averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

---Elite Hospital, New Delhi---

Abhira, came out from the curtains, saying," Rohit?".

Suddenly the patient looked at the difrection of the voice, and so did a surprised Dr. Abhir seeing his patient's reaction.

"Abhira Bhabhi, aap?" Rohit was taken by surprise.

"So your memory is intact, Mr.Rohit.." Abhir trailed off wanting a surname.

"Poddar" Rohit replied sheepishly.

"So you were playing me for a sucker Mr. Rohit Poddar? Can you enlighten me as to why you kept this charade going, especially from the man who saved you while you were drifting away almost lifelessly in the Ganga's rapids at Rishikesh." Abhir dropped all his friendliness, enveloping himself in sarcasm.

"Was it because of Ruhi and Armaan?" Abhira too dropped the pretenses. For quite a while, she had been blamed for Rohit's departure. If she could set things straight, this was it.

Rohit nodded, and looked down. Abhira looked at her brother for guidance.

"So you left everything because of Ruhi Chuhi? " Abhir though was livid at Rohit acting as if he was an amnesia patient, ridiculing the real victims of amnesia and healthcare workers; his empathetic side could not be suppressed along with the anger he held for Ruhi.

Abhira raised her eyebrows at Abhir's remark, but understood this was not the place ask for explanation.

Rohit then went on to explain how he did not want to come in the middle of his elder brother and Ruhi, so his leaving gave them the chance to come together. Abhir slapped his head, and realized he needed to knock some sense into Rohit, and hopefully Abhira too would help.

"So you decided to become the self-sacrificing lamb for your brother and wife's love story. Do you how dumb that is Rohit? Let me start first with hard-core facts. Numero uno - After your departure, Abhira was still there as Armaan's legally wedded wife, so your leaving didn’t help unless you had taken this affat as well with you." Abhir tried to infuse humor as he pointed towards Abhira.

"Bhai!" Abhira yelled in annoyance as she hit him with a rubber glove.

"Ouch. Arre Babysa, ruko toh sahi. Now fact number 2: Despite having been served divorce papers 6 months ago by Abhira, Armaan still has not signed them. Hence, that eternal love story has some jhols, and you two are not the reason for it. Thank God." Abhir finished.

"Rohit, How could you leave everyone for Ruhi to be happy? She never bothered about you. You left your mother, your father, your Dadisa, your Chacha-Chachi, and all your cousins. Fact number 3- Ruhi knew who you were, and she knew Armaan was your brother. Then how did she proceed" Abhira added.

"You know what happened after that Rohit? Everyone blamed me for your leaving. Tell me how is that fair? How Rohit? Everyone in that family just wants to blame me for anything and everything." Abhira broke down.

Abhir went to console his sister, as Rohit approached her, "I'm sorry Bhabhi."

"Dekho Rohit, I've signed the divorce papers. I'm no longer your Bhabhi. Just call me Abhira." Abhira was curt. She hated being reminded of her connection to Armaan.

"Dekh bhai, tune mera waqt barbad kiya, iss pure hospital staff ka bhi. Plus, meri behan ko teri wajah bahut kuch jhelna pada. This rookhi sukhi sorry will not do." Abhir said having an idea in his head.

"How do I make it up to you?" Rohit genuinely asked.

"Rohit, do you honestly running away from your family is the most feasible thing to do?" Abhira questioned.

"Rohit, do you realize how much your wife has wronged you? It's not the olden days where a daughter couldn't open her mouth. Let's say whatever reason she didn't., but the moment you placed sindoor on her, she should have reigned herself in. She purposefully married her boyfriend's brother to stay close to him. Do you see how immoral and delusional that is? And for that, you left your whole family behind? She didn't even have the guts to tell you the truth. Had she told you, what would have happened? Either you'd have cancelled the wedding, or swapped the grooms?" Abhir tried to shed light on the situation to make Rohit more assertive, and learn how to tackle such awkward scenarios.

"What do you suggest that I do then?" Rohit asked perplexed.

Abhir gestured to Rohit and Abhira to team huddle with him. After all, he had Singhania blood in him, and tutelage under Naksh and Yash gave him an insight on how to play pranks, and to how to get revenge by proxy.

After explaining everything to Rohit, the trio headed off to meet Anthony and Gayu at the airport. It had taken a lot of persuasion and psychological tactics to get Rohit to return back to Udaipur to his family.

----Udaipur ----

After a painful day at work, respite was not to come easily to Armaan. When he opened his armoire, he was not able to locate the chunari of Abhira's that he had kept. Every day, he had look at it, breath into it, as if he was trying to visualize Abhira from its scent. Today, he was not able to find it. The veneer of his tolerance just cracked, and he raged as he threw everything from his wardrobe, toppling everything from his study table.  Vidya and Manisha alarmed by the commotion came to ask him. Following on their tail was Ruhi. 

Vidya picking up the books that were on the floor, "Armaan, hua kya hai?".

Armaan raging, "Maa, who touched my room? Have I told said that no one is not come in my room. Do I need to lock my room from now on?".

"Armaan, I was only trying to clean up your room and organize it." Ruhi said feebly. She too, became scared witnessing Armaan's fury.

"Have I not told you to not enter my room. You know what Ruhi, stop pretending that you are acting dutiful and are very mature. I'm done. You have always portrayed Abhira as immature, yet you are the one who is still stuck in her nonage era. You are lucky Dadisa likes you, and hates Abhira. And you have used this fact very well. I get it Abhira made a big mistake not disclosing about Charu and Dev. But what did you do? You threw a bomb on the whole family. Instead, you could have gracefully handled the situation by speaking to Buasa and Maa alone. You knew Fufasa and Dadisa would boil with anger. You pretend to be innocent but you are quite manipulative Ruhi. At that moment, my feelings as an elder brother took over, however when I re-analyzed the situation, the lawyer in me could clearly see you for the shrew you are. Maa if she leaves to go live at Goenka Villa, do not even think of asking me to bring her back. I already have many things on my mind." Armaan closed his room's doors, shutting everyone out from his breakdown, and sat down on the floor glaring at the Shekhawat's Law Firm letter that he took from his pocket; a reminder that their client Abhira Sharma was waiting for action on his part for the last six months.

On the other hand, Naksh, Yash, and Kairav smiled at the recent developments that Abhir informed them in person once they were alone in Naksh's study.

"This is brilliant, Abhir, now we will have some fun creating miseries for both the Goenkas and those Poddars. That Bansal insulted my grandniece. I will make sure he will pay." Naksh said.

"Don't worry Mama. We will first have the Poddars fight against the Goenkas, and now we can use Rohit to get Ruhi sorted. Once all is done, we will expose Bansal, and Kaveri Poddar will kick him the same way he had ousted Abhira. How inhumane are people knowing that the girl only had a few months left to become completely independent, and being an orphan she had nowhere to go. All that fake pride needs to go." Kairav spoke.

"Papa, there's only one thing that is concerning, and that is why Armaan has not yet signed the divorce papers. You and I need to probe on this. You on Kaveri Poddar, and I and Kairav will needle Armaan on this." Krish Singhania spoke, after intently hearing the plan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cant wait for the showdown!! 

So well written! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

surgrut thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is turning out soooo well. Great job…

I wish they take some inspiration from this. I am waiting for your updates more eagerly than the episodes ❤️

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved reading both part 10 and 11

Finally armaan shouted at ruhi…too late for that

Excited to read more 

Ms.Musibat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for the showdown 🔥

Ria_17 thumbnail

This is so good. Waiting to read more❤

I had to reread from part 8 to the latest part as I missed it completely coz of the crap they are throwing on us on the show.

Nevertheless worthwhile Armoron grew a spine finally

confrontation will be lit

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is so delightful to read, so much better than watching the trash episodes airing these days!!! smiley27

Can't wait for the Poddars and Goenkas to get what they deserve!! 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome 🤩 

so blissfully beautiful much better than the episodes 

🫶🏼🙏🏽

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Babe, this is so good............ You should compile it all together and self publish it on Amazon. 

You will mint money........ smiley27smiley16

Armaan's raging rant at Ruhi, was thandak to my parched dil. I loved it, that it has dawned onto Armaan that Ruhi belongs to the "Hurt People Hurt People" category, but instead of learning from her mistakes, her obtuse thinking has just made her steadily and progressively manipulative. 

Thank you for bringing that out in Armaan's rant. Your words were very well written. I could actually feel Armaan's boiling frustration. He was finally realising that love at first sight is not meant for him, as he is not a very good judge of character. 

I am dying to know how Naksh is going to fodofy his sutli bomb on the unsuspecting Poddars and Goenka's ... and then do his famous snake dance over their fainted bodies. smiley37

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Edited by bajarbattu - 23 days ago