Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So after releasing Ar from the rishta.. how are makers going to show her comeback to the same house and live for 3 more months?? What reason are they going to give? Upar se Ar is going to break her MS.. itni zilat ke sath kyu rehna.. I feel the precap is just a lollipop for audience 

MS? 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

It seems there has been some changes in the episodes than what was shown in bts. First hospital scene was tolerable and there was no physical pushing and then Abhira is shown leaving whereas bts showed Dadi agreed to let her stay.

Dadi will let her stay but it will be dragged. Theres that 30 day countdown bts. So clearly Abhira will be back..

I am hoping today precap happens but Abhira gets in accident ya phir kidnapper dhamki happens and thats why Kaveri may agree to get her back. 

That way theres a weak but still some sort of explanation. It would suck if precap is fake and Abhira agrees to stay - she's not that person. She is not there to trap anyone or for money and she won't be unaffected by so many blows to her self respect. 

It makes perfect sense to see her tell Armaan that he can go to hell with his vaada and zimmedari jaap. She has no obligation to sit and listen to everyones taunts on her , her mom and her upbringing. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

did they actually show this in the episode? 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

did they actually show this in the episode? 

no but ther are spoilers about MS breaking all around. i dont think theres a BTS of the actual scene.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kuch bhi bolo Armaan ko maar khaate dekh kar maaza bahot aaya bus paper ki jagah Kutch aur hota toh aur maza aata na smiley36

Disappointed with cvs smiley36

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Kuch bhi bolo Armaan ko maar khaate dekh kar maaza bahot aaya bus paper ki jagah Kutch aur hota toh aur maza aata na smiley36

Disappointed with cvs smiley36

didn’t Madhav threw a vase at him lol smiley37 as per the btw lol 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Did Abhira leave the toffee zoo yet 

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank god I’m not watching this nonsense . Please let me know the day where Ruhi suffers, i Will Watch it on loop.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

smiley41smiley40smiley41smiley40smiley41smiley40

So happy the way Ar🤐 (don't want to type that name in case my phone keypad gets similar disease🤔)smiley36 was slapped in that precap by Abhira.... a woman gave her life for him... I'm sure AKs would've done the same even if Anhira hadn't been there.... and now he's taking out the stench of the cobwebs of his rose glass family on her.

So glad she walked out and spit him on his face.... smiley41smiley40...thank goodness my 3rd to last deadline is tmrw... If only I could leave assignments like Abhira stomped out the P house smiley44smiley36smiley37