name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

The Episode starts with Kavya answering the reporters well. They laugh at Kavya and Adi, and comment on their crimes. Kavya says just wait till the investigation gets completed, its about someone’s life and respect. She cries and leaves. They come home. Malini scolds Kavya. She says you are the reason for all the problems. Kavya asks what did I do. Malini says you did a drama about Sanjeev and Alka’s marriage, Adi took that girl to the hotel because of that drama. Kavya asks what, you think Adi took that girl to the hotel, you are doubting Adi. Malini scolds her.

Adi says you are blaming Kavya without any reason. Kavya says its okay, she is your mum. Malini scolds Adi. Adi asks do you think I can do this, tell me. Malini asks can you say it, you didn’t do anything, I won’t blame you, you weren’t 

in your senses, this happened because of Kavya. Adi says Kavya has always supported me, she saved my life and also from defamation, she trusts me. Giriraj says I want the proofs to come in your favor. Adi says everyone is waiting for the proof, but Kavya trusts me. He hugs Kavya. Kavya says we can talk later, we will talk to the lawyer first.

Lawyer says just Adi and I will be there when Naina gives the statement. Kavya says I also want to be there, take the permission. Lawyer says fine, but you can’t question her. Kavya says okay, I will just listen to her. Badi Amma asks is Adi lying. Kavya says maybe Naina is doing this on someone’s word, maybe she is helpless, we have to prove Naina wrong, why did she lie, we have to find out.

Malini asks how did Adi faint. Badi Amma says I will ask about his reports. Giriraj says Malini said right. Malini says I studied law before IAS. Anurag says I will also come to help. Adi takes Kavya’s bag to his room. He asks her to stay in his room. They have a cute fight. Berangey….. plays… He helps her arrange the clothes in the cupboard. They hug. They go to the police station. Kishor acts. Inspector asks Naina to say. Naina cries and says Adi was taking me home, I was praising Kavya, he got angry suddenly, he said his marriage isn’t good, he stopped the car in front of the hotel and took me inside, I refused, I said I have to go home, he held my hand tightly and took me to the room, he held me and started crying. FB shows Adi saying I don’t love Kavya, I hate her, you support me. She says he started kissing my hand, I asked him not to do this, he didn’t agree, he removed his shirt and my clothes also. Kavya cries. Naina says I stopped him, he didn’t stop and forced me, I hit the lamp to his head and ran out, I came to the police station to file a complaint. Kavya holds Adi. Giriraj says whatever Naina is saying, can this be proved in the court. Lawyer nods. Naina asks Kavya what would she do if she was in her place. Kishor says these rich people will not understand our pain. Kavya thinks I trust Adi, but I won’t let injustice happen with Naina.

Thanks for update writer.

Do comment guys for forum rating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for your efforts and written updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good episode, finally Adi stands up for whats right and Kavya. It may be the beginning for realization of his mistake. The way he confronted his parents was great.

It showed the glimpses of old Adi who fought for Kavya with everyone.

rakeshopg thumbnail

It was nice to see, the way Adi showing his love/trust for Kavya by all rights as husband. It was a good scene ending with an assurance for standing by each other henceforth.

Hopefully, there is no looking back from here and the makers do not create drama/misunderstanding again and move ahead to close this track.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Sad to see, Kavya listening to Naina's statement. So horrible for any wife to hear something like that about her husband, whom she loved unconditionally. 

It was equally commendable to see her still stand by and ready to fight for him.

Hats off to her strength and determination. So wishing to see Adi also stands by her and support her in this battle.

rakeshopg thumbnail

As I predicted exactly, Malini is back after Adi sent to jail and already started blaming Kavya for it.

It was very evident from the way her character was changed recently, that she will blame Kavya for Adi to go out with another woman.

Sad to see, the way her character is destroyed by the makers/writers here. Being a strong lady/ex-IAS officer..etc and most importantly a woman herself, and seen Kavya from day one, she blamed her for this, that was really sad.

It was a great moment, with new actor the makers should have shown some change in her character, like stand by Kavya or fight for her son this time.

Looks like, her character will be exposed with all evilness soon.

rakeshopg thumbnail

The heart goes out to Adi and Kavya here, especially when they had to hear Naina's statement.

No man/woman deserves this no matter how bad/worse the person may be or whatever he/she may have done before. Really sad to see accusing someone falsely for such act.

Extremely sensitive topic picked by the makers here. Hopefully they execute it well and prove that justice is served to both Adi and Naina (looks like she is also a victim here).

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

She is turn a typical tv saas jo ke yeh sochti hai sab bahu ki galti hai.

Her education n manners r long forgot.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Well said, they turned her into a typical itv saas.

After all this mess, hopefully the makers use her to give Adi's character a boost at least, by revealing all what she did with Adi when Omi's truth came out until Kavya left Adi.

Kavya deserves to know that and Adi deserves that justice, it was not all his fault as what Kavya understood and left him.

May be Malini can be of that much use at least, if not anything else.

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Thank you so much for your update