Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly..lol..😂..it’s called load shedding. And many countries do implement it..where there’s no electricity for a few hours a day…this is to save electricity,.so they have enough to supply the country..people get generators or inverters ..to help them.during these no electricity times..but if  abhira is in a hostel ..some hostels switch off the lights at a specific time..like the lights go off by 11pm.etc..I know nursing college hostels used to,implement this. So maybe the lights are off and she’s using a candle to complete her assignment as it’s due now. Glad that we are seeing her still studying..she was also studying the other day in podaars house as well. 

That’s great. I have to catch up with episodes soon.smiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Bhot ho gaya ab, I want bts!!!!smiley13

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Bhot ho gaya ab, I want bts!!!!smiley13

Does they edited out ar  begging dadi and they are some BTS where Arman went to get back abira smiley44

Today they actually made  ar villan they could have shown ar begging scenes 

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Does they edited out ar  begging dadi and they are some BTS where Arman went to get back abira smiley44

Today they actually made  ar villan they could have shown ar begging scenes 

pata nahi kya chahte hai makers, i seriously feel bad for Rohitsmiley13 bechara kab tak justification dega apne character ki

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

bold: Actually straightline proposal ki zaroorat kya hai, Ab is already fed up with Ar and now believes he does not care abt her and she will be leaving tonight . And if you are hoping the straight line proposal after Ab returns, then I am hoping for something worse. Maybe Rajan Shahi wants to repeat Vanraj/Kavya scene that Anupama witnessed. That day is not far away.

Wow it will be fun 😄 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

pata nahi kya chahte hai makers, i seriously feel bad for Rohitsmiley13 bechara kab tak justification dega apne character ki

Ha yar literally dadi , madhav actors are saying ar had feelings for ab ... But onscreen they are not even showing his side ..today his calmness and dialogues were out of the board 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Ha yar literally dadi , madhav actors are saying ar had feelings for ab ... But onscreen they are not even showing his side ..today his calmness and dialogues were out of the board 

I think the begging scene is after Ab leaves.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I think the begging scene is after Ab leaves.

yeah begging is for tomorrow what was the sari Kaveri wearing when she is talking with fufasa 
I want to compare it with the one in arti scene .. I want Abhira to stay away from Arman atleast for 2-3 days 

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yeah begging is for tomorrow what was the sari Kaveri wearing when she is talking with fufasa 

He is going to beg for her but won't go after her to see if she is okay. Lawyer saab ke pass dimag ki kami hai.