averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Abhira had a natural blending with Naksh, Yash, Kairav and Muskaan once they arrived. When she asked with her mother didn't go to them, Naksh told her the bitter truth how he despite being the Goenka's son in law, could not stand his dead sister's husband with someone else. The resentment caused a drift between the families, especially with the arrival of Sirat and her mother.

Kairav added to retell a bit about Akshu's past life with Abhira.

"You know Abhira, Sirat Mumma's daughter Arohi Goenka Birla was a heart surgeon. She was fantastic at her job, but as a person, she lacked amicable qualities. I had always viewed her as a daughter in lieu of a sister. However, I was always saddened as to how she treated Akshu; always jealous of her, and always trying to snatch things from her. Akshu on the other hand, always wanted to please Arohi, as she craved for a sisterly relationship, but that was not to be. Arohi even tried her best to snatch Abhimanyu Birla from Akshu, but Abhimanyu had put his foot down." Kairav spoke.

"Abhimanyu?" Abhira repeated the name to herself.

"Yes, Abhimanyu, as in Mumma's first husband. He was my biological father, Abhira. Once, Mumma and Poppy, as Ruhi and I called him, got married; Arohi Maasi and Neil Chachu, Poppy's younger brother got married. Somehow, there was a turn of events, where both Mumma and Neil Chachu got involved in an accident. Maasi was expecting Ruhi at that time. Poppy got angry on Mumma, blaming her for Neil Chachu's death, and divorced her right away. Little did anyone know that Mumma too was pregnant. She was expecting me. Mumma, after the divorce, went away as Maasi created a scene at the Goenkas too, about how they always favored Mumma over her. Mumma in the end, left Udaipur behind to please Arohi Maasi. In Kasauli, Mumma met our father, Abhinav Sharma. He may not be my biological father Abhira, but I cannot give anyone else the spot of father in my life. Not even Poppy." Abhir cried remembering Abhinav.

Abhira was in awe of the affection that her elder stepbrother felt for her father.  He must have been an amazing dad- She thought to herself. She was even surprised to know Ruhi and her were related.

"So, you are saying that Ruhi Birla and I are consanguineous?" Abhira asked hesitantly. Oh God, and I thought her having an affair with her married Jeth was horrible. This is even worse.- Abhira's mind raced. The impact of her thoughts made her legs wobbly and gave way. Quickly, Abhir helped her from falling.

"What's wrong Abhira? I know that face. Papa used to have it too when he was trying to hide things." Abhir spoke.

"Nothing, it's nothing." Abhira tried to avoid speaking about the affair.

"Bacche, we've told you our complete family history, so that you know we are not hiding anything. What is it? Maybe we can help you. You no longer have to carry to burdens all alone now. Let us help you, meri laado." Muskaan spoke affectionately patting Abhira's head.

Abhira then recounted her past with Yuvraj, her mother's death, and forced wedding to Armaan Poddar. She came clean about her impending divorce, her transfer to Delhi, and Ruhi's involvement with Armaan. Naksh lowered his eyes which were raging with contempt at the Goenka's upbringing. According to him, once again Sirat's descendants were usurping what was rightfully Naira's children's rights. Kairav and Abhir locked eyes, and were doing their level best to suppress their anger from punching on walls. They knew Ruhi was the reason why Akshu was forced to leave in the first place. If Abhir would have it his way, then he would have brought down the whole house. He looked at his Naksh Nanu who signaled him to stay quiet.

The very next day, Yash along with his son, Anthony came by. They greeted Abhira, and as muh-dikhai, Yash and his wife Emily gave Abhira beautiful diamond and pearls encrusted stud earrings. Abhira was hesitant, but Yash insisted, "Why do you want me get attacked by our Naira sherni when my time comes! She'll be like Yash Bhai, you are so kanjoos. You saw my granddaughter for the first time, and didn't give her shagun! Dekho, mujhe yeh risk nahin lena."

Emily added, "Abhira, you know in your generation, you are the only girl? Everyone has boys. My grandson, Raoul (Anthony's son) is currently in Singapore with his wife, Tara and his mother, Swati (Anthony's wife). They are so excited to hear about you! They are coming down to Udaipur soon. Every year, we all unite for Rakhi at Udaipur."

Anthony hugging his cousin Kairav added, "By the way, Naira Bua was nicknamed Sherni."

Kairav added, "And Papa called himself Mendhak!". Everyone erupted in laughter reminiscing the quarrelling pair.

"Yes, that Sherni-Mendhak jodi was out of this world! I miss them so much. Kartik Jiju and Naira would have been so happy to see their granddaughter!" Gayu sighed.

Shayad mere aur Khadoosmaan ki jodi ki tarah? Abhira, stop it. Stop thinking about Khadoosmaan. - Abhira reprimanded herself internally.

Soon Emily, Muskaan and Gayu took Abhira with them, going for chaat and shopping.

In the meanwhile, the Singhaniya male descendants got to formulating their plan to get back at the Goenkas through the Poddars .

"And this is why Tonu is the Global COO." He knows exactly how to run covert operations!" Naksh spoke proudly.

"Kya Chachu, aapne acche bhale Anthony ka Tonu kar diya!" Anthony spoke laughing.

"Mamu, when is Krish Bhaiya coming?" Kairav asked.

"He'll be here for Rakhi, Kairav. We should consult him on this Armaan-Ruhi fling though. Trying to see our options. He's very level-headedwhen it involves matters of the heart." Naksh spoke.

"Yup Mamu, that's why in our generation, he was called the love guru!" Kairav grinned recalling his older cousin.

"Naksh, are you sure this plan will work? Will it pressure the Poddars enough to swing our way?" Yash asked.

"I have Sanjay Bansal's complete kundali with me. However, I am sure I will not have to resort to using it.  Jealousy and anger are formidable tools when used correctly." spoke a calculative Naksh. There was no doubt, why he was the chairman of Singhaniya Enterprises. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love love love

ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Best

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it. Please continue soon.

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it! smiley43smiley42

Just one correction. Yash's wife's name was Rose. Naksh and Naira and Gayu used to call her Rose Bhabhi. 

Please write next Farewell 8,9, 10 real fast. Pls. 
mujhe Ruhi aur Swarna ke face ka varnan padhna hai, jab they see Naksh, Kairav and Gayu again. 

Also I want Sanjay fufas'a come uppance when he figures that Abhira is COO Anthony Jai Chauhan of Singhania Enterprise ki poti bhanji, and the Chairman's sister's grand daughter. 

Uski patloon peeli honi chahiye. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Edited by bajarbattu - 1 months ago
averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the correction! Please feel to tell me the names, as I don’t have the patience to search them out!

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

🤩 

It is getting really amazing 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing 🤩 

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the first part. Waiting for the next

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg! Amazing! smiley27

I don't know much about characters of S1 or S2, but I started watching from S3 only, so I wasn't able to connect w every past character mentioned.

But this is such lovely writing... and our Baby Sa is getting her own family!! smiley27

Waiting for the next part!!