Users

Frequent Posters

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Was there fake pregnancy in tmd?? 

Just because ropes was mentioned , after treasure hunt proposal attempt, I'm waiting to watch straight line proposal smiley39

bold: Actually straightline proposal ki zaroorat kya hai, Ab is already fed up with Ar and now believes he does not care abt her and she will be leaving tonight . And if you are hoping the straight line proposal after Ab returns, then I am hoping for something worse. Maybe Rajan Shahi wants to repeat Vanraj/Kavya scene that Anupama witnessed. That day is not far away.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 11 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/Ld9zDw4NAFfELSHT/?mibextid=oFDknk

Bol raha hai charu ko bhaga le jaayega. 

Satyanaash. 

Ab iska inzaam bhi Abhira par hoga. 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Hina ka compare ye gen 4 se na hi kare to achha hsmiley36 Uske 'ego' (acc to them) ka sahi reason bhi tha...itne saalo se vahi show ki main lead thi, sab log use hi jaante the aur pasand karte the.

Jab actor aur producer dono hi ego par le to yahi sab hoga. 

But it's been years and 2 seasons after that drama, why is he still complaining now?

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

The bts is so confusing.  Looks like they edited the begging emotional Armaan scene.  

Also there was bts pic where aarman brings abhira home. They were in today episode costumes.  But in precap looks like it next day. Everyone in changed costumes. 

Was it somebody dream or they chopped those scene.  May be now old listy love story will bloom with  this arrogant poddar and lusty roohi

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Phew I finally watched this long hour movie (ok upto the hit tea parts). Rajan Shah is so vella like Min Hee Jin (this is now the current hot news in kpop world where she gave 2 hours rantsmiley36)

Anyways I love tea and Rajan Shah dropped some hot, hot tea. I lub you bro smiley27

Sh is actually a teenager. The airpods thing made me lol. When us adults go for meetings and all, even we wish we could tune out the BS of our boss. This banda really was unprofessional (but I have to say GUTS bro GUTS smiley37).

And the Armaan SIR. I think Sh had that pathetic and loserlike superior complex that how dare the costume maker / set boy just call him only Armaan. There are similar like-minded people like him who like to degrade these kind of job roles. In fact you see it in the forum too with the driver comments.

P made a joke out of herself and her career when she became close to Sh. She herself used to praise him for helping her out. She actually thought Shehzada is Shahrukh Khan or sth smiley37 And the way Sh used to get impressed with her non-acting. That was cherry on top. This guy is a teen in love trying hard to impress his gf. Tsk tsk! Also she did come through nepotism networking of the other P's manager and it was never through her own hard work lmao!

There were times I loved the interviewer for his instigating questioning but there were times I wanted to say shushhhhhhh chup!

Rajan didn't elaborate on S's low morale but this was clearly shown in one of the bts where she was awkwardly looking onto the teen lovebirds playing with each other.

I also feel S was too much of a doormat, where she just ignored their behaviour instead of reporting to the HR. In fact she was still being nice after they got fired. In the corporate world, if you let these kind of snakes walk over you, you will have to sit back and take all the credit. And this was what Sh-P were doing. The manipulative manner where they were promoting themselves as leads, throwing their weight around - DKP also silently encouraged it until it reached the 100%. They were fully at fault for the hostile environment. This is a no-no!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

The bts is so confusing.  Looks like they edited the begging emotional Armaan scene.  

Also there was bts pic where aarman brings abhira home. They were in today episode costumes.  But in precap looks like it next day. Everyone in changed costumes. 

Was it somebody dream or they chopped those scene.  May be now old listy love story will bloom with  this arrogant poddar and lusty roohi

That scene happen when he drag Abhira back home cause he didn't want 

her talking to Charu. As for the rest we'll have to wait and see if it edited out 

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The worst scene ever is Abhira trying to study under candle light like seriously? There is no other option? Doesn't she have a job? Doesn't she have any savings? She could get a danke pg right. Or is she real bad news that wherever she goes roshini gets cut.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer

The worst scene ever is Abhira trying to study under candle light like seriously? There is no other option? Doesn't she have a job? Doesn't she have any savings? She could get a danke pg right. Or is she real bad news that wherever she goes roshini gets cut.

She is FL she needs to suffer, cry, stay at shabby places that shows her how strong she is. This scene reminds me of ghum. When after Devi got married and virat threw her out, and later after finding the truth try to get her back home. Kuch Aisa hi hone wala hai. 

But of course with a twist in RS style 

that Anniversary kand. I have a feeling on the same day it will be revealed Abhira is Akshu ka Beti