Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

It’s there on Hulu now but I’m too scared to risk it looking at all the BTS. Dev goes to poddar zoo to talk about his rishta but zookeeper arman stops him. That’s the blurb. I did not hit play. I can’t see ill treatment of Abhira 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhiras breakdown hits home. She thinks about how Ruhi came with DP and she defended her relationship and feels stupid now because clearly Armaan only sees her as a problem and bojh. I am in tears seeing babysa. She thinks she doesnt deserve pyaar. No babysa,you do. but these pathetic poddars are the ones who cant identify a diamond. Chorus singers are trying to cheer up Charu. Dev reaches Poddar house and is behaving like a roadside romeo. The way he is yelling looks silly. but chalo atleast he has shown up to speak for his "love". Armaan tells Dev off and Dev tries to tell them to support their pyaar. He says Abhira understands, why dont you. Abey Dev, why drag Abhira?!  talk for yourself. Dev tries to speak to Kajal but Armaan holds him by collar and flings him away. Dev is pissed. Abhira comes back from the bench and sees Armaan say Abhira ki samajhdaari ke vajah seh we are seeing this crap. Abhira is upset to see Armaans indecent and violent behavior but cant do much.  Goenkas find out about the whole kaand and gossip. MG speaks for Abhira and says Charu isnt a child. MG defends abhira and the 2 old hags are doing anti Abhira chanting. MG is suddenly all - meri bacchi Abhira. LMAO. Ok dumbass. bass dialogues maaro, dont actually do anything.

Armaan goes to meet Charu and Abhira also comes. He looks at her angrily but she stays around. He tries to speak to her and is soft on her. Abhira steps in and says- you need to speak about yourself and Dev sir but Armaan interrupts her and he gets phone call and leaves saying- call me when you need me to Charu. wow what pyaar for sister. Abhira tries to talk but Armaan says I wont let you stay with Charu. And he drags her forcefully not letting Abhira speak. Armaan says dont talk to her, or give her rubbish advice. He tells her stay in your room, kaam seh kaam rakho. Vidya sees this and goes to console Abhira and hugs her saying " you are bahadur"

Abhira says- Armaan hates me. Vidya says- no he is just angry. she says- shaadi is  lifelong and ups and downs happen. When she says all this- Abhira thinks in her head- our shaadi isnt like that. How to tell you? Vidya senses that Abhira is disturbed and says- tell me what it is. dont hide things from family. Abhira almost tells her but has FB of Armaans words of 3 mahine ka rishta and stops short. Vidya hugs her. Abhira is guilty for not telling Vidya but thinks Armaan doesnt care for shaadi and he will reveal the truth the way he wants

Armaan Ruhi continue their BS private convo as he leaves for office. She gives him lunch and he says - feed Charu . It looks like wife sending husband to office with khana. CRINGE. 

Ruhi spots cousins coming to urgently tell Armaan something and she deliberately prevents them from talking to him. B%^&#$ . She offers to help instead of Armaan but the cousins hesitate to inform her of whats going on. 

Fufa wants to tell Abhira Armaan truth to family

Charu answers Devs phone and he says please meet me at the cafe and lets sort it out. Charu agrees.

Abhira calls Armaan but he doesnt answer her call. Repeatedly cuts it. But then she spots Charu going out and stops her. Abhira says- dont do anything stupid, Charu begs saying I want to end the relationship properly and in her emo atyachar she forces Abhira to let her go. Abhira tells her please inform Armaan and go. but Charu runs, Abhira follows. Ruhi calls. Armaan answers thinking its Abhira and yells but Ruhi says I saw both girls run. Armaan runs to find Charu

Dev is planning to propose to Charu. Abhira runs to stop her from meeting. And begs her not to meet him. But Charu is emotional and Abhira says- ok but I'll wait, come soon. 

Dev proposes to Charu and says we can fix everything together. I'll convince your family. She says my family wont agree. she says sorry and hugs him goodbye. Dev is pissed at Charu giving up  and calls her darpok and says you dont trust me. so he gets angry and leaves . Charu tries to make him listen and she runs behind her and Abhira runs behind Charu and she says- lets go home. Armaan reaches and sees the 2 girls on the road. Abhira is holding her and both are arguing. Charu ka accident happens. he is gonna assume Abhira took her instead of buying that she was stopping Charu from doing something rash.

precap same as yesterday

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aaj Shehzada wala scene tha without shehzaada smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

DKP was a sleeping for 5 months. Now they want to give drama of Abhimaan deal marriage through this useless Daru smiley36

because May mahina abhi aayega in a week. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

so tomorrow he will blame Abhira again and then at home the deal shaadi reveal ke baad even Vidya will flip so that everyone can be anti Abhira

WOW

Why will Abhira stay -I dont understand -" just go babygirl. Armaan is unreliable and hopeless, he doesnt love you Abhira,  and the family is full of flippers. They dont care for real. it will take them no time to flip against you and not even listen. "

Thanks for update.

for your sanity just skip till next week or till mid may this sasta ghum hall drama is too cheapre for my liking

how the standards of rishta has fallen so badly

shahi does read forum stuff i heard but still showing crap onscreen, only trp or audience can give him reality check

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

because May mahina abhi aayega in a week. 

That’s only reason I waited cause of May, It better be worth it. 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Now this show is saar dardh smiley44 

Can they just bring old abhira back ..is that too much to ask smiley19

Pinecone thumbnail

I understand Abhira is being silly by bringing up Dev Charu stuff again and again. People are too angry rn so she needs to read the room. but Armaans behavior is also not great. theres no need to get violent with people. why was he behaving like a gunda with Dev. he can be firm without raising hands.

I understand Armaans gussa over Abhira but not his thank you's to Ruhi. Dude, is this how a sensitive matter should be revealed?! 

I really want badlaa now. his and Ruhi's past ka sach should also be revealed in the same insensitive way - in public with full family. I want Rohit and Abhira to jointly do the honors. 

Pinecone thumbnail

ya hope TRP falls.