name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

The Episode starts with Giriraj blessing Alka. He says we all are happy with your decision, my grandson will stay with me in the same house. Alka is in shock. Badi Amma and Anurag come. Kavya and Sanjeev look on. Badi Amma makes Alka wear the bangles. Sanjeev steps back. Kavya says Adi, I need to talk to you. She takes Adi and asks how did you take Anurag’s name, Alka likes Sanjeev, she can’t say yes for Anurag, I was talking to you about Sanjeev. He asks what nonsense, I spoke to Alka, she said yes. She says it’s a misunderstanding. He says come, we will go and ask her. Adi asks Alka to come along. Giriraj asks what’s the matter. Kavya says Alka wants to marry Sanjeev, not Anurag. Everyone gets angry on Alka. Kavya says let Alka give an answer, she didn’t do any mistake by loving Sanjeev, she likes 

Sanjeev. She asks Alka to say it. Alka gets scared. Kavya asks them to take Alka’s consent.

Giriraj scolds Kavya. He starts yelling at Alka. He asks her to speak up. Badi Amma says Alka is wrong. Adi says please let Alka speak up. He asks Alka to tell him, does she want to marry Sanjeev. Alka cries and says no. Kavya says don’t get scared, tell the truth, you like Sanjeev. Giriraj scolds Sanjeev. Adi stops Giriraj.

Adi asks Sanjeev to get out. Sanjeev says listen to me once. Anurag catches Sanjeev and slaps him. He says no means no. Adi stops Anurag. Sanjeev says Adi, listen to me. Adi asks him to leave. Sanjeev leaves. Adi says the party is over, sorry for the drama. Naina comes stumbling. Adi says I will drop you. They leave.

Alka says sorry, I got scared. Kavya says you think you can’t come home once you marry Sanjeev, he won’t stop Omi from meeting his grandparents, do you want to live with Anurag or Sanjeev, you have to gather courage, else I can’t help you. Alka says forgive me, I have no courage to fight everyone. Kavya says I don’t think so, trust yourself, its about you and Omi’s entire life, you have to take the right decision, I m sure. She asks Santu did Adi come. He says no. She says where is he, he went 3 hours back. Its morning, Kavya is sleeping. She gets a call. The manager says I m calling from the hotel, do you know Adhiraj Pradhan. She says yes, I m his wife. He says he isn’t opening the room door, he booked a room in our hotel, can you come here. She says yes, I m coming. She comes to the hotel. She goes inside the room. She sees Adi sleeping. She sees the room messed up. Anurag says you added this in Adi’s drink. Badi Amma says yes, it affects a person after one hour, then Naina did a drama. He asks is Naina with you. She smiles. She says now see I will ruin Giriraj and Adi’s existence. Kavya asks Adi to get up. She recalls Naina.

Manager says I will call a doctor for him. Kavya cries. She says no, no one should come here, this matter shouldn’t go out. She asks Adi to get up and have some water. Adi asks what happened. She says I want to ask you. He asks where am I. She says you are in a hotel room. He asks how did I come here. She says I want to know it. He gets up. He asks what’s all this, did you get me here. She says no, listen to me. They argue and leave the hotel room. Kavya tells Adi what happened. She scolds Adi. He says I m blank, someone has done something. She gets water for him. He says I don’t want. He drinks the water. She gets him home. He stumbles. She says you don’t need me right, go then. They see the police. Inspector says we have come to arrest Adi. Everyone is shocked.

Thanks for update writer.

Do comment guys for forum rating it's no 6 now but more comment need.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for your efforts and updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Disappointed with the episode, the makers have taken it to a level of no return for Adi's character.

All this is just to make him realize his mistake, there could have been better way to do that. What have they done to this beautiful character.

rakeshopg thumbnail

The heart goes out to Kavya and the trauma she has to bear to see her husband like that. Also her focus and determination and the way she handled the situation is really commendable.

She not only took care of her husband, but also never blamed him for anything.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Hopefully the makers pause/stop this love triangle drama for sometime now, until the SH track is over.

Its really unnecessary and unbearable now at this point.

rakeshopg thumbnail

As expected Alka proved Kavya wrong in front of everyone.

Its high time, the makers bring in some changes in the characters like Alka, everyone cannot be just as they are with no growth forever.

Hopefully, she takes a stand for herself and speak to Adi without Kavya's involvement.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Hopefully, the makers do not bring down Adi's character further from here. Hopefully, they make him realize the pain/trauma of Kavya and stand by her/give her strength, until she reveals the truth. 

He must be there with her to fight this battle, instead of blaming her.

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, cannot completely blame Adi here, considering his mental state. He was totally dizzy and did not even know what has happened with him. He wanted to know what happened and how did he reach to the hotel first, so he kept asking her. Of course Kavya did not want to tell him there and wanted to take him home first. So, he thought, she is aware of something and not telling him. He did not even remember, he left with Naina from home.

His reaction with Kavya was because she said, he left with a girl and found in the hotel room shirtless and in such condition and she herself has a lot of questions in her mind. Then he realized what Kavya was thinking about it. So, he reacted like she is blaming him for something.

I think, after his arrest he will understand the situation/what has happened. And he may co-operate with Kavya this time.

Hopefully the makers will show him released on bail and AdYa team up again to find the truth/culprit, instead of Kavya fighting for him all alone and he is sitting inside jail.

Edited by rakeshopg - 15 days ago
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

I want Adi in jail because that how he understand the situation 

Love how kavya handle this all n really want she angry with Adi also n show that to Adi like Adi show his anger.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

He was dizzy and did not even remember whatever happened with him and he wanted to know that. Also, in a way, he knew that only Kavya could come that close to him and no one else can. So he asked was she the one who brought her to hotel. That showed his trust/love/loyalty towards Kavya as well.

Yes, it was great to see how Kavya handled the situation here, she was justified for getting angry on him as well. But Adi cannot be blamed here completely. His reaction after he heard everything from Kavya was a bit justified, because he could not take it Kavya having doubts him cheating on her.

Thats why he asked her about it when they reached home and Kavya said, she did not doubt but she reacted as such after seeing him in that condition. That scene was required for both Adi and Kavya and good that it was shown.

(most importantly, both asked and told each other what happened with them, without someone's intervention, so it will be in their mind and looks like they will trust each other now)

He will definitely be sent to jail, but he may be out on bail and then AdYa may team up together to find the truth. In the process, he may realize his mistake in Omi's case.

Edited by rakeshopg - 14 days ago