Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

How did Abhira take Charu somewhere, she clearly running that POS girl. Charu wants to behave like a woman but then gets caught wants to act like a scare biller

Babhi wants everyone to hate Abhira so she makes all false allegations.  And now this women kajal who gets slapped n slammed by her husband is cursing Abhira . 2 losers are balming her for nothing, now immoral babhi will gon cry again in the room aap pyaar kyun hone diya smiley29

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

That scene is done and dusted. In episode they showed Abhira coming late so she did not hear what they were talking. They were in Mussourie that time.

matlab his promise of disclosing about them after 3 months? The promo came after ep was aired I think though- aisa kon ullu banata hae! 

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

matlab his promise of disclosing about them after 3 months? The promo came after ep was aired I think though- aisa kon ullu banata hae! 

only dkp can gosh i hate myself to have been invested in this shit for sam

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Babhi wants everyone to hate Abhira so she makes all false allegations.  And now this women kajal who gets slapped n slammed by her husband is cursing Abhira . 2 losers are balming her for nothing, now immoral babhi will gon cry again in the room aap pyaar kyun hone diya smiley29

I don’t want to see her hit, but from now on she’ll not get an ounce of dukh regarding her sorry excuse of her life. 

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

armaan is so right today though. why tf is abhira speaking to charu when she knows that the entire family doesn't want her to?? she's already so rocky with this family, why would someone put their hand more in the fire. charu has an entire family to take care of her, she really doesn't need abhira. like she has many better things to do in life, do study if she wants to do something productive right now. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

You know there a new name for your favorite bhabhi who is married to one brother and have wet dreams for the other brother RuRoMan smiley42 

This title was given by our very own tagged smiley37

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Want to beat myself that I ever believed ki he is green..spineless but nice.....

OMG!

Why I even believed that itv could churn nice Male leads..

Why trp audiences loves thus toxicity..

I am getting hunch that yeh rishta's sudden toxicity is all due to trps..

And after this they will increase.  

Is there any show where ML is not toxic..

I used to watch kavya on and off adi was promoted as supportive husband and he was till some 70-80 episode,after that only toxic masculinity..

Samehere,Armaan was never good for Abhira but somewhere deep down the line he was someone who had ethucs,and kind heart..

But so wrong I was...

Abhira is another character on path of ruin...started as opiniated,voice of reason,chulbuli,yet kind bold female lead turning to doormat,whose life aim is only to be at toxic husband's feet and chaaplusi of in laws...

In real life,girls still are in shackles of soft patriarichy,fighting that daily and somewhere accepting it as fate,its disheartening to see such hard core form of its in every tv show as well as movies....

I can't even say I am disappointed,I understand theur plight,they are in bussiness amd anything which would prevent them from shutting shop,they will do it,why would they care for progreesive thinking or moral values...

Thats why I only feeling sad about tge situation and thinking of our society..

Don't know how many more years we would be requiring where females would not be treated as 2nd class citizens,doesn't seem close...

Omg dejavu..cutting calls constantly ..danger 😵‍💫

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/mira_gopal/status/1783346660791443852

Yeh toh devi hai...

She still wants this mor*n for Abhira..

Hiw can we expect green flags whrn people still want to ship toxic ones...

I have nothing against her and her demands but seriously felt bad...

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Honestly if I saw someone in a purple coloured suit, I would kick them out too

Can't blame Armaan

Edited by aaf311 - 1 months ago