkkh gen 3???

No doubt she destroyed abhimanyu and akshara🥺

I have a doubt, will manisha chachi continue her jasoosi Or its a wrap up??  She was doing it for abhira sake as she felt bad for her, ab pati hi fake hain toh kya farak padta hain ruhi armaan ke peeche jaaye ya armaan ruhi ke peeche jaaye ya dono ek dusre ke saath jaaye🤷‍♀️

Vidya will be pro ruhi now, guess jaise she sent armaan to take care of ruhi when rohit went missing, now she might sent ruhi to take care of armaan as his wife is fakesmiley36

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Armaan is trash because he is the ml. This is new trend in itv that in order to be ml your character should be destroyed and behaviour like pendulum with spine or respect for marriage or love.

So as he tick marks all the qualifications he is the only ml of the show.

Though RS can change his mind later but for now he is the only one.

I don’t watch other shows at this time, so makes sense. So in other words they wants trp and trp audience wants tortured FL and trashy illogical ML. Pathetic.

actually I am not sure, that’s what it is. These pathetic channels are forcing everyone to make serials like this and others watching it. If all serisls stop showing this I don’t think it’s a problem. TRP will still be like this. People need some form of entertainment after coming home and they have no other option other than watching this crap which are dished out in every freaking channel.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Maine Armaan 1 zyada dekha nahi toh mere liye the competition is between pre mussoorie Armaan and post mussoorie ArMoron sa. Post holi and pre mussoorie Armaan was love. I don't even want to talk about this Armaan. He is disgusting 

Actually sabka dream wala Armaan hi acha hai..Reality hits very badly